Snapped a few shots of the big girls while I had the small plants moved around for watering...

Structure of Laughing Buddha has been my fave since day 1.

:passitleft:
Very nice plant Preston

Hard work and devotion spending time with them hopefully paying off:passitleft:

Very nice plant Preston

Hard work and devotion spending time with them hopefully paying off:passitleft:
Yeah buddy!
:thanks:
Once I started focusing on training them, they just took off! I'm so excited.... this is the first grow where I've actually been in control! LoL
:rofl:

Had to let these gals know...
#i'mthebossmofo

Happy Thanksgiving P! Hopefully you are having a great day
Same to you brother!
Hope to watch my Bears beat on them Lions today. LoL (I rarely get the Chicago games down here)

Looking good P and happy gobble day to you and your fam!
If it was just me eating, I would inject this Turkey with canna-butter before I fry it.
:drool:
Maybe I'll do a whole chicken for myself to eat tomorrow, while I got the big fryer set up today. :hmmmm:

Yeah buddy!
:thanks:
Once I started focusing on training them, they just took off! I'm so excited.... this is the first grow where I've actually been in control! LoL
:rofl:

Had to let these gals know...
#i'mthebossmofo

Yeah kinda feel control myself this time but nervous as shart lol

I have couple bags of trim that I want to try and make some gummies with. If I remember correctly P you posted a recipe on here once. I'll have to go back thru and find it. They are for a Christmas party with friends
My single batch recipe is:
2) 3oz box Jello mix
2) .25oz packs unflavored gelatine
1/4 cup infused EVOO
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1/2 cup water (or juice)

Here's a video I made...

I also recommend lightly dusting the silicon molds with corn starch. It helps prevent sticking and creates the perfect gummy texture. IMHO
LoL

That Moby is amazing. :yummy:
Scary big! Around 46"-48" tall from the floor, and about the same distance from tip-to-tip.
:yahoo:
I wish I had known she can stretch 400% before I flipped. LoL, I might have flipped a little sooner. :rofl:

Yeah you know I had to drive by for some preston Thanksgiving memes! Been busy, but just wanted to wish you and the family an awesome Turkey day! And I stalk you on IG but the plants all look stellar man. Well done

I’m fairly certain I mentioned for you to flip her a lot sooner :D #goodproblem

Happy Thanksgiving P and friends
3CF5D912-71AE-4AD6-9DB9-DFF563822A42.jpeg
Wish you could join us! Maybe next year, LoL.
I've got ideas for an entire Thanksgiving dinner, infused with ganja.
:ganjamon:

Have a blessed day sis!

And yes... you warned me about Moby. LoL, after I had already vegged 7 weeks.
Hahaha!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom