For some reason my plants don't end up with a lot of trim, so neither do I. I use buds for all my cooking.
I've never harvested enough flower to make oil. I've been stuck with trim & popcorn. These work great for my wife, so I'll keep doing that, but I also think this group of plants will set me up well enough to finally make some heavier doses for myself.

A members voice.....eeerie! Cool beans ! Love the training on the, um, forgot the name already oops hehe
LoL
I generally forget names as well; this one only got a name because it's a joint project with my wife. She suggested Jolene... I agreed, and now get the song stuck in my head everytime I tend that plant. LoL

That plant is Critical Plus from Dinafem.

Thanks for swinging by! Always a pleasure buddy!
:passitleft:

LoL
I generally forget names as well; this one only got a name because it's a joint project with my wife. She suggested Jolene... I agreed, and now get the song stuck in my head everytime I tend that plant. LoL

That plant is Critical Plus from Dinafem.

Thanks for swinging by! Always a pleasure buddy!
Sounds like it will get the vibes going and the plant will respond..... arguably :circle-of-love:

Got into a conversation the other day about rolling a blunt... cant find it now to save my soul.
:ganjamon: <--- fekkin' pothead! LoL

Anywhooo...
Figured I would snap pics the next time I rolled one. (Uhhhh, erryday)

I've come to find these Swisher's to be easiest (IMO) for rolling. They tend to be super fresh, and have tons of flavors.

Little hint; if possible, give the pack a little squeeze before buying. Soft blunt wraps won't crack on ya.

I split with a razor blade or sharp knife. A jagged seam can cause problems getting it back together.

Split & emptied, I'll wet down my "gummed edge" to hold the 2 layers of blunt paper stuck together while handling.

Then I loosely fill and form to the shape I want. Another tip; if you're using super sticky herb, leave it even looser.

After it is formed up, the blunt should hold it's shape well enough to work down the seam, sticking down about an inch at a time.

Then.... it's time to put in the real work!

Hope I didn't leave anything out..... or y'all weren't actually "yankin' my chain" when asking how I roll em the other day. LoL

I'm a bit spacey lately... hope someone finds this helpful.

Yes it is... Just wishing we were there to share it with you :hug:
Hell yeah!
It normally takes me all day to finish one alone. I'd love to just sit and chief down that whole blunt over coffee and good conversation.

Maybe someday at a 420 reunion! LoL

Everytime he writes about Joleen we all go.. Joleen joleen joleen jooooleeeen lalala...
How can one not sing this song to thyself lol! :theband::yahoo:
Nice blunt Preston! I hate rolling em’ but I can finally roll a mean joint haha.

dang Preston that’s a nice blunt! I usually use papers because...I smoke alone....yeaaaaa with nobody else! (Sorry had too). But the last few parties I went too we busted out the blunts! Mine never look that good tho lol, mine are always fat in the middle

Back
Top Bottom