SweetLeef's Gone Even More Mas Muy Loco - Perpetual - 4400W TopLED - SuperSoil

Sweet,
I may try the icewax, making some. That stuff sounds intriguing. Have you personally made any?

Ice wax is pretty sweet! I have not made it myself yet. I haven't had enough product to really make it worth it, yet. I think that will change in the not too distant future though :)

Awesome Sweetleaf, and kewl chili grow too. Are the males natural or feminized male. Gotta love having that ability to carry over the genetics! Cheers

Thanks Colorfuldayze!

The male was made from a female clone using colloidal silver The female we are pollinating is a clone from the same plant as the one we turned male. So we should have an abundance of feminized Harlequin seeds in a couple months!

Happy Thanksgiving Late :peace: +reps for one of the absolute best thanksgiving messages I've ever read!

Your breeding experiment is looking good (and so does your scooter :cheesygrinsmiley: )

:Namaste:

Thanks Catman!

The scooter is a lot of fun. and there are funny quirks. Like, since it's a Chinese brand scooter, the odometer reads in km instead of miles, and the mph numbers on the speed-o are secondary to the km/h.

The breeding project is really exciting! I can't wait to have some genetics to share around :)

loving the progress so far!!! keep it up! subbed up and ready to watch!! I am a fan of the mars series, i would really like to try them out sometime, currently using two knockoff ebay china brands.... (working well, just not perfect....100 bucks each....eff it) anyways, super excited to see what happens. keep up the great work beautiful! :)

Hi everybody!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Thanksgiving should be a day where one reflects on the last year to express gratitude for all of the great things that happened in the preceding year. Gratitude is something that should be practiced more often, and by everybody. It feels great to be grateful! It's so easy to look at things in a negative way. There are a lot of problems and challenges that prevent themselves on a daily basis, and it's easy to forget to focus on the bright side. We often lose focus on what's important and that's why Thanksgiving is so cool. It's a chance to step out of the normal box and get a little perspective. To look back and see how far you've come is sometimes what you need to make the path ahead a little more clear.

So today I am grateful for:

My Girlfriend, Monica - who is an endless recourse of love and support!
This Forum/Growing - I started growing to aid my sisters fight against an ailment. I got online to find information on how to grow pot and I found the most amazing community. Where people REALLY help each other out, are genuinely interested in what other people have to say and what they think, especially in disagreement! The people on this forum (read You) are incredible! The kindness, knowledge, successes, and failures we have shared over the last year has been so enriching and inspiring. Growing and this forum have really given me purpose. I used to just smoke pot and watch netflix for the entirety of my time not at work, pretty much. I still watch too much netflix:) But, I am so much more productive and active since I joined the forum really!
My job - The year started out rough at work. I got burnt out and was really struggling to stay engaged at work. My boss changed and my new boss noticed the burnout right away and instead of getting rid of me, realized that I was still valuable to the company and found me a new position. I love my new job. I am spending much more time at home. The girlfriend, the dog, and cat are all much happier so am I.
My Scooter - Cause it's badass :high-five:

It really has been a great year with so much to be thankful for! I hope you and yours have a wonderful day eating and drinking too much, watching sports, and napping!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving Late :peace: +reps for one of the absolute best thanksgiving messages I've ever read!

:Namaste:
Catman :high-five: BAR

loving the progress so far!!! keep it up! subbed up and ready to watch!! I am a fan of the mars series, i would really like to try them out sometime, currently using two knockoff ebay china brands.... (working well, just not perfect....100 bucks each....eff it) anyways, super excited to see what happens. keep up the great work beautiful! :)

Thanks Redlan!

Glad you stopped by! Things are just starting to really get going. I am thinking about dropping one more batch of GSCxATF seeds while I let the original 4 get big thought to get some good cutting off of them. When you do get a chance one day, the Mars lights really are pretty great. My last grow produced crazy dense nugs! I can't wait to have enough platens in flower to fire up the second 1600 :)

:thumb: :slide: I am so talkin bout that! Awesome sauce!

Thanks Colorfuldayze!

The male was made from a female clone using colloidal silver The female we are pollinating is a clone from the same plant as the one we turned male. So we should have an abundance of feminized Harlequin seeds in a couple months!

:high-five:

If I had the space I would be doing a seed project as well. Hope yours turns out!!

I feel really good about the way the seed project is going so far :) Sounds like you had a good time at the cup! what genetics do you bring back with you?

Catman :high-five: BAR

:ciao: Reggie!!

Hey SweetLeaf! I brought back
image16226.jpg

I started a SAGE for my current grow.

Short update:

I harvested the Autos today. Ultraviolet and Vertigo

Ultraviolet was super tiny had some real nice amber so she should be pretty nice. She gave me 17grams wet :laughtwo:
20141203_185819.jpg
20141203_190458.jpg

Vertigo gave us a little more, coming in at a whopping 36grams wet.
20141203_211851.jpg

For a couple of autos I all but ignored for 65 days, they didn't do too bad. :)

I have the Northern Light auto in there, and then I am probably done with autos for a little while.

I'll do a more in-depth update tomorrow of Winnie Cooper and Laura Winslow, and well as the veg tent!

I have some scissor hash to deal with!!

:high-five:

Congrats Sweets...

Oh so nice Sweetleaf - and yum yum to scissor hash. That's a frosty lookin piece of cannabis you have in your hand there - great job sir. 65 days - wow. i'm on...um...day 102 w/ my auto mutt hybrid...but I botched just about everything up twice this gro. Nice update Sweet!

I had an auto go 122(i think) days. It was huge! Got 6.3 ounces off that one. Haven't come close to that even once. It's actually my highest yielding plant so far!

O brother things are hotting up for the Harlequin
and them autos are looking so tasty the crp from an auto is always a bit of a gamble :volcano-smiley: But you have some nice fresh smelly tasty ganja to try out
Best of days Chini:circle-of-love:

Hey Jaga!

Thanks dude! They do smell really good. And very strong for autos!

Congrats on your mini harvest buddy :)

Thanks Skunny! Glad you're here :)

Congratulations SweetLeef! :bravo: Autos are a gamble, but looks like you did OK! :peace:

Yeah, autos are silly little things. I like growing them a lot. Just set it and forget it.

Congrats Sweets...

Thanks Reg!

I'm gonna do a quick update on the rest of the flower tent, and then we'll worry about the veg tent tomorrow.

It's getting late and I fear I will soon turn into a pumpkin.

Anywho!

My last(for a while) auto flower.

Aurora II
This dirty girl moves fast and does not apologize for her behavior. She's looking like she will be smaller than my last auto, but It;s going to be really good bud and we've got more on the horizon :)
20141204_201820.jpg
20141204_201807.jpg

Winnie Cooper
Beautiful! She's a happy little plant:) Starting to bud up nicely. I'm excited about these two. Winnie here, is pretty indica looking.
20141204_201507.jpg
20141204_201442.jpg

Laura Winslow
Whereas Laura is much more saliva looking! It'll be nice to have two varieties of the same strain! She also seems super happy! I think I will add a little more super soil as a top dressing to give them a little boost.
20141204_201609.jpg
20141204_201625.jpg

I will be transplanting the seedlings into #1's tomorrow evening and they will go straight into the flower room. I will then be dropping 20 more GSCxATF seeds that will go into the flower tent on the 5th of January!

I may give the cup of water a try before dropping the seeds. If I do I will drop them in water tonight and then into the dirt tomorrow regardless of taproot or not.

Does anybody have any experience using a UV-C light to fight off PM? I think I am gonna build one and give it a whirl. Better then spraying shit all over my plants :)

Back
Top Bottom