Stizz1e's Scrog

well here we go day 43 of 12/12
not much to say, she is filling in pretty well, couple of weeks to go I think, but i dont have any way to check the trics yet, I'll have to get on that.
00531.JPG

00232.JPG

same pic no flash
00628.JPG

00335.JPG

Growin some nice buds man!

thanks everyone for the encouraging words. I have a question about my next grow that i'll be doing. I'm going back to the east coast for 2 weeks right before Christmas, but I'm thinking about starting some seeds first, there wouldn't be anyone to water them while I'm gone. So basically, Good idea; bad idea?

2 weeks? If you germ the seeds before you leave some or most can die with 2 weeks to sit there. IMO they should be in the soil within a week of germing i could be totally wrong ive never let seeds sit for 2 weeks, i would'nt risk it though.

Well I have one seed I found in an 1/8 of purple bubba kush, so i'll grow that, and then depending on how many seeds I get from my cross I'll grow all of those. The cross, for any one new is Poison Berry(blueberry X durbin poison) X Green Morphine...working strain name Green Poison.

i like morphberry better than green poison, personally...
"morphine" and "poison", such negative names...
sounds like you are breeding a new strain of reefer madness...
how about bluegreen durbiphine?...;)

I personally do not like to transplant, unneeded stress in my opinion, but the story with this plant is I got it late in the game and it took a couple of weeks to catch on, so its small.

That being said its time for an update.
I just fed her the last nutes she'll get. Spring water from here on out.
Here are my day 50 pics. Lots of them this time :)
00430.JPG

that ones a little fuzzy.

00340.JPG

00534.JPG

00630.JPG

00724.JPG

lower cola:
00826.JPG

00927.JPG

01020.JPG

thats what I have for this week. Thanks everyone for stopping by.

Nice dude, its been fun to watch this journal and this beauty grow! She looks like a tasty smoke cant wait to see some dried and cured bud shots! how much longer do you plan on letter her go?

Back
Top Bottom