Supergroomer's Wife Grows Ice with Mars II 400

Here is a shot from Yesterday. She is about 6 weeks into veg. I have three plants that are outgrowing my cabinet! :tokin:

No room in the flower closet for a few more weeks. I hope the tax refund comes soon!! I need to expand. :lot-o-toke:
20150218_072717_resized.jpg

Thanks, watching others' grow journals helps me, especially (and don't mean to jinx you! :) ) when they run into problems... Seeing how it's solved is a great learning experience.

Thanks, watching others' grow journals helps me, especially (and don't mean to jinx you! :) ) when they run into problems... Seeing how it's solved is a great learning experience.

I hear you. I learn a lot that way too. Luckily this girl has been no problem. I grew one before (one of my first grows) and it turned out well. This should be much better considering how much I have learned (and not repeating my mistakes ;))

Here is an easy location to find this information

You want 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flower.

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Here is Tawanda basking in the glory of the new 900 in her new tent. I haven't gotten my inline fan or filters yet. They should be here Monday or Tuesday. I put her by herself, because she doesn't stick yet ;). When the fan and filters get here, I will move the Train Wreck and the Blue Blood. For now, they are staying in the closet with the filter. They are both getting more light now that Tawanda has moved.

20150314_181523_resized.jpg

Late joining in, but looks like I'm right on time for the fun part.:thumb:

I grew out a pack of Nirvana ICE in 2006. I don't think mine were autoflower though. I loved. Big producers and finishes up fast. I raised 3 girls and they were all good smoke. One of them finished faster than any plant I have grown. SHe was chopped at 44 days flower after new growth stopped and her trichs turned PINK. Yes, pink.

I can't wait to watch this monster blow up! She looks great!

I have some old pics of the Ice I grew back then if you care to see them. I would not post pics in your journal without asking first.

~GG

Late joining in, but looks like I'm right on time for the fun part.:thumb:

I grew out a pack of Nirvana ICE in 2006. I don't think mine were autoflower though. I loved. Big producers and finishes up fast. I raised 3 girls and they were all good smoke. One of them finished faster than any plant I have grown. SHe was chopped at 44 days flower after new growth stopped and her trichs turned PINK. Yes, pink.

I can't wait to watch this monster blow up! She looks great!

I have some old pics of the Ice I grew back then if you care to see them. I would not post pics in your journal without asking first.

~GG

This is the second one we have grown. Loved the first one. She is not an auto, just a feminized seed. She has really been stretching since she was flipped!

Looking great. She's gonna be a monster. Is that pot going to hold her rootball until the end?

I unploaded pics off an Ice plant to my gallery for you to check out. They yield very well. Have some stakes ready to hold up these buds in a few weeks.

:peace:

~GG

Back
Top Bottom