Stinky Snid's First Journal - Crop King NL's Automatic - Promix Bx+ - CFL & LED

20160207_091645.jpg
Maria glamour shot
20160207_091656.jpg
Maria day 75 side view
20160207_091715.jpg
Maria day 75 canopy view

She's was always my favourite . That little runt has bloomed into an enormous and elegant lady. If her buds become anything like Priscilla's omg I'll be so happy. Her Colas are all even in height save for the main stems and nicely spaced apart from one another. She'll be a hundred day plant I'm guessing but she's gonna be worth it.

She got a feeding yesterday morning, and after a long day and night of droopyness she is now springing up her leaves and loving the light rays. She got the standard nutes that each girl got at that stage. Check earlier post for details. I've removed some dead leaves that fell within her canopy hut other than that she's not showing any signs of deficiency. I've given her the prime spot in the tent next to Priscilla.

There's a slight twisting of some of the leaf tips, what causes that?

Stinky Snid's First Journal - Crop King NL's Automatic - Promix Bx+ - CFL & LED

She's a stunner, that's for sure. YouTube has some diy airpot videos. I checked a few out. Seems like you're off to a good start. Is she still in that pot? I'd be scared to drill into the roots and probably stop there for now, but we've seen how my luck is lol.

I've read everything from PH fluctuations through heat and nute deficiencies and toxicities, and of course being too close to the lights regardless of temps, particularly from LEDs.

You know, the usual one exact cause and solution. :)

Follow up on the pots with holes, those are for my next batch they've got seedlings in them. What I did for Nadine is stab it with a knife to make slits. At this point for an experiment Nadine has become a Guinea pig. I've put some colloidal silver on one of her minor stems flower sites.. Three bud sites all together. I hope they can become pollen sacks so I can collect them and breed strains. A'la glimmergrass. She did it to some success but she also thinks she did it too late, if I'm correct I've applied it earlier. Only time will tell. Fingers crossed

Hi, Snid!

Your garden is looking great -- damn, I'm with you about Maria, she's one beautiful looking girl. LOVE your canopy. I admire even canopies greatly on other people's plants but cannot do it myself ...

Glad to hear you're trying the cs treatment on Nadine, the cannabis guinea pig. I will again, earlier, on my new girls. Never surrender, that's our motto, eh? I will watch your progress with great interest -- from toker69's thread earlier is better, for sure!

:Namaste:

Your garden is looking great -- damn, I'm with you about Maria, she's one beautiful looking girl. LOVE your canopy. I admire even canopies greatly on other people's plants but cannot do it myself ...
I say it's beginner's luck, and I'll stick by that. But it's truly a daily learning experience.
When you think that you got everything covered you see subtle changes and over think them to the max. I love the uniqueness of each of these girls, they really have each there own personality.
I really would like to try the CS route to obtain some premium pollen to breed on the future. I've got lots of seeds for now but I'd like to create a strain and be able to name it whatever I want.
Here's to the experiment, cheers.

After seeing how long it takes for my girls to dry out after waterings, especially with Nadine's flush. I stabbed some slits in her lower pot to allow air in and water out. This gave me the idea of making my makeshift air pots
1454884201362531431999.jpg

More drain holes in the bottom bottom, added holes in the bottom edge and holes up the side. Should I keep going up the pot with more holes?

just be careful not to hit the roots mate:thumb:

20160207_091645.jpg
Maria glamour shot
20160207_091656.jpg
Maria day 75 side view
20160207_091715.jpg
Maria day 75 canopy view

She's was always my favourite . That little runt has bloomed into an enormous and elegant lady. If her buds become anything like Priscilla's omg I'll be so happy. Her Colas are all even in height save for the main stems and nicely spaced apart from one another. She'll be a hundred day plant I'm guessing but she's gonna be worth it.

She got a feeding yesterday morning, and after a long day and night of droopyness she is now springing up her leaves and loving the light rays. She got the standard nutes that each girl got at that stage. Check earlier post for details. I've removed some dead leaves that fell within her canopy hut other than that she's not showing any signs of deficiency. I've given her the prime spot in the tent next to Priscilla.

she is beautiful mate

1454883415631-1635525321.jpg
One more addition to the group, a replacement sprout for my failed northern lights. This is Alani meaning "orange tree" she is a white Widow automatic from Amsterdam marijuana seeds (AMS) she will join this journal with kalua as a continuation. My other cropking sprouts will be in a separate journal in order to have two entries for their "best journal contest".

I'll make sure to post the new journal in my signature. Cheers all

My other cropking sprouts will be in a separate journal in order to have two entries for their "best journal contest".

I'll make sure to post the new journal in my signature. Cheers all

Do you have the time to make two separate journals the "best" you can? I'm betting they'd vote towards one great journal rather than two good ones.

Just a thought for ya.

From the contest page
Here are the GUIDELINES:

1. You must use Crop King Seeds only. You must provide proof of purchase such as our packaging, logo, or order # in your first entry in the journal. You can email this information in confidence to info@cropkingseeds.com if you don’t want to include

I thought it would be easier for to separate them since I've got 3 sprouts which aren't cropking z and I've already put them in this journal. Possibly disqualifying me. Plus I've omitted tons from this journal, this one is more of a summary followed by weekly updates. And my updates are so vague. Also I'd make this new better by learning from mistakes from writing this one. Anyways I'll think about it some more

Thanks RTK, you da man

I've officially seen an amber trichome on Priscilla, I think I'll wait one more day and let her pot dry out some more. The hayish smell is gone now and all I smell is sticky trichomes stuck on the tip of my nose. Lol. Will be sure to update once I get home from work... I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I know... I want you! in my curing jars.

From the contest page

I thought it would be easier for to separate them since I've got 3 sprouts which aren't cropking z and I've already put them in this journal. Possibly disqualifying me. Plus I've omitted tons from this journal, this one is more of a summary followed by weekly updates. And my updates are so vague. Also I'd make this new better by learning from mistakes from writing this one. Anyways I'll think about it some more

Thanks RTK, you da man

Ah, gotchya. That makes sense.

Good luck bud.

20160210_192959.jpg
20160210_193014.jpg

A little mid week update on the special needs case Nadine. As you can see in the picture Ive picked off most of the dead leaves. Her Pistils has recommenced production of nice thick white fury hairs. All the new foliage has no sign of lock out, successful flush. Thanks again kidgrow, we saved her. No doubt yield is going to be less than expected but there will be a yield, and that's better than none.

On another note Priscilla has a good 10%amber trichs on her top buds, mostly milky and some clear on the lower ones. I plan on putting her in to total darkeness for 24 hours staying at 6pm tomorrow. At that point I'll chop her and Will do s bud wash. then it's of to the hang somewhere.

Does it need to hang in the dark? With humidity at 50-60%? Until stems are brittle? Then into jars for a few weeks?

Lol I got bored and built this.
20160210_222357.jpg
old aluminum garbage can
20160210_222326.jpg
top is a aluminum taped drywall
20160210_221829.jpg
vegetative 6500k LEDs
20160210_221811.jpg
add a 2700k bulb/s for flower.
I made this for my pet project plant.

Haha the joys of a.d.d/minor ocd.

This gal is my behind the scenes pet project. She is the offspring of my previous grow, and og Kush that pollinated her entire self with two undetected of 6 pollen sacks. Resulting in over 200 grade A' seeds. This is my bucket tent I will use to flower her starting this weekend. I want to see if she hermies in me. She will get her own tent as to not risk pollination of my crop, also I have all autos on an 18/6 schedule and I want to flower her now... I'll have done update pics for this super indica plant. Her leaves are almost round and they seem fuzzy. I topped her and have lstd her tips outwards ready for the flower stretch.
1455162865874232809285.jpg
experimental ogk/F1

20160210_192959.jpg
20160210_193014.jpg

A little mid week update on the special needs case Nadine. As you can see in the picture Ive picked off most of the dead leaves. Her Pistils has recommenced production of nice thick white fury hairs. All the new foliage has no sign of lock out, successful flush. Thanks again kidgrow, we saved her. No doubt yield is going to be less than expected but there will be a yield, and that's better than none.

On another note Priscilla has a good 10%amber trichs on her top buds, mostly milky and some clear on the lower ones. I plan on putting her in to total darkeness for 24 hours staying at 6pm tomorrow. At that point I'll chop her and Will do s bud wash. then it's of to the hang somewhere.

Does it need to hang in the dark? With humidity at 50-60%? Until stems are brittle? Then into jars for a few weeks?

A Dry Dark+ low temp(cool not cold)+ some air movement(not much just to keep air fresh and not directly on buds) :thumb:

20160211_161813.jpg
Priscilla day 80 final shot before harvest, I took the top buds off that had amber trichs. Some of the lower growth is still a clear and white pistils, I'll give them another few days to ripen up more
20160211_163037.jpg
Priscilla day80 after clipping
20160211_162243.jpg
the mother bud of my dreams 6" of trichome covered goodness. Hell yeah!
20160211_163228.jpg
hanging inside a cardboard lined basket, fan and hygrometer inside. They look so yummy. And that's only 15 %of her total mass of buds.:high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom