Tangerine Dream - Chocolope - Original WW IBL - Mineralized Soil Grow

I read an article about WW (when I started growing a few years back, it was one of the head turners), and it said the weed was a good thinking mans pot. Being a newb I jumped on a few breeder's cuts of it, and growing and smoking it made me think, alright. Made me think I should chuck this $hit in the nearest dumpster it's poop. :(
Since then I've been leary of buying seeds just because of a name, and have done research to see how I can get around this. S1 and IBL are the closest I can think of to get the exact thing I'm looking for. IBL is InBred Lineage (breeding stabilized stock onto itself generation after generation). That's what I'm hoping to do with the final results of the Chem D breeding project I'm doing now.

Until this Chocolope gets over the N toxicity, it gets nothing but RO water:

0071195.JPG

This Chocolope looks better, but the same goes. No food until it looks like it needs it:

0061260.JPG
009978.JPG

I still need to stick with feeding the Tangerine Dream at least some (the flower growth is weak):

0081091.JPG

I'm also thinking of taking the middle section of screen out when I defol soon (as you can see, it needs it pretty bad), so I can raise the TD about 6":

0051438.JPG

Post pics of the WW IBL soon.

:peace:

Note: I am going to give them all a dose of Great White Shark mycorrhizae at the next watering. It will be the last time I give mycos, and hopefully they will feed quite heavily off the expensive stuff I mixed up in there and poop a lot of microscopic goodies for the root system, which puffs up my buds, ensuring that I stay stoned for some time to come.....

ooh ooh ooh, AHH AHH AHH!!!!!