1st Time Auto Topped LED Grow

I'd say almost 4 weeks of flower so far. The lst was working like a dream till I noticed the pistils start. Like I said I was really worried at first but she's starting to look more like what I wanted.

hahaha ok that makes more sense! Do you prefer growing with auto flowers? I've never really put much thought into it, but it seems like it would have its advantages.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Right now yes. I live in an apartment and my tent isn't terribly big so autos are ideal for me because of the short life span and it's quite easy to keep the short with topping and LST while getting a half decent yield. In a few months my situation will be a little different so I'm hoping to do a cbd strain.

Barberella was out for a feed today. Everyday that passes I am more and more happy with her progress since I was about to chop her down. I can't believe how covered in Crystal she is already and the smell.... oh damn!!

We are now at approximately week 3.5 of flower.
Bio-thrive (bloom): 10ml
Cal/mg: 5ml
Bio-bud: 2.5ml
Bio-marine: 5ml

She is looking happy and healthy.
20170326_101347.jpg
20170326_101404.jpg
20170326_101410.jpg
20170326_101447.jpg

I wish the bud pic did it justice. Wish I could take a picture of the smell haha. That's all for now my brothers and sisters.

Smoke green and prosper!

:cheer:WELCOME ALL!:cheer:

Had Barbarella out for a watering today. Not much has changed except crystal development and bud growth. It's amazing the difference in strain. Every now and then I open the tent and you can smell the stank. Has a nice sweet blueberry with a hint of stanky diesel.

20170331_132040.jpg
20170331_132056.jpg
20170331_132407.jpg

Hope all is well with everyone, keep em frosty!
Cheers

:passitleft:Welcome back to the shed!:passitleft:

I had Barberella out for a feed today. She's looking happy and healthy. Just taking her from the tent to the sink my hands were covered in the sticky stank of sweet blueberry and a hint of diesel. It's f**kin fantastic! Only way of saying it. I'm sure all of us have felt this way at some time or another but.. I can't wait for this one to be done. Such a difference from the northern lights it's unreal. As a new grower I'm blown away by the chacteristics of different strains. Something you only see when you do it yourself.

:cheer:Update:cheer:

RH- 35%- 45%
Bio thrive bloom- 10ml
Cal/mg- 5ml
Bio bud- 2ml
Bio marine- 2ml

The change in Crystal on the sugar leaves is different everyday. I love coming back from work and cracking a beer, rolling a joint and going straight to the tent to stand in awe of this beautiful miracle of nature. Anyway on with the pixxx :thumb:

20170406_140204.jpg
20170406_140106.jpg
20170406_140403.jpg
20170406_140453.jpg
20170406_140502.jpg

Can't wait till the next update :high-five:. Thanks for stopping by.

Smoke green and prosper! :Namaste:

Hard to say by the pictures brotha. Heres a few questions that may allow us to find out...How many weeks are you on for veg and flower? Do you see any white pistils on the buds still? Another great way to tell when it's time to chop is when you see the resin glands turn slightly amber. Depending on personal taste, 10-20% ratio is usually chop time for most. The best way to do this is to invest in a jewlers loop (hope I spelt that right) on amazon so you and see the resin glands and the amber change. I recommend anywhere from 60x-100x magnification. Most people use one of these. I made the mistake of getting one that is 30x and it's hard to get a good view to make the decision. The higher magnification is worth the money.

Looks stellar
My girl does ?
Hard to say by the pictures brotha. Heres a few questions that may allow us to find out...How many weeks are you on for veg and flower? Do you see any white pistils on the buds still? Another great way to tell when it's time to chop is when you see the resin glands turn slightly amber. Depending on personal taste, 10-20% ratio is usually chop time for most. The best way to do this is to invest in a jewlers loop (hope I spelt that right) on amazon so you and see the resin glands and the amber change. I recommend anywhere from 60x-100x magnification. Most people use one of these. I made the mistake of getting one that is 30x and it's hard to get a good view to make the decision. The higher magnification is worth the money.

My girl does ?

Hey bud, I would agree with CHED a jewellers loop is the way to go when relying on harvest time. In your case I'm going to be completely honest, it looks like you should invest in a better lighting system or nutrients, the plant is looking very light on bud development. I can see that hairs have turned orange which means it's probably been flowering at least 5-6 weeks. That plant will not yield very much once dry, you may end up with 10-15 grams. Those buds will shrink down to 70-80% of its current weight.

:cheer:WELCOME:cheer:
:passitleft:

Barberella had a drink of some delicious H2O today. Now on week 7 since I noticed she was flowering. Buds continue to fill in nicely and are getting denser to the touch. I have been having difficulty regulating humidity during lights off due to my humidifier not being able to go lower than what it's at. When the led fan isn't going there is a big difference. Every other day it spikes to about 50-55% but luckily they are only off for 4 hours. I hope you all can enjoy it by the pictures.

20170412_001322.jpg
20170412_001336.jpg
20170412_001404.jpg
20170412_001420.jpg
20170412_001435.jpg
20170412_001501.jpg

Stay tuned :high-five:

Smoke green and prosper!:passitleft:

She's looking frosty!! Definitely going to have some THC leftover from the trim to make some hash .. I wouldn't sweat the humidity too much, I've been flowering my lady at 55-60% the whole way trough and never had any issues. Just make sure you have a good breeze going through the plant

She's looking frosty!! Definitely going to have some THC leftover from the trim to make some hash .. I wouldn't sweat the humidity too much, I've been flowering my lady at 55-60% the whole way trough and never had any issues. Just make sure you have a good breeze going through the plant

I'm thinking of making some BHO with the trimmings from this batch and the last harvest. I'm glad to hear about the humidity. The last thing I want is to loose some weight to moldy areas. Thanks for the info brother, thanks for stopping by :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom