SweetLeef's Gone Even More Mas Muy Loco - Perpetual - 4400W TopLED - SuperSoil

I had an auto go 122(i think) days. It was huge! Got 6.3 ounces off that one. Haven't come close to that even once. It's actually my highest yielding plant so far!

Wow that's awesome Sweet. Do you remember the genetics? My mutt auto strain has always needed a long time (between 120-150 days seed to harvest) but the grows I've gotten right-er-ish (since I am still a loooong way from getting it right) have yielded really good. This grow was my shortest time yet but I didn't stay on top of things and botched just about everything at least twice.

Aurora, Winnie, and Laura are looking great and you are a busy grower indeed! Cheers

Looking good Sweet, your auto's are motoring along :)

Thanks Skunny :high-five:

Beautiful ladies Sweet. My cookies are just starting to peek through. Hopefully they will be up tomorrow.

Awesome! How many did you drop? Fingers crossed for girls :)

Wow that's awesome Sweet. Do you remember the genetics? My mutt auto strain has always needed a long time (between 120-150 days seed to harvest) but the grows I've gotten right-er-ish (since I am still a loooong way from getting it right) have yielded really good. This grow was my shortest time yet but I didn't stay on top of things and botched just about everything at least twice.

Aurora, Winnie, and Laura are looking great and you are a busy grower indeed! Cheers

Hey ColorfulD,

Yes I remember the genetics well. It was a Hobbit by Kanabia Seeds. Someday when I do get some more autos, I will definitely be doing a couple more of those :) I really loved that plant. :)

I just spent 4 hours in the garden :yahoo:

I transplanted all 15 of the seedlings into #2 pots and put then into flower. A couple of the pots got brand new super soil, but most of them got re-used super soil. The soil from the bin with the wheatgrass!

I also dropped 20 more GSCxATF seeds. 5 of them were dropped into to dirt of the last 5 that didn't pop, the rest got re-used soil from the bin. I am excited to see how the supersoil fairs the second time around.

Two of the pots are no till, I cut the footballs out from the two autos from the other day and in went new plants. :)

Hopefully it works. I will post pictures of everybody tomorrow, I got the transplants in the flower tent right at lights off. And still had the seeds to deal with so I didn't snap pictures tonight. But tomorrow is another day :)

I also watered EVERYBODY tonight, and it's a lot of plants I have at the moment. I used my entire 6 gallon container. So I filled up another container that holds 15 gallons. So now I'm sitting on over 20 gallons Pretty much at all times :)

I will start a batch of tea brewing tomorrow.

This garden is about to start really keeping me busy! I am really looking forward to it as I love puttering around in the garden :)

Hope all is green and flourishing in your garden :high-five:

:bravo: Sweets...

I just spent 4 hours in the garden :yahoo:
This garden is about to start really keeping me busy! I am really looking forward to it as I love puttering around in the garden :)

Wow SweetLeef, 'about to start really keeping you busy'? :morenutes:

You're efforts are impressive and admirable sir, especially since after all your hard work you take the time to share it all with us. Thank you and great job!

:popcorn: :blunt:

Thanks guys!!!

Sharing it is just one of the joys of my favorite project. :) I just wish I had more time to devote to reading others journals. Speaking of sharing, I think I will burn a couple down and update the veg tent and then I think we'll be all caught up!

Let's do this!

Harvest:

The little ultraviolet dried to 3.3 grams :)
20141206_230101.jpg

The still little, but larger vertigo dried to a nice 9.8 grams
20141206_230111.jpg

A week or two in the jar and these ladies aren't long for this world ;)

Couple of pics of the flower room:
20141206_205214.jpg
20141206_205246.jpg

And let's take a look at the future mothers. The got sprayed with SNS-244 the natural fungicide, and they didn't like it too much. some of them are a little burnie. A couple of them have some deformities, just the genetics on those ones I think. No fear they will bounce back though.

After christmas I am going to try a UV-C Germicidal light. It puts out UV-C radiation which is super readily to funguses and molds but not harmful to the plants. If it works it would be great to not use any chemicals or harsh natural mixes. It could give me some cancer, but I have lived my whole life in America, it's only a matter of time at this point. :)

But I digress.....
20141206_210351.jpg
20141206_210154.jpg
20141206_210209.jpg
20141206_210142.jpg
20141206_210013.jpg
20141206_210002.jpg
20141206_205951.jpg
20141206_205849.jpg
20141206_205835.jpg
20141206_205823.jpg
20141206_205653.jpg
20141206_205706.jpg
20141206_205726.jpg
20141206_205558.jpg
20141206_205541.jpg
20141206_205508.jpg

And the older mothers....

I think just a couple more weeks and I can attempt cuttings from two of the ladies
20141206_210558.jpg
20141206_210513.jpg
20141206_210453.jpg
20141206_210337.jpg

Speaking of cuttings, my last attempt doesn't seem to be taking. I'm not too bummed, just hope I can get it down soon so I can get rolling. I'll certainly have lots of material to practice with in a month or two :)

There are no double pictures, the strains with multiple pictures are of strains that were regular seeds. I got two if each reg strain in hopes one will be a girl. Except the two Strawberry Cough. Fem seeds, It's just one of my favorite strains. Another month and one of them will go into flower while the other will stay in veg to make more coughs! The three called Tulum are an unknown strain of bag seed I got when I went to Tulum, Mexico last year. I mention this only because the plants of the same strain look totally different to me in person, but they sorta just look like different angle shots one I post the pics.

Pretty happy with the plants and what they are up to. Getting antsy to start cloning though. Seeds do take their sweet time.

Hope all is well in your garden :high-five:

Interested in the uvc bulbs and how it works out for you. Great update sweet.
As am I Sweets. Smart move planting Regs 2 at a time. Congrats on those two chops.

Looking good, bro. You got your hands full over there.
Quick question, if you don't mind,
How many plants can Joe Schmoe grow in Oregon now, rec not med, and I heard you can legally sell your harvest, is this true?

"Sweet" update :rofl:
Gratz man even tho its a small haul its a haul nonetheless :thumb:

Way to go ultraviolet and Vertigo!

:cheer:

That's a lot of genetics SweetLeef. Great job! Thank you for an awesome update.

:blunt:

Thanks Color! :passitleft: I'm really excited about the variety! Can't wait to try em all!

Great update Sweet, I hope your UVC plan works, I've not seen anyone using one yet so you're going to be a 420 pioneer :)

The only thing I could find on this forum was a guy mentioned it briefly a couple years ago and stopped posting soon after. Hospitals use them so there must be something to it. We'll see!

Pioneer, I like that!

I wonder what KingJohn's thoughts are on the subject. Now that I have evoked his name, it's only a matter of time before he happens by :)

Interested in the uvc bulbs and how it works out for you. Great update sweet.

Thanks 36, I'll keep you posted :high-five:

As am I Sweets. Smart move planting Regs 2 at a time. Congrats on those two chops.

Thanks Reg, I get one once in a while :)

Thanks for the detailed update SweetLeef :yummy: There's always something going on over at your place! :cheesygrinsmiley: Take it easy on yourself as the work amps up over there ! :peace:

I will certainly try! :bong:

Looking good, bro. You got your hands full over there.
Quick question, if you don't mind,
How many plants can Joe Schmoe grow in Oregon now, rec not med, and I heard you can legally sell your harvest, is this true?

I don't know about the selling, I'm sure there are hoops that need jumping and wheels that need greasing before you can sell though.

But....You can grow four plants and possess up to 8 ounces at home or 1 ounce away from home, anyone 21 and older can possess up to 1 pound of solid edibles, or about 10 chocolate bars; 72 ounces of marijuana-infused liquid, or a six-pack of 12-ounce sodas; and 1 ounce of marijuana extract.

"Sweet" update :rofl:
Gratz man even tho its a small haul its a haul nonetheless :thumb:

:laughtwo:

No complaints about my litle harvest over here :)

Well, I was planning on knocking out an update in the veg tent, but the power went out today and it's still not back on yet. Stupid wind. Guess the girls wanted a day off, guess I gotta take one too :)

Back
Top Bottom