SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

See? I do know my limitations. :rofl:

It’s comforting to know that you even have them :rollit:

That black dog really did pick up after transplant. Looks way perky! Jamaican is going to do her best to swamp it pretty soon though by the looks of things.
Carnival looking as good as ever Sue.

I can’t keep up with the cobbing adventure thread. I might have to be content with tracking your progress with it through this room. It moves so fast!

So atm you’re nibbling on the cob - but will you smoke it after it’s long Cure?

:Namaste:

It’s comforting to know that you even have them :rollit:

That black dog really did pick up after transplant. Looks way perky! Jamaican is going to do her best to swamp it pretty soon though by the looks of things.
Carnival looking as good as ever Sue.

I can’t keep up with the cobbing adventure thread. I might have to be content with tracking your progress with it through this room. It moves so fast!

So atm you’re nibbling on the cob - but will you smoke it after it’s long Cure?

:Namaste:

I'll try a smoke at least once Amy, but the type of euphoria I'm looking for with the cobs is going to come through chewing, I'm certain of it.

I hear ya on the cob thread. Lol! It's moving faster than any of my other threads, and it won't be slowing down, from the looks of it.

I'm culling the Red Diesel, and it looks like the CBD CC my daughter planted in soil is a no-show. Tomorrow we'll go digging for it, but she's perfectly happy to learn hempy, and that's where we're moving to. She's going to start both another CBD CC and a Candy Cane, which she's decided is the chemovar aside from the Critical Cure that's most important for her.

So the soil pots in my bloom tents will be my last. I've made my decision. Two years of steady misses with the kit..... I'm no longer going to pretend that I can catch it. It's a wonderful system and I'll continue to promote its use, but it's not for me and it's about time we face that reality.

Wow! I've come a far distance from the LOS I started with. Lol! Hey.... everybody has to find their own comfort zone, and RX Technologies in a hempy format is SweetSue's happy place.

Gosh..... that feels good to admit. Now, to get the pots in line. I'm looking at the PVC pipe magic Tead's worked out and thinking that might be just the ticket for my space. Wait until you see what I'm thinking about for the autos. BB has me excited about the DDAs. :slide:

It's official - I'm flowering my final soil plants. I have a massive inventory of kit supplies. Let me make some contacts.

I’m loving my hempy pots. So much easier than soil, and since I don’t need pounds of harvest, I’m okay with what I’m getting. I am half thinking of doing an outdoor grow in pots of soil, but outdoors has all the predators needed to help with some of these insects that I had problems with indoors. I just have to figure out how to make it a bit more stealthy for the backyard. We have a large wood fence, but we also get tons of fly-bys of police helicopters.

Morning GT. :hug: Sorry for neglecting your yard, but the cob thread got a little busy and it's been taking most of my time.

Will you be joining us in the making of cobs? :battingeyelashes:

No worries Sue. I’d love to build one.

ahhh sorry i fell asleep yaawwwwnnnnn.... anyway i found where they sent my pics of snow for being off topic, and i say a pic of one that looked like a gun kinda and was wondering about it.... i have an old school one that is oblong and bulky, kinda hard to use in my packed grow room....
What forbidden pics? I bought a Foodsaver sealer from Amazon, I haven't tried it yet.

ahhh sorry i fell asleep yaawwwwnnnnn.... anyway i found where they sent my pics of snow for being off topic, and i say a pic of one that looked like a gun kinda and was wondering about it.... i have an old school one that is oblong and bulky, kinda hard to use in my packed grow room....

If it seals, use it Hacker. Double seal the edges for extra security, but any food sealing system will do, as long as the seals hold. Mine is stored under my workspace. One of my bigger challenges is keeping all this equipment stored in this tiny apartment, out of sight but easily reached. It's about time to reorganize again, but I'll wait until I have a home for the soil before I do that.

Good morning everyone :love:

Back to my normal euphoria for a week. Lol! "Normal euphoria" being Carnival brownies. :battingeyelashes: Actually, today I'm feeling Dinachem for the wake 'n bake. Wait..... Let me get a couple hits in.....

Sitting here on the floor watching the snow fall I'm thinkin' a few of my friends are getting socked by this Nor'easterner that's stalled along the eastern seaboard. We have about 3" right now and it's projected to keep snowing hard all day long.

Damn! And my cobs aren't cured yet. :rofl:

It's beautiful guys, if you don't have to be driving in it, and if you don't, take a snow day and feel like a kid again. :yahoo: You bet your ass I'll be out there, wearing a grin and toasted on whatever chemovar caught my fancy in the half hour preceding my snowy adventure. :slide:

This Dinachem is potent stuff. Kinda tosses my sense of balance out of whack, a trait I appreciate. Lol! Another hit, thinking of how lucky I was to run into MagicJim and Pennywise, both of whom smiled broadly when they read that. Hehehe...........

You gotta love a chemovar that says "Hello!" like Dinachem. Pretty flowers too.

Last night I got a call from a friend I'd made in Jamaica. I've kept in touch with him and his wife. They had the room across the breezeway from me in the resort I stayed in. Some delicious cosmic chaos had me booked into Coco La Palm, a step above in luxury from where the rest of the gang found themselves, split between two questionable establishments a half-mile up and down the beach from my beautiful accommodations.

That booking snafu turned out to be a blessing as he and I shared our smoking sessions. He'd grown up on the Island, met his wife and followed her back to the frozen north. They were on the island in part to celebrate their anniversary. He's a delightfully "relaxed" gentleman, and we hit it off. He was more enclined to sit and smoke, enjoying the breeze and the view, while his wife wandered in and out of the water. I stopped to visit when I had the time to spare.

I was blessed to have a small quantity of Doc Bud's Tangie, which I kept for myself once he had a taste, and some of Doc's Lemon Paki. Well.... you should have seen his reaction to the Lemon Paki. Best he'd smoked, which, in his opinion, said a lot. It became my anniversary gift from me, from Doc, from the cosmos at large. :green_heart:

He'd worked as security before moving to the snow belt, and he watched over me, from his perch overlooking the Carribean, as I wandered the beach alone that week.

Last night he came home to find my gift of some of my last harvest of Devil's Carnival. Totally blew him away. :blunt: He felt it was at least equal in potency to Doc's Lemon Paki - oh hell yeah, that made me smile - but it created for him the taste of Jamaica. He could feel the breezes, hear the cadence of laughing voices, the lap of the surf on the soft sands. It took him back to those shared moments of camaraderie that began our friendship.

The Devil's Carnival shares much of the terpene profile of the Jamaican. The daughter notes a singular tone that sets them apart, but she can't identify the terpene yet. It's probably a blend of pinene and limonene from Carnival. She describes it as "a bite." I'm thinking it's what happens when lime meets mango, although I don't know where the mango came from when you pair Carnival to Dark Devil Auto. . Lol!

That Jamaican Neiko and I are growing is a special girl. I can see how the Devil's Carnival terpenes can create this intense memory response. I'm most impressed with his praise of the potency and effect. It's a wonderful euphoric experience for him, and one he hopes to be able to tap into again in the future. I may have grown his match in cannabis. Time for him to grow his own. That girl was a hempy in a 27" x 27" tent under Timber COBs. Easy to grow.

That makes more than two experienced cannabis consumers, having what I'd consider refined taste, blown away with my Devil's Carnival genetics, grown in both mediums. What cultivator wouldn't smile at that?

Well done Nis. A good genetic match and so much fun to grow. :high-five:

This Dinachem isn't bad either. Lol! Time to meditate and have some breakfast. The coffee roaster is two blocks away. Won't that be fun? :slide: Hey....I have an idea....be as giggly as you can today - you know what I mean - and when you look back on the day, see if you can spot the many times the universe went out of its way to delight you.

Then get up tomorrow and do it again. Guys, this is seriously fun. :rofl:

This Dinachem is potent stuff. Kinda tosses my sense of balance out of whack, a trait I appreciate. Lol! Another hit, thinking of how lucky I was to run into MagicJim and Pennywise, both of whom smiled broadly when they read that. Hehehe...........

Yep. :cool::) and :cool::). We had snow here too today. Ground too warm to stick but snow....and I thought this was first day of Spring. All in all....it has been a wonderful day which started with Chemdawg and I haven't really had any need to top off my tank since early this morning. Great stuff but yeah....I should fill the bowl again.

Super stuff in your tents there girl. :hug:

Were you planning to curl up in there with them for a little nap...? :battingeyelashes:

Happy snow day SweetSue :love:
I was transported in my imaginary to sitting at your window looking out at falling snow. That’s not something I’ve experienced...

People, adults mostly, complain about snow all the time. I like snow, and always have. Makes me feel like a kid all over again. I'm retired, with the luxury to stay home and play with snow when I choose. It's a different world when you're sloshing through mushy sidewalks on your way to and from work.

I chose to stay in. I'll be ushering a show tonight, catching a ride with the volunteer supervisor so I don't have to be traipsing over icy streets in the dark. I just downed my Carnival brownie in anticipation.

And I got a session of Callnetics in, at long last. :yahoo: Oh God, that feels good. It's been over a month since my last. The muscles were beginning to complain. Lol!

Yep. :cool::) and :cool::). We had snow here too today. Ground too warm to stick but snow....and I thought this was first day of Spring. All in all....it has been a wonderful day which started with Chemdawg and I haven't really had any need to top off my tank since early this morning. Great stuff but yeah....I should fill the bowl again.

Super stuff in your tents there girl. :hug:

That Dinachem was a good start to my day too Jim. :battingeyelashes: I've had a wee bit more since the wake 'n bake. Lol! Thanks for the compliment. :hug:

Good morning everyone :love:

It's a bright and beautiful day in the Burgh, with frosty temps and streets lined with snowfall. Thankfully the senior center is right around the corner. Not that snow or freezing temps slow me down much. Lol!

Black DOG gets the prize for happiest plant in the garden today. Look at how well she took to her finish pot!

We're both much happier with the way she looks and the energy she's giving off. I may get a decent harvest out of her yet. The lesson I learned here was to be cautious about accepting clone cuttings before there's a space for them to grow out. The Red Diesel didn't fare so well. I culled her because she was showing the same leaf stress the Jamaican I just harvested had, and I don't want to play that game any more.

She's gonna pull through and surprise us with her vigor and beauty. :battingeyelashes:

Sometimes it surprises me what I get away with in my garden.

Are you off to your own joyful start today? Good..... my work is paying off. Lol! I'm headed out in a bit for lunch and then it's time to sit down and design some flow sheets for the cobs. Oh.... if I design it now I can use their Xerox machine to get free copies. :yahoo: Ok then, let me get to work.

Do you love growing as much as I do? I was drenching the hempies and bubbling over with the joy they generate in me, thinking of how happy I am to have walked through these forum gates and found my passion. Every plant is a new journey of discovery, every harvest another romp through the euphoric field of possibilities. How did it take me so many years to get to it? :laughtwo:

Get out there and spread some joy around in your kingdom. Watch the cosmic energy flow. Have fun with the day. Life is meant to be a joyful romp and you hold the only key to how you engage with the cosmos. I'm over here in the field of abundance, constantly beckoning for you to join me. This is where the real power lies, in the joyful allowing.

Be deliberately joyful my friends. I'm way out here in the front of the pack today. :ciao:

Just taking a peek... GL with the Dog. She can be a bitch to get figured, she always looks like she's over watered. Especially when the lights go out. Least mine does. GL and Keepem Green

Just taking a peek... GL with the Dog. She can be a bitch to get figured, she always looks like she's over watered. Especially when the lights go out. Least mine does. GL and Keepem Green

Nice to see you Woody. :hug: I think she's gonna be fine. I confined her to a tiny pot for far longer than she was happy with that she's looking thankful for the increased real estate. Watch me love her to a decent harvest. :battingeyelashes:

Time to get the update done so I can take myself to dinner. It's been too long since I ate out last. Has to be three days. Lol! The advantages of living in an urban area. I'm blessed to also have a scenic river path within easy walking distance sometimes I think I live in a kind of paradise.

On with the show. :slide:

Weekly Update: Clone Cuttings, Tiny Closet, and Spa - Friday, March 23, 2018

Nothing to see here. I'm preparing the next wave, but haven't yet cleaned up. Let's move along.....

There are only two cuttings at the moment. We'll be starting some seeds over the next week or so, another CBD CC, a Carnival, and a Candy Cane to accompany the cuttings that'll root any time now. Still learning to keep the flow going without overcrowding. The daughter and I are still feeling our way into her supply needs. I tempt her with new tastes. Lol!

I'm not willing to let either of these genetic lines go.

The tiny closet

Moving Jamaican 1.5 out of here took all the pressure off the space. She was beginning to crowd others out. They look more relaxed now.

It's almost a daily battle to keep canopy integrity. Candy Cane is a lanky gal. Today I had to raise the light over her. Tomorrow I may lift the Devil's Carnivals and their light to keep everything level. The DCs have settled in to bloom. Candy Cane can get fiesty in the stretch.

Devil's Carnival 1.5 is looking strong. She's bumped up to 14 ml A&B + 8 ml of Bulk per gallon of water used, cruising through her third week of flowering.

Right next to her Devil's Carnival 1.3 is in 5 gallons of soil nourished with Doc Bud's HB kit, finishing up four weeks of flower. Last Saturday she got her Recharge topdressing and a TransWater drench. Yesterday she got her first of the CAT drenches. She's not offering any complaints about her care or accommodations. This chemovar is a fast finisher, typically coming down before 50 days.

Candy Cane 4 looks completely different from any others I've grown. Lol! I didn't take a clone either. I may reveg her, just to see what'll happen if I do, but most likely I'll simply plant another seed. She has plent of time to impress me with what she has building.

Last Saturday she also had her Recharge topdressing and a TransWater drench. Yesterday she was treated to her first CAT.

The Spa

It's more crowded in here than I'd planned, but the fan is tremendously powerful and has leaves and branches moving on all plants, in all locations. An amazing unit.

Jamaican 1.2 is bulking up these buds right nice. :cheesygrinsmiley: I have a hook that keeps the apical Cola up under the Timber COBs. She smells strongly of Mango. She's drinking 16 ml of A&B + 4 ml of Bulk per gallon of water, beginning the taper off the bloom nutes.

Devil's Carnival 1.6 is running on the same nutrient schedule of 16 + 4. I accelerated her about a week since she finishes faster than the Jamaican. They should come in together.

I'm mighty impressed with what DC does in solo cups. I have to water them twice a day, but damn! Look at her go!

CBD Critical Cure 2.8 is also tapering off the bloom nutes at the same rate of 16 + 4. It's been fascinating to watch the two CBD CCs running one week apart, in different mediums. This girl will look significantly larger and heavier in a week. I'm thinkin' she's gonna need some support for the branches.

Jamaican 1.4 is drinking at 14 ml A&B + 8 ml Bulk, beginning the climb that I hope we can accomplish without burning her leaves too bad. The chemovar seems to take whatever comes in stride.

She's a leggy beauty, isnt she? The bamboo poles have saved me much frustration.

One last look before moving on to the tents. I'm getting hungry. :battingeyelashes:

Hmmmm.... thought I leveled that picture. I guess not. Lol! Be right back :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom