Yerrr buddy. BJ looks greasy cuz. That pineapples looking beasty though!!
Yeah man! I'm super excited about that PE!
:high-five:
I've smoked a bit of Black Jack popcorn buds in a blunt. She's stout, fo sho! I hit that B like 5-6 times when I woke up today at 5 am. I was fucking lit until around 7:45. LoL
Can't wait to see what she does when properly dried & cured.

Oooooh Weeeeee!
:passitleft:

Yeah man! I'm super excited about that PE!
I've smoked a bit of Black Jack popcorn buds in a blunt. She's stout, fo sho! I hit that B like 5-6 times when I woke up today at 5 am. I was fucking lit until around 7:45. LoL
Can't wait to see what she does when properly dried & cured.

Oooooh Weeeeee!
Haha early morning blunts! How she taste so far?

Haha early morning blunts! How she taste so far?
No real taste. Flash dried larf.... I've been prepping trim for a run of oil. I snatched a couple little nugs. Not much smell or taste after being dried overnight ... hence the blunt, vice a fresh clean bowl. LoL

I'll put together a smoke report after I get the tops in a jar.

:ganjamon:

No real taste. Flash dried larf.... I've been prepping trim for a run of oil. I snatched a couple little nugs. Not much smell or taste after being dried overnight ... hence the blunt, vice a fresh clean bowl. LoL

I'll put together a smoke report after I get the tops in a jar.

:ganjamon:
For reals! Needs to be jarred for atleast a week for a fair judgement.

Jolene found her way into a new pot today. :yahoo:
Pretty sure it's gonna be her forever home. She was in a 3 gal fabric pot; I just moved her into a 10 gal Geo Pot.

Here's the before:

...And after:

She's a little spoiled... got a pretty big space to veg, and both my China LED's cranked above her. :thumb:
I think she will stay where she is until my autos are finished in the shed. Then I'll move her out to start flowering under the HPS while my other photo girls finish.

Jolene will be the last lady standing come February.

Jolene found her way into a new pot today. :yahoo:
Pretty sure it's gonna be her forever home. She was in a 3 gal fabric pot; I just moved her into a 10 gal Geo Pot.

Here's the before:

...And after:

She's a little spoiled... got a pretty big space to veg, and both my China LED's cranked above her. :thumb:
I think she will stay where she is until my autos are finished in the shed. Then I'll move her out to start flowering under the HPS while my other photo girls finish.

Jolene will be the last lady standing come February.
Well your catch pan makes perfect sense... Just drain and return to tent.
I need to stop letting the run-off dump into my tent bottom.:oops:
Looking good. Watching everyone's photos helps me adjust.
:smokin:

Well your catch pan makes perfect sense... Just drain and return to tent.
I need to stop letting the run-off dump into my tent bottom.:oops:
Looking good. Watching everyone's photos helps me adjust.
:smokin:
The catch pan works great, especially when moving around and watering in a house with carpet. Buuuut.... yes, definitely gotta drain and dry it about 2 hours after watering. I also keep a fan blowing down on the plant from above because I noticed RH inside that tub was staying much higher, causing the damp pot to grow mold on the outside.

Adjusted fan to blow from a different angle, and trashed the old pot. All is well with the world!

Oooohhhh weeeeeee!
Things are getting exciting now!
:yahoo:

Did a video today with better lighting. I love the way it turned out!
:slide:

I will be doing this from now on...
(I hate the orange/yellow distortion from HPS)

Stay lifted y'all!

Back
Top Bottom