SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

All the fans are off and I’m getting ready to start washing. The brownie slammed into me as I tossed my gravy and biscuit into the microwave.

Good grief, I am soooooo high. Lol!

I would check into Straight Talk, they have a unlimited that is 45-50 a month.

Thanks, I'll have the daughter look into it. She takes care of data plans. We think the whole world should be free wifi. I'm sure we all agree on that one. Lol!

She's all washed and spun dry. The branches'll air dry until 4PM or so, when I'll trim the buds into bags and begin the drying stage.

The apartment smells unbelievable. It'll knock me out when I come back in from my walk.

I don't think she's as heavy as I hoped. Am I the only one who chops, hoists the plant in one hand and immediately thinks "WTH?" :rofl: We won't know until I weigh the bags. Lol!

Glad you're High SweetSue,

Have you tried the cob canary yet?

Glad you're High SweetSue,

Have you tried the cob canary yet?

Not yet Bode. I’ll be opening them tomorrow. :yahoo: Only a taste though. They’ll need a 3-month cure.

There aren’t enough hours in this day. Lol! I’m ushering a show tonight and have to stop so I can shower the smell away. I might draw a few stares without that precaution.

I’m about a third of the way through. When I get home tonight I’ll jump back into it.

77 grams wet, in the bags and in the fridge. She’s gonna outdoor her mother.

There aren’t enough hours in this day. Lol! I’m ushering a show tonight and have to stop so I can shower the smell away. I might draw a few stares without that precaution.

I’m about a third of the way through. When I get home tonight I’ll jump back into it.

77 grams wet, in the bags and in the fridge. She’s gonna outdoor her mother.

Awesome mon....... :ganjamon:

Morning Everyone! Wow Sue I drooled all over my keyboard looking at all these sativas!

:hug::green_heart:

I’m crazy low on indicas lazyfish. The daughter can’t do sativas and I’m still working out sharing my space. Lol!

This was my retirement plan, and I’m quite pleased that it worked out so nicely. :slide:

I’m crazy low on indicas lazyfish.

Sue
I have Nirvanas Northern Light and Aurora indica, I can spare a seed of each if you are interested.

Sue
I have Nirvanas Northern Light and Aurora indica, I can spare a seed of each if you are interested.

You generous man. :kisstwo: That sounds like a good reason for a visit. :battingeyelashes:

New here...but...

Thank you for this thread and many other nuggets of information across many threads.

Well hello loomis. :hug: How delightful to meet you. I do leave quite the trail of breadcrumbs, I'll grant you that. Lol! Is there anything in particular we can help you with, or are you just enjoying the scenery? You walked in just as I stopped to give my harvest report. Make yourself comfy.

Harvest: Jamaican 1.1 (Day 148, flip + 71)

Well, she lasted longer than her mother, and she yielded more, so I'd say this was a successful run.

She taught me a couple valuable lessons; use more Transplant in veg and upcan on the day I flip. I feel like I'm starting all over again. * sigh * I don't grow the kind of plants Doc comes by to enthuse over, do I? There's no denying the hempies bring me more joy, and somewhere along the line I'll do something about that. Before I do I need to teach the daughter to grow, and soil is what she wants to learn first.

By my calculations, 212 grams will become close to 1.9 ounces. The mother only yielded 180 grams wet. I'm not thrilled at coming in below 2 oz, but then again, considering what I did to her in veg I'm thankful she kept blooming. Now I'm really interested in seeing what the hempy Jamaican yields.

One more card for the wall. I need more magnets. Lol! I'm thankful to have her in the bag. In a week I'll pull out an ounce and cob it up. :slide:

First of all congrats my friend.... :welldone:anyway i got a message from an admin person about posting non topic pics and or post?? on here... dont get it unless talking about Gardening as a whole is against da Rules... i messaged back and am waiting on a response... that'll be a bummer if i cant talk about my highs lol and lows here ... prob find another site if that happens....

First of all congrats my friend.... :welldone:anyway i got a message from an admin person about posting non topic pics and or post?? on here... dont get it unless talking about Gardening as a whole is against da Rules... i messaged back and am waiting on a response... that'll be a bummer if i cant talk about my highs lol and lows here ... prob find another site if that happens....

Off-topic photos are to be loaded into the Off-Topic gallery and posted in off-topic threads. It’s a matter of search control. We don’t want some kind and sensitive soul to search for “winter landscapes “ and end up in SweetSues cannabis paradise.

Photos of children are absolutely forbidden for this very reason.

Many of us have off-topic threads where we share those delights. Mine is SweetSue’s Spot, linked in the signature line. We’ve members that maintain their grow journals in off-topics because they feel the same way as you. dynamo1 has one there right now in the Miscellaneous sub forum.

I hope you find a way to accommodate your wishes that doesn’t include leaving :420: but that choice is yours. There are many communities out there. I’m a member of a few myself, but none of them beat this one out, IMO.

Little Grouchy this am.... i just figured out what they and you are sayin.... just gotta create a new photo routine is all...
thx :confused:

We’ve all been there Hacker. You had a rough morning :hug::hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom