Tangie - 400W HPS & 300 MarsHydro LED - Soil - First SCROG

Do the SD is doing great, her buds are starting to swell and she is starting her last push of new flowers. She will get another two weeks to finish up and then she is coming down. I can't believe how far she has come since I pulled her out of the tent in frustration, and to think I almost killed her for not flowering. Glad I gave her a second chance!

IMG_185636.JPG
IMG_185739.JPG
IMG_185837.JPG

They sure do look good. Aren't you glad you didn't trash her. Looks like a good producer.

So glad, when it came down to it I just couldn't bring myself to kill her off! She should produce a good harvest, she only has a few week and I have to chop because I am moving. Should make things interesting with my other indoor grow I have going on. I'm only moving 2-3 blocks away from where I am now so I'm not too worried about transporting the plants, but they are in flower now so I have to time the move right so I don't interrupt the light cycle.

Wish I were there to give you a hand with the move. As close of a move as you are having it should not stress the girls too much.

Thanks for the offer, Troy. We'd probably just end up getting stoned and working on setting up the new grow spot. Lol.

Yeah Kevin the first thing I did was check out the garage and plan where my tent was going to go, my wife started telling me all about her plans for the house and and I was like sure, yeah babe sounds good, all I care about is the garage lol

Troy, maybe instead of pizza and beer I could offer brownies and Pizza to my buddies for helping out.

I'm in. Pizza and Brownies

I'm going to have to work on my Garage. It is currently in a need of a clean out to make more space. We just sold off a second home and all the stuff from there ended up in the garage. I am sure more than half can hit the dump.

I'm in. Pizza and Brownies

I'm going to have to work on my Garage. It is currently in a need of a clean out to make more space. We just sold off a second home and all the stuff from there ended up in the garage. I am sure more than half can hit the dump.

Yeah the garage always seems to be a work in progress, I'm excited to have a clean slate to setup in.
We are buying my wife's grandmas house and have been moving and cleaning out all kinds of junk for the past week, I totally feel your pain!

I'm sure my garage looks like your Grandmothers. We have lived here 30 years and I have lots of tools. My son is just about ready to buy a house and I have a good idea who will be getting a present of all the tools, saws and nail guns he needs.

The move is coming up quick! I started flushing with RO water on Sunday with some beneficial microbes and bacteria added. Larger fan leaves have started yellowing. I gotta get her ready to chop by next weekend. I haven't checked her trichs yet but I'm hoping she'll have a little bit of amber before she comes down.

IMG_190930.JPG
IMG_190830.JPG
IMG_190734.JPG

Finished moving everything in the old house to the new one, still have the garage to do. First things first is to get the grow area setup in the new garage. The new garage has a 120v 20amp dedicated circuit I found so supper excited about that, also, it has vents already in place for exhausting hot air out and cool air in if I want. It's like this garage was made for me and my hobby! lol

I checked the trichs on the SD and they are cloudy with a few amber. I technically don't need to be out of this place until Dec 1st so she will get a little extra time to finish up. It is only 4 tenths of a mile from new house to old so stopping by to check on her shouldn't be too bad.

IMG_193334.JPG

It has been getting cold at night and she is showing slight purple on some of the fan leaves because of it. Maybe it will move to the buds as well and ill get some purple SD :thumb:

IMG_198638.JPG

The SD came down on Sunday and is slow drying in my garage at the old house. I only trimmed the large fan leaves and will doing a dry trim using a trimming machine my buddy and I picked up for his outdoor harvest (he got about 4.5 lbs so the machine was a must lol). I was hoping to let it go a little longer but it rained on Saturday and we were scheduled to get more Wednesday so I decided it was time. It has been cold and Rh around 55 in the garage. I have a large box fan going to keep the air moving and the buds are taking their sweet time drying. I'm thinking in a week or so it should be dry enough to run through the trimmer. I'll try and do a better update with pictures of using the trimmer when the time comes.

The SD came down on Sunday and is slow drying in my garage at the old house. I only trimmed the large fan leaves and will doing a dry trim using a trimming machine my buddy and I picked up for his outdoor harvest (he got about 4.5 lbs so the machine was a must lol). I was hoping to let it go a little longer but it rained on Saturday and we were scheduled to get more Wednesday so I decided it was time. It has been cold and Rh around 55 in the garage. I have a large box fan going to keep the air moving and the buds are taking their sweet time drying. I'm thinking in a week or so it should be dry enough to run through the trimmer. I'll try and do a better update with pictures of using the trimmer when the time comes.

You probably will have a nice cure. There is a thread on Low and Slow drying here

You dry in a refrigerator for about 2 weeks. Interesting read.

You probably will have a nice cure. There is a thread on Low and Slow drying here

You dry in a refrigerator for about 2 weeks. Interesting read.

I'll have to check that out. Didn't you dry some of yours that way? Been so busy I haven't had time to catch up on everyone's journals :/

I'll have to check that out. Didn't you dry some of yours that way? Been so busy I haven't had time to catch up on everyone's journals :/

I dried a couple ounces this way. It was definitely slow and took about 2 weeks to cure but really not that convinced that I would do it again. It has a nice taste and smell but even 2 weeks after my cure I have a dank smell remaining in my refrigerator. SweetSue used this method on the Bud that she won the Bud of the Month with.

On that same thread SweetSue has also been experimenting and has started to use a new method that uses a home dehydrator and rice. With this method the total dry time is reduced down to one day.

After 8 days hanging the SD was dry enough to run through the trimming machine.

IMG_206328.JPG

I found that 15-20 slow spins of the handle worked best

IMG_206535.JPG

The trim job is okay and some hand trimming was still needed to clean the buds up a bit. The buds were not as dense as I would like but still packed with trichs.

IMG_206635.JPG
IMG_206737.JPG

I ended up with a LOT of good trim that I think I'll make some hash with

IMG_206833.JPG

All jarred up for the cure. I didn't weigh it all yet but im guessing around 2.5 oz

IMG_207036.JPG

Back
Top Bottom