Sweetsue's Tiny Closet - Second Grow - Sweet Dark Devil & Bomb Berry Bomb - CFL - LED

Re: Sweetsue's Tiny Closet - Second Grow - Sweet Dark Devil & Bomb Berry Bomb - CFL -

Remember when I said my hands feel good after making my Canna/Coconut-oil :) lol yes you can make salves and compresses etc :love:

Yes I do. One of my favorite posts to date. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Re: Sweetsue's Tiny Closet - Second Grow - Sweet Dark Devil & Bomb Berry Bomb - CFL -

Hey Sue how did the angioplasty go? Is Dale okay? :love:

I forgot to mention - no angioplasty today. They couldn't get a vein. Too much fluid on him, so they rescheduled for next Wednesday. (Sigh). That means the day before we go to see the doctor who has the final say in whether Dale can begin training to use the leg that's just waiting for that ok, he's going in for a procedure that could delay it even longer.

Wait and see. This eternal state of limbo grows wearisome. It's a good thing I have such effective distractions. :love:

Saved that recipe. Cool. Thanks scarfinger. Always nice to hear from the Cap'n again too. Hi Sue. ❤️

Hi Weaselcracker. Always good to see you stopping by. Made me glad I hadn't gone to bed yet. :love:

This was quite a find, wasn't it? Thanks again Scarface. You did good today.

I just stop by and read a page or three now and then. Always lots of interesting things to read and learn. I remember I caught this journal on page 1 and thought -"'Cool, here's one I can stay caught up on" Ha ha. I turned around for a second and it was on page 7. Now 115. I treat it as a sort of very interesting lounge area to drop in on once in a while. Keeping up, not a chance...

I get that Weaselcracker. It gets away from me sometimes too. :laughtwo: Now I've got the Spot, the SWICK thread and the soil thread going too. I must be crazy, but I'm having a blast keeping on top of it all.

Love the cartoons. You can drop them in anytime, either here or off-topic. :love:

Are you planning to top the little one soon?

Personally I see 44 pages...But I have the number of posts per page at 40 :)

OG13 I like the signature.
"Fast, Cheap, or Good...Pick Two" I'd have to go with Good and Fast...cuz I ain't cheap! :slide:

Are you planning to top the little one soon?

Actually, OG13, I'm a big fan of letting them grow wild. Let me get a couple grows under my belt and I'm sure I'll try. I'm still learning my soil.

Daily Update: Dark Devil Auto - Day 30

The pot got the 1/4 turn. No water in the reservoirs. You'll notice from the pictures I did a little trim and drop after I started taking pictures. The clover is a bit out of control. I'll tend to that tomorrow.

I make no apologies. She was so beautiful today that I got carried away. I'm going to sit quietly over here and just let you enjoy her too. :blushsmile:

image23820.jpg

image23822.jpg

image23823.jpg

Don't worry. This one will make it. :love:

image23824.jpg

image23825.jpg

image23827.jpg

image23833.jpg

image23834.jpg

image23836.jpg

image23837.jpg

image23840.jpg

image23842.jpg

Wasn't that fun? How can one little plant become such an obsession? :laughtwo::green_heart:

Hey everyone! Joy! You know what to do. :love:

:thumb:
Happy Earthday, SS!

Actually, OG13, I'm a big fan of letting them grow wild. Let me get a couple grows under my belt and I'm sure I'll try. I'm still learning my soil.

Hey there OG13 and SS - I'm currently growing Sweet Dark Devil auto as well (never grew any auto flowering before this). I was under the impression from ready grow journals that we should NOT top or train the autos as that little bit of time the plant takes to recover will actually be detrimental to yields at the end since the growing season is so short?? Am I off base or can we train/top the autos??

BB

SweetSue's Plan For Success

Build A Better Soil

LIGHTLIGHTLIGHTLIGHT
LIGHT Surround [COLOR=00640]Your Plant [/COLOR]With Light LIGHT

LIGHT LIGHTLIGHTLIGHT

Use Good Water

GROW AWESOME PLANTS!

I needed my sunglasses to read ^this post^. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thumb:
Happy Earthday, SS!

Thank you Major. I almost forgot all about it. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Happy Earth Day Everyone!!!

Hey there OG13 and SS - I'm currently growing Sweet Dark Devil auto as well (never grew any auto flowering before this). I was under the impression from ready grow journals that we should NOT top or train the autos as that little bit of time the plant takes to recover will actually be detrimental to yields at the end since the growing season is so short?? Am I off base or can we train/top the autos??

BB

The conventional thought is to not stress autos at all, which would preclude topping. However, I believe danTenshi has proven that you can, in fact, top and train an auto successfully. What that does to the brix levels is up for dispute, but then, if the harvest is clean and acceptably potent, does that really matter in the end?

I needed my sunglasses to read ^this post^. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Then my plan succeeded. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Looking nice a lush in there Sue :) I hope that you and dale can pull through this situation, I'm sure with your positive attitudes you will be able to get through it and stay smiling :love: Have a great day and spread that infectious love of yours.

Then my plan succeeded. :laughtwo::green_heart:

I'm good, NOW turn down the lights, I need to take a puff! hehehe

Lookin nice and green there girl - you got it going! Love that top dress and mulch. I really think that helps the soil.

I found a website at Cornell that talks about specific cover crops and found a few that are not well known that we could use!! I found this website very very cool/informative and I'm still not finished reading it. I bet there's more there that just cover crop info for us no-till gardeners. I actually know some folks up there in Ithaca that do organic gardening and lernt it from Cornell and they grow organic soybeans for specialty tofu, organic soy milk, miso etc and they grow on a massive scale too (100+ acres). Actually smoked the best weed I ever tasted in Ithaca!! Tompkins County yeah u right!

Linky:

Cover Crop Guide

Hey SS I planted a Dark Devil Auto around the same time as you, the autos grow FAST wow. I had 3 going and I left the window open (3rd floor grow) and don't ya know a freaking squirrel jumped in the window dug up one of my other plants but didn't hurt it just dug a hole looking for food then went and ate 2 of my seedlings that were like 3 days old. Totally gone nothing... probably a baby squirrel they do crap like that in our out door gardens too. They actually sit on the electrical wires and chew the insulation ... until they don't! I ummm shut the window.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom