Seriously,
The day we finally legalize, I'm gonna be looking for a "commercial size" building to work out of. I'm certain that I will never run out of awesome gear to waste my money on. LoL

If and when this happens I am putting in one of those fancy ass greenhouses in the backyard. Might even put a hot tub by it for a break from gardening and a blunt.

I think it would actually be pretty cool to have a group, brainstorming session, to discuss the actual "start-up costs" to set up an actual grow.

Everything I have, has been accumulated over years.... but, what is the real cost? For a brand new grower to set up & grow respectable harvests, out the gate...

Obviously, a very opinionated topic, but might lay out some perspective on the hidden costs.....
I’ll get my list out, I purchased everything in Dec 2018 from Amazon. I think I’d be below $1000 but am slightly above b/c I ended up doubling down on seeds, buying a second light and then second tent. Haha, Isn’t that what happens though?

I’ll get my list out, I purchased everything in Dec 2018 from Amazon. I think I’d be below $1000 but am slightly above b/c I ended up doubling down on seeds, buying a second light and then second tent. Haha, Isn’t that what happens though?
Yesss! It's neverending. LoL

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Greenest of days Pdub.. Hope all is well....
:rollit:
Always great to see ya! When are you going to grace us with another bangin' grow?

I'm sure you got something cooking...
:nomo:

Getting down on a little 4 strain mix-up today! Moby Dick, Laughing Buddha, Critical +, and a nice heavy dusting of kief from Blueberry Twist.
2019-04-20-10-45-18.jpg
IMG_20190420_104709_501.jpg

Hope y'all enjoy the day's festivities as well!
:passitleft:

Getting down on a little 4 strain mix-up today! Moby Dick, Laughing Buddha, Critical +, and a nice heavy dusting of kief from Blueberry Twist.
Lucky so and so.....
I'm sure you got something cooking...
Another time and another grow... Living the dream... LOL soon enough Pdub, soon enough...

Unpacked & charged 2 bricks of coco. I'm gonna try to get the 2 Jack Herer, and Cinder-Berry #1 moved into 10's tonight.

I'll update in awhile....

Everything looking healthy and happy P. Your plants veg super fast when your rolling good.
This bunch is even showing more aggressive growth than my last group.
:thedoubletake:
Guess I can't ask for much more than that... progressing forward! :high-five:

If these new lights produce as well during flower, as they are doing in veg, I'll be in for a monster harvest.
:thumb:

Shooting for a 5/5 flip date.

understandable, it was 4/20 afterall....
Yeah buddy!
Space is starting to get tight in the shed... I was doing all this work in a 3X4 area, while sitting on a bucket. LoL

I was moving as carefully as I could, so thing were pretty slow going..... and I was blunted outta my mind. LoL
:ganjamon:

I think it would actually be pretty cool to have a group, brainstorming session, to discuss the actual "start-up costs" to set up an actual grow.

Everything I have, has been accumulated over years.... but, what is the real cost? For a brand new grower to set up & grow respectable harvests, out the gate...

Obviously, a very opinionated topic, but might lay out some perspective on the hidden costs.....
There are so many variables to that discussion. For an indoor grow, I would say that there are at least three categories based on cost: “It’ll do”, “Middle of the Road”, and “Throw Money at It”. Lol

Knocked out a few more... Both Strawberry AK plants, C99/BB #2, and the Seedsman Cheese.

Broke a lower branch on each of the Strawberry girls. I repaired one with tape, and just removed the lowers from the other.

The room is filling up much quicker than I expected. Things are about to get interesting.

3 more plants to go....

:thumb:

Quick one today...

The autos are jammin'
:headbanger:

And the babies are about ready for flip. I think I'll move them into 10 gal pots, tonight & tomorrow, give them a week or so, then flip.

Get to sesh it up with @bebes de zorrillos tonight, so he will get a little firsthand experience in up-potting from a fabric pot. Good times...
:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Haha!
Man they are looking good

Man they are looking good
Yeah man!
:high-five:

Your closet is gonna fill up just as fast homie! Them new babies you got are gonna explode. I'd tell ya to swing by later, but we're having family over for dinner tonight. I'll be sure to save, at least, one transplant on my girls, so you can be here when I do it.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom