Stevehman's Advanced LED's 800W Diamond Series - Mulitple Strains - Hempy Grow

Thats kinda bullshit, there is heat. I bet they could still see something up if you do it wrong. I am glad that is not a concern, nosey neighbors don't have IR cameras... I think...

FLIR (Far Looking Infer-Red) cameras are much more advanced they you think. The can pick up the heat signature of a field mouse and read words in pitch black that are over 2.5 miles away. The issue is telling what those items are simply but the shape and the amount of heat they put off. A 3k degree bulb will look just like what it is. A large amount of heat from a single point radiating out. An LED panel will look like a toaster over or microwave. A small amount of uniform heat in a localized area.

It is however illegal to use FLIR on private residence. Not that LEO or the feds always play by their own rules, but it has been upheld in court.

Thats kinda bullshit, there is heat. I bet they could still see something up if you do it wrong. I am glad that is not a concern, nosey neighbors don't have IR cameras... I think...

No it's not. Sure, there is a marginal amount of heat but it's not going to make your house light up like a nuclear reactor the way HPS lights will and that is what they are looking for. It doesn't matter that they have some heat signature because everything has a heat signature. If cops are out there fishing they are looking for extremely high heat signatures like you find with HPS lights. Otherwise they'd be kicking doors in of everyone with a fancy computer or projection TV.

many people have heat issues and thus have to run a cover and exhaust fan in a typical grow room/tent.
Enclosed 'hoods' were sold to satisfy safety needs for bulbs lighting overhead in commercial spaces. Now, many believe that only these lumen-robbing devices allow heat removal. Air removes heat, no hood required. Power-vent the tent with inlets at the bottom. CO2 enrichment is the best excuse for an enclosed hood, but other ways can work without that cover glass.
make your house light up like a nuclear reactor the way HPS lights will
:rofl: Cannabis use can help your paranoia problem ;)

amen, there looking for something concentrated. of course, if u run u're lights in the daytime, it's a moot point. u would need to make sure u have lights off before it gets dark, & give it time to cool off.

...end up in prison.

Three hots, a cot, and better health-care than I can afford a free man.
Can I bring my cat?

Cops in my town are concerned with a) not getting shot on shift b) not being disrespected c) donuts served by a friendly girl with big tits.
If they stumble on your grow, they will bust your ass then brag to their buddies what a super-cop they are.
And strut. Oh yes, they strut.

Can I bring my cat?

Cops in my town are concerned with a) not getting shot on shift b) not being disrespected c) donuts served by a friendly girl with big tits.
If they stumble on your grow, they will bust your ass and brag to their buddies what a super-cop they are.
And strut.

Clearly you're bullet proof. :welldone:

Clearly you're bullet proof. :welldone:

Thankyou, thankyou very much :adore:

I'm old already now, so what's coming my way next?
Is survival merely good fortune, or only from choices of intent?
If safety was my prime need, my heart would've soon been spent.
No-one lives forever brother, do on this day your best :peace:

Risks taken daily are seasoning that can make life a feast.
Indica is my fave appetizer, sweet sativa is dessert :yummy:

Can I bring my cat?

If they stumble on your grow, they will bust your ass then brag to their buddies what a super-cop they are.
And strut. Oh yes, they strut.

Cops in my city are concerned about many things, hygiene not being one of them. Last time i got pulled over i damn near had to make a citizens arrest on this badge-wielding buck. His breath used deadly force. No gun necessary for that one. He could talk his way out of ANY altercation.

Day 43 in 12/12:
DSC_9354.JPG

I'll put some pics of the Darkstar, Carms and G-Bud up shortly. I don't want to do pic-overload.

Pic overload is a great idea IMHBO :circle-of-love:

Thankyou, thankyou very much :adore:

I'm old already now, so what's coming my way next?
Is survival merely good fortune, or only from choices of intent?
If safety was my prime need, my heart would've soon been spent.
No-one lives forever brother, do on this day your best :peace:

Risks taken daily are seasoning that can make life a feast.
Indica is my fave appetizer, sweet sativa is dessert :yummy:

caution =/= paranoia
not giving a fuck =/= security
Not being able to make that distinction is dangerous.

Day 47 in 12/12:

I'll be chopping the G-bud in here next Tuesday, same day I chop the girls in the grow chamber. The tent in general is getting very stinky, I think I may need to get a bucket of ona gel for trim day. The paln is to chop the G-bud on Tuesday, the P-chunk and twilight the following Tuesday and then the Darkstar and the caramellicious the Tuesday after that (Nov 1). That should give me time for the previous batch to have dried and be put into cure jars.

Here are a few shots:
P-Chunk
DSC_9425.JPG

DSC_9426.JPG

Some Caramelicious:
DSC_9427.JPG

Darkstar:
DSC_9428.JPG

Twilight:
DSC_9429.JPG

I also tried out a new method for cloning (not new, but new to me). I posted that on my other journal, so I won't put up a duplicate post here (besides, the other journal isn't getting as much love as this one). That would be the Grow 5.0 journal.

Es Good ya' :thumb:

beautiful grow.... looking to do up my own LED system and searching this board I keep seeing references to a brand/dealer that is no bueno but its banned to say who? Can someone pls pm me the skinny? I was thinking either a GS or Advanced system for a small closet grow.... again, beautiful pics!

beautiful grow.... looking to do up my own LED system and searching this board I keep seeing references to a brand/dealer that is no bueno but its banned to say who? Can someone pls pm me the skinny? I was thinking either a GS or Advanced system for a small closet grow.... again, beautiful pics!

Dragon, If you choose GrowStealthLED or Advanced LED you're making a good choice. I'm new at this and bought GS and I'm happy thus far. Still on my first grow but it's looking pretty awesome. I dont have the experience Stevehman has here. But it's obvious Advanced has a great product as well.

Can I bring my cat?

The real question is, is the cat dead or alive, and are you sure?

LEO Doesn't concern me, DEA might if / when a republican gets in and decides that fed law > state law.

Until then I am proud and thankful to a have a license on my grow room door, and a prescription I can hand anyone that questions me smoking a J in my back yard.

:Namaste:

Dragon, If you choose GrowStealthLED or Advanced LED you're making a good choice. I'm new at this and bought GS and I'm happy thus far. Still on my first grow but it's looking pretty awesome. I dont have the experience Stevehman has here. But it's obvious Advanced has a great product as well.

Advanced has the next gen (newest) lights, until GSL moves to a next gen light with single chip 3w, lenses and such I couldn't imagine them competing with a Diamond Series. I mean Advanced beat thier own light in steve's last grow DS > Extreme flower.

biggest cause of fires in grow rooms............
not HID's exploding ,
or LED's doing whatever they do,
but BAD electrical work. not obeying the basics...

Steve my friend, looking outstanding ...you are my inspiration to dabble with LED's, and if i never do, then atleast i live it vicariously through you...thanks friend

and Propa my sWORD wielding warrior, you are the king...
but dont forget Georgia Bulldogs will own the Gators, haha!!!

and COKE, not PEPSI, is better my friend...
p.s.....no mo' stones, thank God and modern medicine.:cheer:

I was out of town for the weekend again. I came back to find three pages to catch up on, I almost thought I was in OMM's journal by mistake. The plants are showing a little sign of over watering. I wanted to make sure they'd be fine over the weekend, and I gave them a good soaking. I didn't think the it was possible to over water with hempies, maybe the coco needs a bit more perlite to air it out.

Here is a shot of the Gigabuds before I chop them tomorrow:
DSC_9439.JPG

And the P-chunks that I will chop in a week.
DSC_9436.JPG

Everything is getting very frosty in here. the BPN is definitely doing the trick.

Back
Top Bottom