Tamir's 1st grow - dwc special kush and special queen 2014

Exactly TrysHard. In my opinion that's what jump starts the final stretch in the Bloom cycle; The plant is really searching for the light those last 6hrs of darkness.
Makes sense!

Ok thanks guys.. I'll give ut a shot. While thinking if the new time schedule, I realized I made a big mistake. I must have been fucked up or something but for the last 2 weeks my ladies have been on a 16/8 light schedule. I have no clue how I thought 12a-4pm was 18hrs.
I recently started noticing a decent amount of pre-flowers. I guess this is why. Hope it won't have too much of a negative affect

image9889.jpg

Ok thanks guys.. I'll give ut a shot. While thinking if the new time schedule, I realized I made a big mistake. I must have been fucked up or something but for the last 2 weeks my ladies have been on a 16/8 light schedule. I have no clue how I thought 12a-4pm was 18hrs.
I recently started noticing a decent amount of pre-flowers. I guess this is why. Hope it won't have too much of a negative affect

image9889.jpg

Typical Stoner! LOL They look healthy should'nt be an issue.

Typical Stoner! LOL They look healthy should'nt be an issue.

Yea I hope not... I'm waiting for my cloning gel so I can grab a couple babies off this mom then I'm sending her to flower on approx day 42 of veg.

Good morning everyone,

Well today is Day 41/1. Lights flipped last night both ladies received a fresh res change with bloom base Nutes. Ppm are 512 for SK and 538 on SQ. PH are 6.1 SK and 6.0 SQ. Over the last week I have been periodically removing the large fan leaves for better light depth and after a day or two u can't even tell.

Ok here are a couple pics. Oh and I guess I'll be breaking out a better camera for the ever so important cola/bud shots

image9917.jpg
image9918.jpg
image9919.jpg

Nice! Our grows are so close time line wise. I just went Flower after 4 weeks veg. Next ones will go 6-8 weeks I think. Looking healthy and ready to bud!

Do it, Do it!

Yea I was originally shooting for 65 days veg.. But I stopped seeing significant growth, but like I was told last page, those stalks got thick as hell. May be able to pull 60+ days out of the 3 ladies I have begging now only because the main tent will be occupied til early July. Thanks for stopping by.

Good morning everyone quick question? I have exhaust ducting passing thru my air cooled reflector and going straight out the window, last night just before the lights went out I noticed that you could see the bright light beaming out the window(remember I'm on a high floor in a high rise building). I assume anyone looking out their window in an adjacent building could probably see this. Is there anything I can purchase to block the light and still low air to escape freely? The lights go off at 7pm so I don't believe it's that noticeable right now but will be when I start a new veg cycle or when the days end sooner. Any help is appreciated.

Maybe you could add an elbow or some bend to your ducting after the light, but before the window. The bend should at least help. Then maybe a couple layers of window screen to cap your ducting?

I wouldn't even worry about the smell Tamir. You're on the 23rd fl, correct? That high up you couldn't even smell the apt right under you's cooking if he burned onion garlic... green eggs & ham and both of your kitchen windows were open.

I wouldn't even worry about the smell Tamir. You're on the 23rd fl, correct? That high up you couldn't even smell the apt right under you's cooking if he burned onion garlic... green eggs & ham and both of your kitchen windows were open.

Hahahha.. 32nd. Not worried about the smell is the light that is reflecting out the ducting. Shit is bright as hell. Lucky my dark time starts at 7pm. Need a way to block the light.

Also, u know anyplace local to pick up nutes/supplies?

32nd, even better. You're so high up you're even above the smog. :laughtwo: I did the village thing when I first started but found the online sites to be cheaper (I use Cramazon) though I never checked the flower district "26st, 27st between 7th & 8th Aves".

Hey Tam,

From what I understand you need 2 90 degree bends with a non reflective surface to stop light leeks with your ducting system. When I first set my cabinet up I was looking at Dark Room ventilation products but a friend told me a couple 90 degree elbows spray painted with flat black spray paint (on the inside of the elbow) would work. I tried it and it did.

Hope this helps!

JJ

Maybe you could set up a secret communication network of growers, by using flaps on your ducting and talking in Morse Code. I'll take another bong hit now. That is when I do my best thinking! :yummy:

Hey Tam,

From what I understand you need 2 90 degree bends with a non reflective surface to stop light leeks with your ducting system. When I first set my cabinet up I was looking at Dark Room ventilation products but a friend told me a couple 90 degree elbows spray painted with flat black spray paint (on the inside of the elbow) would work. I tried it and it did.

Hope this helps!

JJ
Thanxx DR. Now I know why the the built in ducts on my tents have those 90 degree elbows on them.

Hey Tam,

Hope this helps!

JJ

Thanks Dr. I will give it a try. Like I said it's not an issue at the moment but I know it will be.

Thanxx DR. Now I know why the the built in ducts on my tents have those 90 degree elbows on them.

See that's what happens when u spend that good money on products. We buldin our own on my side lol.
Got u message that's for the info.

Back
Top Bottom