SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0 - The Transition To Doc Bud's HBB Kit

Very nice! Hopefully someday that will happen to me! But doubt it haha!
And I'm actually purchasing some as we speak just wasn't sure on how they will perform. But from the looks of it seems like they working perfect in your garden.
Are you running 4 cobs? In the flower room?

I have four 50 watt cobs in each flowering tent, 3500K in the early tent, 3000K in the finish tent. The plants graduate from one to two months under the 4000K quantum boards, to the 3500 PK early tent for a month, ending up under the 3000Ks.

The tiny closet runs under two 100 watt 3500K units. That space is meant for autos.

Gardening joy

Started out doing drenches and a little training got in there first. I've been topping for structure recently and the Jamaican got her side tips topped to encourage internal development.

IMG_062647.JPG

Then I wired her up to make her look like something my space can accommodate.

TS, I hope this one doesn't try to get away from me too. The Malawi I expect to challenge me. One demanding child a cycle, please. :laughtwo: Wait until you try the UD. :battingeyelashes:

IMG_062743.JPG

Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies 1.1 (Day 44) Only 26 of those days have been in perlite vegging. What a beauty.

IMG_062836.JPG

Ultra Dawg 1.1 (Day 54) She's only been vegging for 23 days. Bound and determined to be a bigger girl than her mother.

IMG_062948.JPG

Carnival 4.3 (Day 31) It always amazes me how much they can change Day-to-day.

IMG_063046.JPG

Looks like Industrial Plant heard my threat. :battingeyelashes:

IMG_063155.JPG

IMG_063246.JPG

ROOTS! This is the next CBD Critical Cure, 2.6 to be exact. I'll let her go a couple more days. I've a harvest in the morning that'll open up space for her.

IMG_063348.JPG

IMG_063453.JPG

Having so much fun and I still have one tent to go. :laughtwo:

IMG_060342.JPG

Tried some UD before I started. Bouncing to the playlist and breezing along, happily motivated. Great smoke. Damn good smoke. :battingeyelashes:

IMG_0604.PNG

super happy to read the UD report. I love smoke reports. I get to live vicariously thru the smoker.;)

More smoke reports pleaze:ganjamon:

Side note...
My wife-y has had a bad turn and tweeked her back, spasms have subsided but the pain is keeping her in bed most of the day.
So today I did my final collection of pollen from my triple purple rhino boy and I gathered up all the dried pollen sacks i could find and ground them up then rolled one of the biggest smokers my rolling machine could do. Just for fun really, I dunno how much of a buzz male flowers will do. I would have just turned them into the soil otherwise...
I need to buy her a new pipe, try to cheer her up, poor thing breaks my heart to see this pain. I mean she is gonna be fine, this happens every year or so. She has 4 or 5 blown disks. Smokin' really helps her relax so she can sleep and recover.

I have four 50 watt cobs in each flowering tent, 3500K in the early tent, 3000K in the finish tent. The plants graduate from one to two months under the 4000K quantum boards, to the 3500 PK early tent for a month, ending up under the 3000Ks.

The tiny closet runs under two 100 watt 3500K units. That space is meant for autos.

Very nice!
Am I able to run 3500's from start to finish?

Very nice!
Am I able to run 3500's from start to finish?

You can Indeed.
I run 4 cree cxb 3590 with a K of 3500. This grow I added a far red puck. Some people like to add some red for bloom.
But the 3500K has taken me from sprout to finish before this.

I assembled it from a 'kit' that I Photo-journal in my signature, but you can source the components cheaper and now better if ya wanna DIY.
The quantum boards is how I would do it if i were doing it today. I dunno? Good Luck!

super happy to read the UD report. I love smoke reports. I get to live vicariously thru the smoker.;)

More smoke reports pleaze:ganjamon:

Side note...
My wife-y has had a bad turn and tweeked her back, spasms have subsided but the pain is keeping her in bed most of the day.
So today I did my final collection of pollen from my triple purple rhino boy and I gathered up all the dried pollen sacks i could find and ground them up then rolled one of the biggest smokers my rolling machine could do. Just for fun really, I dunno how much of a buzz male flowers will do. I would have just turned them into the soil otherwise...
I need to buy her a new pipe, try to cheer her up, poor thing breaks my heart to see this pain. I mean she is gonna be fine, this happens every year or so. She has 4 or 5 blown disks. Smokin' really helps her relax so she can sleep and recover.

She blown disc every year... she has 3,4,5 already effected? .. it's not ok.. it shows no,sign of ceasing. She's been extra lucky that USC touch any nerve, like,by 1/2 mm. You can spend 9000 in abed in year. And the pain and the lying down will I'll,you right off. Ok,jointmhelp,you pass the time. She needs a treatment plan .. that what medicine is supposed to,be. Why are disc 'exploding',can it be stopped? Slowed?ill,surgery stabilize,the,spin,post,disc dry up. It take 6-12. Months for blown disc to dry up,and in theory get out,of,the way. Often this happens, often tiny piece touch the bones, the thecal sac with nerve root. To formanen nerves that branch out,get,touched andmit leg pain, in the neck neck,shoulder,arm,pain.. in the thoracic area. Blown discs are dangerous as,those,nerves,runyour,stomachmheart. Lung. The lower hurt like hell but won't kill you..

Blue. My back is fu. I just got done lying in bed way too long ,, I've been eating thc oil, coconut oil in chocolate andmyoa, and morphine, and epidural,shots. And after decades, and after post surgical issues, just recently,that regime thc.... has changed my life. So much so I'm not sure what to do.lol ok my girls need harvested, I'm working on expanding outdoor grow, things I haven't done in ages.. I hope,this lasts. If it does I should be studied. Or folks can try the routine and if it works great.. you have no idea what it's like to wake up turn to get out of bed to ..well pee and not get a lighting bolt right through you first thing you move. I waken now, stretch and can stay upright for hours... it's .. astonishing.

Again. Whom do,I,thank beside sweet sue? Skunk pharmacy ... lab rat.. the poles who are 196 spirits with a flavor..sorta..qwet is great..
Mrc

I love the goo on that bud. Delicious.

Cheers.

I sent some of another gooey bud home with the daughter. She'll give it a try tonight. I'm surprised at how effective it is as daytime meds, considering how it knocked me flat at 1 AM. :laugh:

She blown disc every year... she has 3,4,5 already effected? .. it's not ok.. it shows no,sign of ceasing. She's been extra lucky that USC touch any nerve, like,by 1/2 mm. You can spend 9000 in abed in year. And the pain and the lying down will I'll,you right off. Ok,jointmhelp,you pass the time. She needs a treatment plan .. that what medicine is supposed to,be. Why are disc 'exploding',can it be stopped? Slowed?ill,surgery stabilize,the,spin,post,disc dry up. It take 6-12. Months for blown disc to dry up,and in theory get out,of,the way. Often this happens, often tiny piece touch the bones, the thecal sac with nerve root. To formanen nerves that branch out,get,touched andmit leg pain, in the neck neck,shoulder,arm,pain.. in the thoracic area. Blown discs are dangerous as,those,nerves,runyour,stomachmheart. Lung. The lower hurt like hell but won't kill you..

Blue. My back is fu. I just got done lying in bed way too long ,, I've been eating thc oil, coconut oil in chocolate andmyoa, and morphine, and epidural,shots. And after decades, and after post surgical issues, just recently,that regime thc.... has changed my life. So much so I'm not sure what to do.lol ok my girls need harvested, I'm working on expanding outdoor grow, things I haven't done in ages.. I hope,this lasts. If it does I should be studied. Or folks can try the routine and if it works great.. you have no idea what it's like to wake up turn to get out of bed to ..well pee and not get a lighting bolt right through you first thing you move. I waken now, stretch and can stay upright for hours... it's .. astonishing.

Again. Whom do,I,thank beside sweet sue? Skunk pharmacy ... lab rat.. the poles who are 196 spirits with a flavor..sorta..qwet is great..
Mrc

Someday, treating concerns like this with cannabis will be the first line response, and spare us a lot of the complications brought on by pharma drugs. Until then the game becomes grow what you can and make the best of it.

I'm always pushing members to consider regular dosages to create that smooth cannabinoid presence. :battingeyelashes: Your success only reinforces my platform.

I got a treat today, a new toy for drying. :yahoo:

IMG_064148.JPG

It's a gift from generous HealthFreak, who thoughtfully included two additional trays. Now I can play with multiple methods with one harvest and compare them in the end. The fast drying technique Luweedgi shared with us appears to retain a large percentage of the terpenes. This may be a viable alternative to low and slow, cutting the drying time from three to four weeks to five days, under controlled conditions.

The ultimate goal here is to find a drying technique that'll essentially replace the FHO by giving us buds commensurate in quality to what the FHO offers, without having to process into oil on the day of harvest, and ultimately eliminate the need for the dangerous hot oil bath, without sacrificing quality and potency.

I'll be processing part of the plant into FHO, part will be line dried with no trimming and dropped into the dark bucket for two months, part will be dried low and slow, and the final part will be dried with the dehydrator.

Phew! Let me work up some way to keep track of all of this. Lol!

Life's a big science experiment, and I get to play. Hehe!

All set to go tomorrow.

IMG_064956.JPG

I modified one of the trays to give me more space for bigger buds. :slide: I may modify another, if the need arises. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_064653.JPG

It's midnight, and Ultra Dawg just barked at me that it's bedtime. :laughtwo: This time I'll listen.

Goodnight. :love:

Let the fun begin! :slide:

IMG_065050.JPG

IMG_065147.JPG

I woke up ready and willing to engage the cosmos in play. How about you? There's still time. Take a deep breath and shout it out with deliberate joy

I'm ready to play!! :yahoo:

Alrighty then. Let's have some fun. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

....... Have I told you lately how much I love you all? Ok, just wanted to be sure you didn't forget. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Starting weight: :battingeyelashes:

IMG_065253.JPG

Final shots before the wash.

IMG_065353.JPG

IMG_065458.JPG

IMG_065558.JPG

IMG_065754.JPG

IMG_065952.JPG

IMG_066057.JPG

IMG_0661.PNG

Thanks guys. *giggle*.

I'm doing it right this time, charging up with Carnival and filling the air with my favorite sing-along sappy love songs. :slide:

IMG_066450.JPG

Just because I'm curious, what's your wake 'n bake this morning? :battingeyelashes:

Why are disc 'exploding',can it be stopped? Slowed?ill,surgery stabilize,the,spin,post,disc dry up.

you betcha
she is better today, she has been like this for years. She had the shots, been off the pain pills for almost 7 maybe 8 years, her decision about the surgery maybe this time she will get it. & I misspoke 3 bad disks with another that aint in great shape.

I am super happy with my current grow not a big yielder but so pretty right now at just over 3 weeks in flower with seeds.

Sue I remember Fanleaf talking about using a food dehydrater, maybe just for making jerky, I do not remember. But it came up whilst talking about building cobs.
But looking forward to the results. It is absolutely fantastic the good terpenes can be preserved.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom