Taking My Chances With The Devil: Dark Devil Auto & Devil's Crack Auto

Looks like a lot of milky crystals on the first two plants. Couple more weeks for them?
Hopefully. Today is the beginning of week 8. They have had water only, for 3 days now. They both smell fantastic. The NL x DDA smell is something else... almost like a perfect fusion of the NL and DDA terps. Kinda cool growing those two side by side

In regards to where on the plants these photos were taken. Each set of three pics is top middle and lowest I could get the camera, with the exception of Sensi NL which was just the three best tops. I guess it doesn't really matter, just thought I could give some kind of location references. Lol, stoned to the bone

@beez0404 about how big are the buds when you bag them for low and slow?

I plan on doing this with the Sensi NL but her tops are super chunky and I am scared of mold. I already have the paper bags and paper clips. Hoping she will be done by Sunday, hardly drinking anything these days.

My 10x 3000k Vero 18's came in the mail today. Going to work on a couple of little DIY as soon as possible. I pulled my 1100k fixture out for the moment. Going to look at my collection of fans and test my other driver.

My most recent mars300 that I got around xmas already has 3 burnt diodes so it is definitely a candidate for cannabilizing drivers. I might be able to actually run my space bucket better with two cobs on an active heatsink. The Mars can only be raised so high, the cobs can go right to the top.

I think the plan for the spring fling grow includes 2x Harlequin, 2x AC/DC, 2x NL fems; one Sensi and one Sensi x Nirvana, and maybe a little pollen. I have to time the plantings just so. Veg them in the space bucket and put them into the tent as soon as there is room, maybe 5 more weeks. I dont want to jump the gun, but dont want to end up with no room as the sativa summer begins. Probably start sooner rather than later.

Sensi NL and Sensi NL x DDA are on track for Sunday's planned harvest. The Punto Rojo x (Mazar x Guerrero) is confusing, I think she is nearing finish but soooooo fluffy. Will cut her food off soon, hope to harvest 10 days after start of flush...

It is hard to pinpoint exactly what brought my grow back to life. Pickens were slim for quite awhile there. Now, not so much. I changed nutes, containers, and grow media all at the same time. Either way, some damn fine plants so far...

Everything is looking really nice in your garden.

Low and Slow...…………….What works best for me is cutting the buds down to their smallest so they dry evenly. I put 35ish grams in each brown lunch bag and into the fridge. My very best way to tell when my buds are ready is when I pour some in my hand and they don't feel cold ie. no condensation. You'll know what I mean when you feel it. I also Very gently jostle the buds about every 3 days.

Thanks beez, for the compliment and the direction. Lol. I feel like since this will be a 2 plant harvest, I should give low and slow a shot, your buds always look delicious.

I think everything is popping so nicely due to the blend of mega/maxi and the absurd amount of oxygen in the root zone. It was difficult to catch up from falling so far behind with my harvests. By mid-May most of these plants will be gone, but I shan't be caught unprepared again.

I am completely satisfied with the performance of my random hybrids. The Devil's Pitchfork x Trailer Trash Betty is really quite impressive. A bit unstable with what looks like 3 distinct phenos in a 5 plant batch.

I have a tiny bit of Purple Afghani x BCBD Purps pollen in the cupboard... I have 2 female phenos of that (tall skunky and a short grapey) that need to get pregnant. Also probably knock a couple lower buds up on each of the other young plants as well. Can't think of any reason not to. ......
I wonder how many generations that DDAs variegation, yellow green leaves, and or the black color will stick around?

...... 2 hours later, I will remember to post this.

So your Sensi NL X DDA...…...would you consider it a green pheno or a purple pheno?
Not sure how I would classify her. Buds are clearly purple from top to bottom, don't seem to ever remember any leaf staining like DDA though. I guess most folks would consider it to be a purple pheno. It has been purple since the beginning of flowering.

Odd, I didn't think I would have such a difficult time answering that..

I found the smoke from the purple pheno to be good, just not as good as the green pheno which has become a regular in my lineup now. And maybe your purple pheno will be fantastic, you just never know.
If she isn't very good, I will freeze that $#!+ and add it to my hash making stash. No haste, no waste. Lol

Wife has been smoking the heck out of oil lately so flower is all me. My intake is down far enough that I get stoned off of store weed again. Not well medicated, but stoned... the cut back on daily intake has destroyed what little sleep I was getting. Went from 4 solid hours per night to 4 or less restless hours. Budget has been too tight to afford much in the way of meds between harvests.

Can't wait to have room to run my new CBD cultivars.

Back
Top Bottom