Steppenwolf's High Brix Grow

Well I have been beyond busy lately. I was away from the room for a night and I came back to temps in the high 80's in both veg and flower. I am bumping back the lighting time to be more into the night. I have an AC unit that I need to get installed. So that is top priority. I was surprised, everything actually looked really good. I cooked a couple seedling in solo cups, but other than that, no big deal.

All the plants look awesome!

The new "Cho" clones are taking off. I had to name them this. It sounds ridiculous. (Chernobyl X Flo Cross). The Great White Shark is up.

I transplanted 1 critical Kush and 1 Laughing Buddah to 5 gal last night. They were real droopy due to lack of water. They look great today. They got the root zone and transplant water. I also watered 3 out of the 4 biggest ones with 1.5 gal apiece plain water. The small droopy Tangerine Dream looks really good. I did not water her yet, her pot can go a few more days.

I hit everything with Stress. I need to get a rubbermaid tub to soak pots in, to really wet the root zone. Next on the list.

DSCF12232.JPG

Cho clones
DSCF12223.JPG

Newly repotted Critical Kush and Laughing Buddah
DSCF12212.JPG

Previously Droopy Tangerine Dream
DSCF12182.JPG

DSCF12171.JPG

DSCF12162.JPG

DSCF12151.JPG

Cho mother plant in flower a week or so.
DSCF1214.JPG

They're looking great mate. that laughing Buddha looks like a prizeworthy specimen

Yeah canna. I am pretty excited about that plant. It's kinda strange it hasn't shown sex yet. It's gotta be about 5 weeks old at this point.

Quick update. The largest plants have entered the explosive growth phase lol. Everything is electric green and happy.
My temps are under control (about 80 in veg and flower) and I still need to put the AC in. Wednesday I think. Pics soon.

I talked with a dispensary owner yesterday for a while. It is crazy the scale of which some of these guys are growing with. That guy had well over 100 plus 1000 watt hps and was running automated watering systems in coco. Pounds and pounds every couple weeks. I hadn't talked to him in a while and I always enjoy hearing about things. That's all stuff I know nothing about.

I really feel like high brix is the future of growing. I am in washington and its legalish now. Commercial growers will swamp the market with decent weed. I am going to focus on high brix. I want to grow something someone will never forget. Interesting times.

Yeah canna. I am pretty excited about that plant. It's kinda strange it hasn't shown sex yet. It's gotta be about 5 weeks old at this point.

Quick update. The largest plants have entered the explosive growth phase lol. Everything is electric green and happy.
My temps are under control (about 80 in veg and flower) and I still need to put the AC in. Wednesday I think. Pics soon.

I talked with a dispensary owner yesterday for a while. It is crazy the scale of which some of these guys are growing with. That guy had well over 100 plus 1000 watt hps and was running automated watering systems in coco. Pounds and pounds every couple weeks. I hadn't talked to him in a while and I always enjoy hearing about things. That's all stuff I know nothing about.

I really feel like high brix is the future of growing. I am in washington and its legalish now. Commercial growers will swamp the market with decent weed. I am going to focus on high brix. I want to grow something someone will never forget. Interesting times.

Ah....another person "gets it." Fantastic!

All this coco crap, salt based ferts and high yield prohibition style gardening as about to become ancient history.

All I can say is wait till you try some of the High Brix produce, all washed as is proper. Depending on what you're used to, it's either gonna be the best weed you ever had.....or you'll think you got high for the first time...finally!

One thing about High Brix growing....some strains take longer and other are shorter by a week or two. I don't know why, but I've noticed it too.

Just keep current with the Brix and only use the Stress more than once a week if needed. Brix is cationic and will stimulate reproductive growth, while Stress favors roots and leaves. I usually spray Brix weekly and Stress twice a week or less.

Ah....another person "gets it." Fantastic!

All this coco crap, salt based ferts and high yield prohibition style gardening as about to become ancient history.

All I can say is wait till you try some of the High Brix produce, all washed as is proper. Depending on what you're used to, it's either gonna be the best weed you ever had.....or you'll think you got high for the first time...finally!

One thing about High Brix growing....some strains take longer and other are shorter by a week or two. I don't know why, but I've noticed it too.

Just keep current with the Brix and only use the Stress more than once a week if needed. Brix is cationic and will stuimulate reproductive growth, while Stress favors roots and leaves. I usually spray Brix weekly and Stress twice a week or less.

Will do Doc! I have been spaying stress a couple times a week and brix once a week. Everything is looking happy. I can't wait to try the high brix weed. It will probably be like I have been high for the first time.

Wait till you see pics of my plants. Since the transplant they are exploding.

Everything is cruising along. I hit all with Brix last night. I took clones tonight, 3 tangerine dreams, 3 critical Kush, and 1 laughing buddah. These clones will be the second batch in hgh brix soil.

I am guessing the laughing buddah is female. I didnt look real hard, but I thought I saw the begginings of pointy female parts. I am looking to flower in 2 to 3 weeks. Should be good. The Critical Kush big one is out of hand.
Critical Kush
DSCF12311.JPG

DSCF12302.JPG

Tangerine's
DSCF12281.JPG

DSCF12292.JPG

Laughing Buddah. This plant is looking more and more interesting
DSCF12273.JPG

clones
DSCF12333.JPG

Cho clones
DSCF12243.JPG

Small Kush and LB
DSCF12252.JPG

I know what you mean Curso. In the beggining of this grow I just kept thinking to myself "This is very different, I am not used to this, How can these plants survive without me mixing 20 different nutrients at a time."

Kinda funny now. Anymore I expect them to be super healthy and they are.

Conistency is another big deal for me. I want a method of growing that produces even just decent results all the time. Docs kit is looking like it will consistently produce excellent results. You already know that Curso!

I know what you mean Curso. In the beggining of this grow I just kept thinking to myself "This is very different, I am not used to this, How can these plants survive without me mixing 20 different nutrients at a time."

Kinda funny now. Anymore I expect them to be super healthy and they are.

Conistency is another big deal for me. I want a method of growing that produces even just decent results all the time. Docs kit is looking like it will consistently produce excellent results. You already know that Curso!

Once you have it dialed in, which it appears you do, it seems to give very constant results.

I told my wife this the other day when she asked how things looked..."Doc basically wrote us "Growing weed for dummies"(w/pictures) and sold us what to use along with it. If I had messed that up...I need much more help than we thought"

Once you have it dialed in, which it appears you do, it seems to give very constant results.

I told my wife this the other day when she asked how things looked..."Doc basically wrote us "Growing weed for dummies"(w/pictures) and sold us what to use along with it. If I had messed that up...I need much more help than we thought"

HIgh Brix is mainly meant for farmers, especially market gardens. Folks who make their living selling plants to expensive restaurants use this gear. Consistency and quality aren't optional for these people....and they're not optional for me either.

The best part of all this? I can grow 20 plants or 20 acres.....same soil test....just supersize the broadcast and fertigation and use a tractor/sprayer to foliar feed. Same results.

It's time to put prohibition style growing away. Embrace organic, sustainable, nutrient dense farming! That's the future of food as well as weed.

You will never regret creating a better environment. It's always the best move.

It is really stable in my room as long as its not over about 80 degrees. AC will let the fans run less and keep things happy.

Adding another variable (AC) will take a few days to get used to, as I need to monitor humidity. I unplugged the dehum, to power the AC. I am thinking everything will be better in the long run.

Doc, I was looking at Sensi Seeds Northern Lights #5 X Haze. Its supposed to be a classic and looks like a heavy yielder. Any thoughts? I might give her a go in the HB soil, unless you feel differently.

Back
Top Bottom