Stizz1e's 12/12 from seed journal

hmm thats a mission from the east coast. Good luck man.

some of the newer leaves have started to gain an iridescent blueish tint to them... Could this be strain related? I'll try to get pictures but its not very distinguished at the moment. The plant seems healthy, and honestly the coloring is kind of cool looking so as long as its not harmful I hope it continues

so my plant is doing very well, and i have a few questions. How big should a cutting be if i want to try and clone it? Also I'm thinking of chopping the plant this week and letting what little nugget I have to dry for a few days before I jar it then move. Would a week of growth make that much of a difference?

it really depends on the trichs and what kind of high you want. if you are just looking for weed cut whenever. just dont quick dry it. it will be so bad. btw thanks for posting on my thread. you should check it out. some cool stuff going on there. or so i think. lol.

true, I know about the trich color stuff, but I'm moving 7/13 from the east coast to L. A. so I have to cut early. my question is, is it wise to cut the day before i move? because i wont have any where to hang them while i move. I'm driving cross country. Or should I cut them say tuesday (7/8) and hang them for a few days before jarring for the move? Its only going to be a couple of grams tops by the way, it ended up being more of a micro-grow.

btw, no problem punk hope everything works out in your grow.

funny story, or so I think anyway... I'm in my local walmart garden center over the weekend, just kind of looking around. A store person walks up to ask if i need help, and I ask if the have the foxfarms line of fertilizer. The dude looks at me like i have three heads, then ask's what im looking for. I told him, "some good organic ferts" to which he replied, "find some chicken and cow shit, mix that all in there." "I'm from Alabama and thats what we do, makes pot grow like crazy" I found the whole situation faily comical as I had said nothing about growing herb or anything of the sort.

on another note: the plant is still doing well, I'm coming up on day 60 from seed, still trying to decide whether or not to cut this week. She's still putting on weight but i'm running out of days. Countdown to the big move is 7 days from today. any advice would be great...i'll try to get some batteries and take pics today.

I got batteries for my camera so i got a few shots on her last day.

plant060.jpg

plant602.jpg

plant603.jpg

plant604.jpg

and this stalk is the lowest on the plant im thinking about trying to clone it.
clone5.jpg

Damn...it's a shame you had to pull it early, because from the looks of it, she would have given you a pretty good bit of smoke in a few more weeks...next grow you do, try to give it 24/0 light until it's at least 12"-18" tall and then switch over to 12/12 and then you will see some real magic happen...congrats on getting some bud though...enjoy!!! :grinjoint:

Not sure what dry weight you can expect...are you going to just smoke buds, leaves and all but the stems?

i manicured it got one nice cola and like 6 or 7 nice popcorn nuggets. I took as much of the leaf off as I could. any leaves that had trics were saved and are also drying. I am pretty upset I had to end the grow early, but thats life. And your right Jimbo even with this small grow I've learned enough that the next one should go a little bit smoother. Next time around will be a Scrog with some clones if i can source them.

I was amazed at how much weight is dropped... I always knew it but shit, it is a bit of a shock at first... You learned some good stuff that will make the next grow that much better... You did what you had to do, now enjoy Cali. it is one hell of a state... :peace:

Back
Top Bottom