I put a few restraints on the Amnesia auto today. Very, very, LST... just enough to open her up.

Here's the before:

...and after:

I think I'll leave her alone until harvest now...
:thumb:
She's going to love that.

One little hic-up shouldn't hurt them. I've lost power before in storms that never hurt plants.

Nice tight garden there @Preston9mm. The plants will grow out of that little problem you got with acouple I see. Happens to me alot with different strains. All plants have alittle different requirements in the food department. And it always takes a grow or two of the same plants to really grow them well..... that has to be one of the biggest pluses for growing clones.... Even seeds from the same batch, even in the first cross, is never a guarantee that you will ever get the 'same' plant?

But I do like your vids,, to the point... GL in the gardens,,, Keepem Green

Quick one today...

The autos are jammin'
:headbanger:

And the babies are about ready for flip. I think I'll move them into 10 gal pots, tonight & tomorrow, give them a week or so, then flip.

Get to sesh it up with @bebes de zorrillos tonight, so he will get a little firsthand experience in up-potting from a fabric pot. Good times...
:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Haha!

Looking good for the flip.
I think they will outgrow my space if I don't flip soon. I like the way the new lights are keeping them short & tight, but I'm still expecting at least a 100% stretch on all of them.

Trying to avoid the sloppiness of my plants from last grow. A few got kinda unruly

I can live with unruly if they produce.
I'm prepared if need be. LoL

I've probably got 50 of them damn dowel rods from Moby Dick, Laughing Buddha, and Candida. LoL

I'm a staking fool.
:thumb:

Looks great in there Preston! I'm assuming you love the new lights. The plants obviously do! :thumb:
They are jammin' bro! I can definitely notice a huge difference in node spacing, for this entire group.

I could never get my HPS close enough, when they are in early veg, to keep plants this tight. Mine are normally much more lanky. I'm lovin' it!
:slide:

I think I wanna add 1 more SP250 to the shed & I'll have the ideal amount for anything I can jam in there.
3 is great, and this group of plants is proof positive that these bars are effective, I just think I'd like to have to 4th light to ensure solid flowers.

I'll be thinking on it... not really a matter of "if", but more so "when" I pick up another.

So.... a bit of perspective on my new approach. LoL, I am normally willing to just "throw money at it" when I come across issues in the garden. (Not a yuppy fuck, I just work and get my military pension)
I think I'm finally to a place where I can grow respectable buds without buying more than "expendables" I'm trying to hold back on buying new shit for awhile.... but my "want" list continues to grow.

Anyhow... I have a kid who just started driving, so.... the cash flow is currently being redirected to purchase his first vehicle.

Adulting sucks! I just want 3, self sufficient kids, so I can waste muh cash on whatever TF I want. LoL

For now...
:meditate:

It's too bad they couldn't do any sales on that light during the 4/20 sale. It sounds like sale or no sale they are worth the moolah!
If I had waited to buy my 3, I would have gotten a free tent... I just wanted them sooner. LoL
My impatient ass couldn't wait for the 420 sale. LoL

If I had waited to buy my 3, I would have gotten a free tent... I just wanted them sooner. LoL
My impatient ass couldn't wait for the 420 sale. LoL
Ha, I know what you mean, but your plants needed them back then. I remember how antsy you were getting when they shipped from China!

When your kids are all self sufficient think of all the new technology and strains that will have come out by then for you to purchase :)
Seriously,
The day we finally legalize, I'm gonna be looking for a "commercial size" building to work out of. I'm certain that I will never run out of awesome gear to waste my money on. LoL

Ha, I know what you mean, but your plants needed them back then. I remember how antsy you were getting when they shipped from China!
That's part of the reason they aren't on promo. LoL

They don't have them in the inventory everywhere & others would get pissed, waiting 3 weeks for them to come from China

I think it would actually be pretty cool to have a group, brainstorming session, to discuss the actual "start-up costs" to set up an actual grow.

Everything I have, has been accumulated over years.... but, what is the real cost? For a brand new grower to set up & grow respectable harvests, out the gate...

Obviously, a very opinionated topic, but might lay out some perspective on the hidden costs.....

Back
Top Bottom