Sweet Seeds XL Autos, Sweet Cheese, Amnesia Haze & Gorilla Girl Fun With Ganjagrandaddy

So today is the hopeful beginning to the new beans and they will all be showing tails by evening !!!. Cubes are ready and in their stasis chamber with a nice coco-pocket all biosys tea'd and awaiting the beans.
I put them into cups with spring water amd into the airing cupboard for 24 hours.( checked at 12 hours and all sunk with the critical showing a tiny slither of taproot.
20201212_162727.jpg
20201212_162701.jpg

The other ladies at day 31 are going crazy now. Even the #4 has woken up a little and added some growth.
The fan leaves are gigantic already on the 3 biggest and some staking out is now on the radar for needing sorting.
i am so impressdd with the Gorilla girls so far and can only imagine how well they will turn out
20201213_161014.jpg
20201213_160954.jpg

Be well and safe Growmies.

Day 32: Been a busy day on the farm today. Me and Jethro tilled some more pots together for rhe upcoming beans hopefully. I checked them this am and they are nearly all cracked open at least. What I thought was the critical cheese was the c99 photo girl and she had put her tap out too. I potted it and saw the packet it came from and realised Doh.... Needless to say I had to cull it as no way of keeping it happy while I grow autos. I have put the right critical cheese seed into water for the germing now so hopefully she will pop in a day or two. As ever I am worried about drowning the seeds amd nervous again. I hate germination.......
I got busy with the tent pegs too today and managed to get some lst done on the 4 gorilla girls. #4 is just a bend "al la supercrop " style but at least she is growing now. Sweet cheese is also too small to do any with yet.
#2 had gone way past her original stake points and had to be wrestled into her new ones. These ladies will hopefully now turn to light and get some size going. There are a few pre flower hairs on bracts now so I expect flowering to kick off soon !.
20201214_152133.jpg
20201214_151716.jpg
20201214_151442.jpg
20201214_151152.jpg
20201214_151047.jpg
20201214_151009.jpg
20201214_150924.jpg
20201214_150814.jpg
20201214_144400.jpg

Looking super GG! Such a vibrant green to your plants. Mine have all been dark recently. Healthy but noticeably darker than normal. I've tried lowering and raising the level of MC but they never look as nice as yours do. I might have to try a side by side with some clones soon to see what's up. MC Vs organic.

Keep it up buddy.
:passitleft:

Beautiful!! :bravo:
Thanks backlip. still scared of this watering again millarky though. lol
pots are always heavy too. ( that's my ageing muscles though I think. heehee) May give them the BLT tomorrow.

Looking super GG! Such a vibrant green to your plants. Mine have all been dark recently. Healthy but noticeably darker than normal. I've tried lowering and raising the level of MC but they never look as nice as yours do. I might have to try a side by side with some clones soon to see what's up. MC Vs organic.

Keep it up buddy.
thanks prof , I do know what you mean too. I had 1 of 3 last run that was very dark from the off and never changed. The other 2 let me know when the soil was struggling to keep up and I added the mc to bring their green back but it was still nowhere near as dark as the 3rd one. Had me thinking it was strain related and more sativa hybrid %. interesting indeed. mc and soil , as emilya proved, works great together so far. I don't think the autos will need it though , will see soon enough in flower.
hopeful on the germing fastbuds now so I can test my homemade soil....
be healthy mate.

Day36: Hi all.
Today has been watering day and I have read and reread again , backlipslide's B.L.T method until runoff occured. I added a little blackstrap molasses to the water too and gave them a good watering. Nearly 20L amongst all 5 plants and I only got a little runoff from each pot. I will check them in a few days for dryness.
I do love the speed of auto grows despite the loss of time vegging. They have responded really well to the lst and bending the main instead of topping too.
20201218_165109.jpg
20201218_164948.jpg
20201218_164903.jpg

The suppleness of these girls without adding any silica is very workable. The main stems are generally thick and really show the channels for the network of mobile goodies. Not as thick as celery yet but certainly a similar structure forming.lol
Gorilla girl#1 is showing real promise for rivalling the #2 which has surprised me. She doesn't have as many potential mains but her size and thickness is certainly on par. She is also starting tonshow more signs of her swx now so I expect she will closely follow the #2 .
20201218_165158.jpg

Gorilla Girl #2 Show signs of being the star of the show to date and is so productive for her potential mains. Trying to train all her huge fans with growing shoots from her lowers has been difficult. I am hoping as she stretches that I will be able to keep those under control for each set of shoots. I will defol at some point before mid flower ( early flower ideally) but hope that they will have gone more lateral by this point. She has a lot of preflowering looking tops now so I expect an obvious flowering to start any day now. The stretch should help achieve the canopy I want to try and get.
20201218_165238.jpg

Gorilla Girl #3 is in a smaller pot than her sisters but is not letting that hold her back so far. lots of potential mains appearing as I trained her out more. she is not as symmetrical in her training at all and is more of a "pulled over" mainline effect but no less willing to put the shoots out. with a 30L difference in pot size , I did not expect her to keepnup so well.
20201218_165315.jpg

Gorilla Girl #4 Still nowhere near as big as the other GG ladies but is getting in with her own agenda now. I have pulled her over similar to the #3 and encouraged her lowers to join the fray more. She looks about a week behind the others at this point but I am hoping she will get a gallop on soon
20201218_172353.jpg

Sweet Cheese is still very low to the soil but is gaining some vertical growth now thankfully. She is about a week or two behind the rest but her difference in genetics looks obvious here. She is looking a nice colour of green with no issues showing so far. no signs of flower yet.
20201218_172318.jpg

20201218_172543.jpg

The new beans are in the coco cubes after showing tap roots but I get the feeling this is not going to be a success with germ rates. I hate this part.
Be safe and well growmies.

Day 38: Good afternoon folks. hope we are all in the green and healthy as qe are allowed to be ?.
The girls have been putting a lot of effort into their growth over the last few days and each time I peg them out , they push past the peg and work it out of the pot. It is a constant battle to hold them out . They have a lot of great growing tips that are now back in the light again. They are happy to Bush up and grow in a huge clump in a pot too it seems. GG#2 &#3 are into flowering now with #2 being a bit more advanced than #3. I will need to keep on top of them now they should start a long stretch. I want to use the pots edges to hold them down as the pegs are too easy to remove from the nice, airy ,soil/coco medium. I thinknthe mix is a good combo so far and has allowed the roots to race through the pots. The pots are still very well watered and no worries about needing to donit for a few days yet. The plants look a really nice colour and are not showing any signs of any issues at all. I do have a few tiny black fruit flies knocking about but fresh orange peel chopped up has annoyed them enough to stay out.
Still no signs of life from the planted seeds !!. 7 no shows so far is a poor start. I have no idea wtf is going on with my germing issues at all. driving me nuts. wasted so many seeds recently and so much money in the process. !!!.
fingers crossed they are on the way up.
be well folks

Lookin good buddy!! Keep up that good work!! Stay safe, sane, and healthy!!! :passitleft:
Thanks brother, hoping they get their stretch on now to lose the "scruffy bundle" look. lol
the germinating issues are pissing me off now. , no idea what the hell is going on there at all. Have more coming a a back up but wanted these strains to try. havent given up hope yet.
be well mate

Thanks brother, hoping they get their stretch on now to lose the "scruffy bundle" look. lol
the germinating issues are pissing me off now. , no idea what the hell is going on there at all. Have more coming a a back up but wanted these strains to try. havent given up hope yet.
be well mate
Germination always seems to be the hardest out of everything in this hobby!! You’ll get it!!

I’ve got my self a really good system, but even with a good system, sometimes it seems impossible to get a plant started...

I was finally able to get my other two to germ, and now have 4 going... I had to use an extra seed of red dragon and blue power, but they started!! :slide:

Germination always seems to be the hardest out of everything in this hobby!! You’ll get it!!

I’ve got my self a really good system, but even with a good system, sometimes it seems impossible to get a plant started...

I was finally able to get my other two to germ, and now have 4 going... I had to use an extra seed of red dragon and blue power, but they started!! :slide:
tag me in please backlip. sound like interesting strains too.
germing has been the bane of my growing career. I used clones for over a decade then a lay off for a while before a comeback to it all but dien the seed root. been a pain ever since. Best result was using rooting plugs bit even they can go totally off course sit seems burnt through some seeds this season with screw ups and bad germ. I think my paranoid "don't let them dry out" concerns , cause me to keep them way too damp as pointed out by yourself and others too. doh.... inhave some more on route and thankfully fast buds have also been in contact so hopefully for some newbies there too. expert seeds glueberry , mimosa lemon , Jack herer and pinapple express forna nice mix up.lol
Trying to get a stock up now. have a goodninenof photoperiods with my own breeding in there too but need some auto stock now for the amount I screw up alone !!.
I even managed to snap a 5th node with 4 grwat looking heads off one yesterday as I was retraining them. sodding stressful hobby.!!!. lol
Glad your on board mate. you always have a nice positive vibe going down. thanks fornbeing great fella. have a good one.

Day 42: Kicking off todays update with a sweet deal i got from one of the sponsors here, @Thevault I ordered 6 seeds to replace the failed germination from the other seed company( mails will be going to them!). I was so amazed with the deals there too, could have spent so much more if Mrs GG hadn't attached a bungee cord to the credit card back to her purse !!. lol
This will give me a great start to the new year for variety and seed stock for the perpetual runs. woohoo , so stoked and really enjoyed browsing too.

Now the ladies

#1 Is slowly going into her flowering cycle and her fan leaves have certainly put some size on. tucking and exposing rhe tips is getting more of a chore while I wait for her to stretch those limbs out. I don't want to defol just yet and really hope I can save as many as possible that don't become sinks of her energy. she is really strong and takes some pressure to get moving to new positions.

#2 Is pushing out the mini golf ball buds all over her frame. She is so bushy now too . like #1 her fans are getting huge lumps of real estate to find room for...

#3 Despite her major breakage from training the other day , she is filling her pot with ease now and producing a thick bushy plant with plenty of growing tips. Still shy of being in flower properly yet but close indeed.

#4 is staking her claim for hopeful contender and has happily rolled sideways in a mainline style. she is a lighter shade than her sisters at present but i think it is a pheno difference between them now.

Sweet cheese has begun to look like a real plant now amd I am glad I decided to leave her to grow more naturally with her size difference now. she is a nice dark green and looks so healthy too.

Overall things are looking exactly as they should about now with the #2 clearly in the lead for flowing so far.. I have not watered again yet as the pots still feel very heavy. Surface of the pots are drying slowly and their leaves show no signs of a wilt or need for water.
Be safe and well growmies. Have a great Christmas day. catch you in the other side of it all. xx Merry Christmas.

Day 42: Kicking off todays update with a sweet deal i got from one of the sponsors here, @Thevault I ordered 6 seeds to replace the failed germination from the other seed company( mails will be going to them!). I was so amazed with the deals there too, could have spent so much more if Mrs GG hadn't attached a bungee cord to the credit card back to her purse !!. lol
This will give me a great start to the new year for variety and seed stock for the perpetual runs. woohoo , so stoked and really enjoyed browsing too.

Now the ladies

#1 Is slowly going into her flowering cycle and her fan leaves have certainly put some size on. tucking and exposing rhe tips is getting more of a chore while I wait for her to stretch those limbs out. I don't want to defol just yet and really hope I can save as many as possible that don't become sinks of her energy. she is really strong and takes some pressure to get moving to new positions.

#2 Is pushing out the mini golf ball buds all over her frame. She is so bushy now too . like #1 her fans are getting huge lumps of real estate to find room for...

#3 Despite her major breakage from training the other day , she is filling her pot with ease now and producing a thick bushy plant with plenty of growing tips. Still shy of being in flower properly yet but close indeed.

#4 is staking her claim for hopeful contender and has happily rolled sideways in a mainline style. she is a lighter shade than her sisters at present but i think it is a pheno difference between them now.

Sweet cheese has begun to look like a real plant now amd I am glad I decided to leave her to grow more naturally with her size difference now. she is a nice dark green and looks so healthy too.

Overall things are looking exactly as they should about now with the #2 clearly in the lead for flowing so far.. I have not watered again yet as the pots still feel very heavy. Surface of the pots are drying slowly and their leaves show no signs of a wilt or need for water.
Be safe and well growmies. Have a great Christmas day. catch you in the other side of it all. xx Merry Christmas.
Lovely score that one! I do love the festive freebies lol. I'm stocked up for the next year as well. Now I just have to resist killing them all.

Merry Christmas old man! You have to buy presents for all of them do you? Lol.

Cheers GG.

tag me in please backlip. sound like interesting strains too.
germing has been the bane of my growing career. I used clones for over a decade then a lay off for a while before a comeback to it all but dien the seed root. been a pain ever since. Best result was using rooting plugs bit even they can go totally off course sit seems burnt through some seeds this season with screw ups and bad germ. I think my paranoid "don't let them dry out" concerns , cause me to keep them way too damp as pointed out by yourself and others too. doh.... inhave some more on route and thankfully fast buds have also been in contact so hopefully for some newbies there too. expert seeds glueberry , mimosa lemon , Jack herer and pinapple express forna nice mix up.lol
Trying to get a stock up now. have a goodninenof photoperiods with my own breeding in there too but need some auto stock now for the amount I screw up alone !!.
I even managed to snap a 5th node with 4 grwat looking heads off one yesterday as I was retraining them. sodding stressful hobby.!!!. lol
Glad your on board mate. you always have a nice positive vibe going down. thanks fornbeing great fella. have a good one.
I don’t have a journal going for these plants, or a journal going at all right now for that matter. I might get one going soon for them, i dunno...

Hey not a problem!! I’m glad to be here! You seem like a stand up guy you’re self! :high-five:

merry Christmas to you and you’re family!!

merry Christmas to everyone else that’s here as well!!

have a happy new year as well!!

Back
Top Bottom