Do you have a picture of this stainless bowl you use? I’d like to see this. :battingeyelashes:

Welcome to brainstorming central Besmirched. Sorry I took so long to get here. :hug: You got my attention with this bowl. I use a small stainless bowl with a foil cover in the Instant Pot these days, with buds dried low and slo for maximum terp retention. It’s decarb and infusion in 110 minutes.

What a bloody day. Frazzle alert.
Made butter, in freezer * note to self remove and check.

The bowl is a salad mixing bowl about the diameter of a dinner plate. It's more about the parabolic shape that encourages convection currents and seems to allow you to keep temp at lowest setting. Once you smell the mix, the heat and pressure is too high and needs lowering to maintain lowest temp.

Going to start a thread with the list of projects and experiments zipping through my head or I'll loose track.

Rosin into honey?
Cannabeer?
Green Kombutcha?

Will open up for discussion as this is just all my theory and will be entirely based on that so additions welcome

View media item 1542077
View media item 1542078
View media item 1542076

What a bloody day. Frazzle alert.
Made butter, in freezer * note to self remove and check.

The bowl is a salad mixing bowl about the diameter of a dinner plate. It's more about the parabolic shape that encourages convection currents and seems to allow you to keep temp at lowest setting. Once you smell the mix, the heat and pressure is too high and needs lowering to maintain lowest temp.

Going to start a thread with the list of projects and experiments zipping through my head or I'll loose track.

Rosin into honey?
Cannabeer?
Green Kombutcha?

Will open up for discussion as this is just all my theory and will be entirely based on that so additions welcome

View media item 1542077
View media item 1542078
View media item 1542076

Oh........I see.....Hmmmm......I think I'll keep my eyes open for one.

I look forward to your experiments. :hug:

Hello,

I am aware essential oils (such as pepper mint, tea tree etc…) are on the ingredients list of some cannabis pain cream. In this instance essential oils seem to safely combine their healing powers with cannabis’ compounds.

2) Lately, I spent quite some time wondering if essential oil synergy blends, topically applied, on a daily basis, could be safely used alongside an ingested daily regimen of cannabis infused (olive) oil.

To be honest, I don’t know much about Aromatherapy. However, the reason to my wondering is that after a little research, I’ve found out the prevailing rule in Aromatherapy (topical) to be, no more than one essential oil synergy blend at a time. The same blend can be used daily, 3 weeks in a row, followed by a week off any blend, and then another or the same blend can be resumed, and on goes this pattern.

This is primarily to avoid potential unwanted side effects, of 2 or more essential oil synergy blends that won’t get along with one another, and of course to prevent a decreased healing response of the body due to habituation to the active ingredients.

I believe active ingredients essential oils are mostly composed of are essentially aromatic molecules (terpenoids, flavonoids, terpenes, sesquiterpenes etc…). Aside their cannabinoid content, cannabis plants produce (in varying amounts according to chemotype) these same aromatic molecules.

And hence my questioning about a possible harmful interaction when cannabis and essential oil synergy blends are used together as in paragraph 2.

Please, if my reasoning is flawed, do not hesitate to correct it.

Thanks for your time.

Have a nice day.

Hey gang,

Wanted to drop in and thank Amy Gardner and sweetsue.
What I have learned through discussion with you two has put my mind squarely on the path to medicinal useage rather than just recreational.
Whilst I grow for my partner and my issues I also grow for a friend with Lupus. Felt so proud and damn happy to be putting together a sample test pack for my good friend Milton.
I hope to have some results from him soon on what helps his mirriad of symptoms. Really hoping for the PTSD Relief for him as war nightmares are brutal.
Thanks again ladies and gentlemen for the firm push towards the right mentality concerning cannabis use for medical.
Nice to feel like that once in a while especially in the face of illegality.
#non compliant personallity for the win.

Hey gang,

Wanted to drop in and thank Amy Gardner and sweetsue.
What I have learned through discussion with you two has put my mind squarely on the path to medicinal useage rather than just recreational.
Whilst I grow for my partner and my issues I also grow for a friend with Lupus. Felt so proud and damn happy to be putting together a sample test pack for my good friend Milton.
I hope to have some results from him soon on what helps his mirriad of symptoms. Really hoping for the PTSD Relief for him as war nightmares are brutal.
Thanks again ladies and gentlemen for the firm push towards the right mentality concerning cannabis use for medical.
Nice to feel like that once in a while especially in the face of illegality.
#non compliant personallity for the win.

Cannabis is the only drug available that'll hit all 7 symptom clusters for PTSD. Good choice. :high-five:

Hey.....and no dangerous or deadly side-effects. :yahoo:

Start with sleep. When he can sleep soundly it'll make the world of difference. Smoking will only take him so far, so look into edibles for bedtime. That'll carry him all through the night, in most cases. High THC at about 15-25 mg may be sufficient if in an edible. Having something to smoke when if nightmares come calling is the most efficient and effective way to get back to "Now" where he's safe.

Well done. :hug:

Cannabis is the only drug available that'll hit all 7 symptom clusters for PTSD. Good choice. :high-five:

Start with sleep. When he can sleep soundly it'll make the world of difference. Smoking will only take him so far, so look into edibles for bedtime. That'll carry him all through the night, in most cases. High THC at about 15-25 mg may be sufficient if in an edible. Having something to smoke when if nightmares come calling is the most efficient and effective way to get back to "Now" where he's safe.

Trying to target my phenotypes for him hence the pack. Have seed drop from each in mother's pot and can clone once I know what targets what.
Lupus is a bastard to nail down and is ever changing. He is also a Vietnam vet, hence the PTSD. Reynard's is a big issue for him and I just got him on to a vape so he can have a smoke, tobacco or meds without having to roll when his hands won't work.
Once I can pick for symptoms for him I'll move to edibles, my Get Baked slice works but the pound hash from my sugar leaf works better. I have pumkin seed oil on its way and will use it for edibles, single dose gummies and a body butter.

On other note I posted dry photos if jar dry in my thread and started cannabeer, cob is looking great, got mould start but did a vinegar wash/wipe and nipped in bud. 1st week cure and smells awesome.
Lol one more, I want to do a herbalist course online, any suggestions? Australian higher education sux in this area apparently unless you have 18k to spend.

Partner and I eating 2 meals regularly, yay, and feeling better. Your post on your daughters anxiety has helped my chat and plant the seeds for my partner to start dealing with her anxiety better.

Trying to target my phenotypes for him hence the pack. Have seed drop from each in mother's pot and can clone once I know what targets what.
Lupus is a bastard to nail down and is ever changing. He is also a Vietnam vet, hence the PTSD. Reynard's is a big issue for him and I just got him on to a vape so he can have a smoke, tobacco or meds without having to roll when his hands won't work.
Once I can pick for symptoms for him I'll move to edibles, my Get Baked slice works but the pound hash from my sugar leaf works better. I have pumkin seed oil on its way and will use it for edibles, single dose gummies and a body butter.

On other note I posted dry photos if jar dry in my thread and started cannabeer, cob is looking great, got mould start but did a vinegar wash/wipe and nipped in bud. 1st week cure and smells awesome.
Lol one more, I want to do a herbalist course online, any suggestions? Australian higher education sux in this area apparently unless you have 18k to spend.

Partner and I eating 2 meals regularly, yay, and feeling better. Your post on your daughters anxiety has helped my chat and plant the seeds for my partner to start dealing with her anxiety better.

All of that was good news. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

I have no idea about the online course, but if I spot anything I’ll let you know.

Did you mention the vinegar wash/wipe on the cob thread? That’s good info to share.

Finished the latest batch of pain oil, and this time I followed Shed’s lead and went with plain oil in a roller bottle.

I’ll distribute them tomorrow and check with everyone in two weeks to see go well the roller bottles went over.

Looks like a damn party!
:theband:

A party fit for a canna warrior out to offer relief for life's aches and pain.

Chris was quite taken by the roller bottles Shed. I left some with him to play with. We may have a new topicals convert. I'll be taking time to expand the picture tutorials to include simple oils and creams.

A party fit for a canna warrior out to offer relief for life's aches and pain.

Chris was quite taken by the roller bottles Shed. I left some with him to play with. We may have a new topicals convert. I'll be taking time to expand the picture tutorials to include simple oils and creams.
Those bottles are great. They don't leak and they're easy to carry in a pants pocket. And rather than rolling the ball on my back and neck where you don't know how much is coming out, I've started rolling it on my fingers and then rubbing it in!

Those bottles are great. They don't leak and they're easy to carry in a pants pocket. And rather than rolling the ball on my back and neck where you don't know how much is coming out, I've started rolling it on my fingers and then rubbing it in!

Good point Shed! :high-five: I’ll be sure to pass it along.

Hey sue if I'm making cco with everclear how long do I shake the buds up 4? Also do I need to decarb if I let my trim n popcorn buds sit out till dry?

Thank you JustMeds. :hug:

I was making capsules today for the daughter and thinking about how I define my freedom by growing a plant my government outlaws and frantically tries to control, and then processing it into this delicious oil that’s helping my daughter heal.

SweetSue’s version of “land of the free and the home of the brave.”

Someday we’ll grow without fear, and hemp will once again be found in vegetable gardens, planted as food.

I never take those rosy-tinted glasses off. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom