The less N toxic Chocolope (not looking too bad):

0071191.JPG

*Puff, puff*

"'ERE!" >>>>>

...*Puff, puff* ...

:blunt:

... I was going to do something today ... :straightface:

... maybe later ...

Thanks, b.real what's up? :) Yeah that WW IBL looked P deficient a little too (that light green/yellow border around the edge of the leaves coming out of the newly forming buds) so I gave it 1/2 gallon of the Super Swell mix too. I'm giving thought to taking out the lower branches but I'm afraid this pot will be good and I won't be able to reveg the plant if I do :)

I'll think about it.....

Everything seems to be going okay with these 3 plants under the 600 watt HPS, with the exception of the N toxicity problem with the Chocolopes. I am going to feed out the 2 Chocolopes and the WW IBL with 0-7-0, the enzyme activator I have been using, and molasses every 3rd feeding (if it shows need for it), with RO waterings in between. If I can manage it, I'll feed the Tangerine Dream every other time and do the enzyme activator/molasses treatment in between. It's flowering kind of slow.
Post pics soon.

:peace:

very, very nice.

Have yet to try the Tangerine Dream, but hear good things.

I've been at this just under 3 years, and Tangerine Dream was holding the top spot as my favorite buzz yet until recently. This Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1 I grew just booted it to second place :)

So let me guess S1 is the first generation of clones off a mother plant? so if you took clones of them clones they would be S2 ??

is this an underground internet auction or summit close to you? like late night seed club, first rule of secret underground seed club is...

I get that you can't mention the name, no problems

No you can light stress plants to see if they are male female or hermie. What you do to S1 ("self" a plant) is take a true female, use colloidal silver to cause a hormonal change in the plant. The treated female will produce male parts and pollinate itself. And two exact chromosomes means you get (for the most part) the exact thing you S1'ed. An exact copy of the mother. It's how some guys work their way around clone only strains or having to keep paying for seeds over and over when they like something.

Looking real nice as usual my friend. Lush looking frosty nugs :)

Thanks, LA. I'm starting to get a little better at this.
About a year or two ago Chocolope was listed @ 95% Sativa - 5% Indica, but the latest ads have it @ 100% Sativa. I think I'll have to cut the blood meal out of the flowering super soil mix and go with alfalfa meal in the vegetation super soil mix the next time I do pure Sativas. Hell, the WW IBL is supposed to be even more Indica and IT almost looks N toxic..... :(

Back
Top Bottom