Tales From The Krip!

Ohhh shit..fireworks about to happen. :laugh:
what size containers are you going to finish with?
This oughta do it.

9FD9F105-4EDA-403C-8DAC-FE0A7C5DFC74.jpeg

Ohhh shit..fireworks about to happen. :laugh:
what size containers are you going to finish with?
I'm starting to re-think my plan of putting the autos in the tent, only because I have no faith I can fill the tent up running only autos. So, it somewhat depends on where I decide to run the plants and how many I decide to run.

I'll likely have all the photos in #10's. The autos will probably be in #7's if I put them outside but, if I decide to run them in the tent, I may switch down to #5's and pop a few more beans to make sure I get a decent yield.

I'm starting to re-think my plan of putting the autos in the tent, only because I have no faith I can fill the tent up running only autos. So, it somewhat depends on where I decide to run the plants and how many I decide to run.

I'll likely have all the photos in #10's. The autos will probably be in #7's if I put them outside but, if I decide to run them in the tent, I may switch down to #5's and pop a few more beans to make sure I get a decent yield.
I have no clue brother on Autos but heard that Cheeselicious is a nice yield.
got couple of those as freebies from the tube.
Love some cheese

I have no clue brother on Autos but heard that Cheeselicious is a nice yield.
got couple of those as freebies from the tube.
Love some cheese
I've heard the same thing and my two were freebies from the "Tude", also. :thumb:

I'm very tempted to do both of those in the tent and put the rest outdoors.

It really would make most sense to do the autos indoors where I can keep them under 24 x 7 light but my experience has been so bad with autos, I just don't want to risk wasting all that space indoors on a low yield when I need to refill the jars ASAP. :confused:

I've heard the same thing and my two were freebies from the "Tude", also. :thumb:

I'm very tempted to do both of those in the tent and put the rest outdoors.

It really would make most sense to do the autos indoors where I can keep them under 24 x 7 light but my experience has been so bad with autos, I just don't want to risk wasting all that space indoors on a low yield when I need to refill the jars ASAP. :confused:
If you want to grow an auto that’s under a foot tall and yields one ounce or lower, I’m your girl!

Coz Al Bundy is a legend!
He did name his son "Bud" and that's something I can get behind! :bong:

If you want to grow an auto that’s under a foot tall and yields one ounce or lower, I’m your girl!
I do fine with that on my own, but you're still my girl! ;)

QUICK QUIZ: SCIENCE OR THE SUPERNATURAL? :nerd-with-glasses:

The seeds all got planted exactly one week ago. The photos all were soaked for 24 hours before planting and they all sprouted a couple/few days ago. The autos were not soaked and planted directly in soil.

So far, none of the two autos have sprouted which means (please choose only one):

a) Photos sprout faster than autos
b) Soaking seeds greatly accelerates germination times
c) God is trying to tell me to stop messing with autos!
d) Both "b" and "c"
e) none of the above

All correct answers get the day off of work tomorrow!

DISCLAIMER: Poster of this survey is not responsible for anyone losing their job or getting docked pay for missing work but we'd love to have an audio of you explaining to your boss that it's OK because you correctly answered a quiz on a cannabis website!

Happy Harvests!

K

QUICK QUIZ: SCIENCE OR THE SUPERNATURAL? :nerd-with-glasses:

The seeds all got planted exactly one week ago. The photos all were soaked for 24 hours before planting and they all sprouted a couple/few days ago. The autos were not soaked and planted directly in soil.

So far, none of the two autos have sprouted which means (please choose only one):

a) Photos sprout faster than autos
b) Soaking seeds greatly accelerates germination times
c) God is trying to tell me to stop messing with autos!
d) Both "b" and "c"
e) none of the above

All correct answers get the day off of work tomorrow!

DISCLAIMER: Poster of this survey is not responsible for anyone losing their job or getting docked pay for missing work but we'd love to have an audio of you explaining to your boss that it's OK because you correctly answered a quiz on a cannabis website!

Happy Harvests!

K
I say E!

My autos take the exact amount of time as my 12:12 type plants to wake. On average I mean.

I don’t do paper towel or drowning. My seeds go straight in dirt, and on average take 4 days. My little Blueberry auto exploded through the dirt after 3 days. And she came through so fast she dislodged soil. She was standing up, head up hands out.

And omg it’s so nice to see Tales from the Krip active and in my watched threads every morning :)

C....:)

Never has soak or used the paper towel. Always just threw it in dirt, the more my clumsy butt touches it more likelyhood ill screw it up..
I have a fear of drowning. When I see seeds put in glasses of water I get legit anxiety. I can’t think of who it is, but one poster puts them in a cup of what looks like coke. I clutched my pearls in horror and I wasn’t even wearing any!

...straight in dirt or paper towel, if the seeds are viable both work just fine...I prefer paper towel, cause' as a once a year grower, I like to see proof of life...given my geography, timing can be crucial, so I don't like to have to repeat the process and cause delays...auto's aren't for me unless just playing around...I've had a 3 inch auto throw pistils at 17 days...another thing, I don't think I ran an auto that didn't go 10 weeks germ to harvest, so for maybe a week or two difference the right photo strain will yield better and be better quality(in my experience)...just my opinion...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:

In for d along with L, O, and L!

...agreed...hehehe...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...

C....:)

Never has soak or used the paper towel. Always just threw it in dirt, the more my clumsy butt touches it more likelyhood ill screw it up..

I say E!

My autos take the exact amount of time as my 12:12 type plants to wake. On average I mean.

I don’t do paper towel or drowning. My seeds go straight in dirt, and on average take 4 days. My little Blueberry auto exploded through the dirt after 3 days. And she came through so fast she dislodged soil. She was standing up, head up hands out.

And omg it’s so nice to see Tales from the Krip active and in my watched threads every morning :)

I like the paper towel method. It's consistent 12-24hrs. I get to inspect the seed and taproot before soil. I also notice around the same time between reg and autos sprout time
I have a fear of drowning. When I see seeds put in glasses of water I get legit anxiety. I can’t think of who it is, but one poster puts them in a cup of what looks like coke. I clutched my pearls in horror and I wasn’t even wearing any!

...straight in dirt or paper towel, if the seeds are viable both work just fine...I prefer paper towel, cause' as a once a year grower, I like to see proof of life...given my geography, timing can be crucial, so I don't like to have to repeat the process and cause delays...auto's aren't for me unless just playing around...I've had a 3 inch auto throw pistils at 17 days...another thing, I don't think I ran an auto that didn't go 10 weeks germ to harvest, so for maybe a week or two difference the right photo strain will yield better and be better quality(in my experience)...just my opinion...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:
OK, those of you who answered "d" are correct and get the day off keeping in mind, of course, the disclaimer.

Soaking the seeds does reduce germination times and God is trying to tell me to stop messing with autos.

The issue with soaking seeds is many people wait too long to transplant. I only soak 12-24 hours, tops, and don't wait for the seed to crack or show a taproot. It's just to make sure the water penetrates the seed husk and starts the chemical reaction that begins the germination process, then it's straight to soil. If you wait until a (long) taproot is showing, you run the risk of drowning the seedling or root rot starting.

With the paper towel method, you can wait for a longer taproot without risk of drowning, but you still need to transplant fairly quickly or the roots can start growing into the paper towel fibers and get damaged when you go to transplant.

I personally like the soaking because I worry less about damaging roots but many growers use the paper towel method very successfully and get as good, or better, germination rates than I do, so whatever is working best for you is what I'd stick with.,

I probably wouldn't try to germinate in Coca-Cola or Pepsi and I don't think Sprite will help it sprout! I've never tried it but my guess is the seed would die so quick, not even Dr. Pepper could save it! :rofl:

OK, those of you who answered "d" are correct and get the day off keeping in mind, of course, the disclaimer.

Soaking the seeds does reduce germination times and God is trying to tell me to stop messing with autos.

The issue with soaking seeds is many people wait too long to transplant. I only soak 12-24 hours, tops, and don't wait for the seed to crack or show a taproot. It's just to make sure the water penetrates the seed husk and starts the chemical reaction that begins the germination process, then it's straight to soil. If you wait until a (long) taproot is showing, you run the risk of drowning the seedling or root rot starting.

With the paper towel method, you can wait for a longer taproot without risk of drowning, but you still need to transplant fairly quickly or the roots can start growing into the paper towel fibers and get damaged when you go to transplant.

I personally like the soaking because I worry less about damaging roots but many growers use the paper towel method very successfully and get as good, or better, germination rates than I do, so whatever is working best for you is what I'd stick with.,

I probably wouldn't try to germinate in Coca-Cola or Pepsi and I don't think Sprite will help it sprout! I've never tried it but my guess is the seed would die so quick, not even Dr. Pepper could save it! :rofl:
18 hrs max or there is a chance of drowning.
I use a little h202 in the water, gives me a good success rate. :thumb:
Hope your doing well my friend.
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Hey Special K

Speaking of Dr Pepper…

Why does Dr Pepper come in a bottle?
Coz his wife left him.

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom