Nice tutorial but every time I look at that wrapper it reminds me of a toilet paper tube!
I may or may not have actually rolled a blunt that big. LoL
:passitleft:

I had to use 3 cig papers glued in the middle, rolled well but.. I think it is too much hassle, so I let others roll, and I smoke hehe he he

That's not easy to make coned joints with short Rizla takes practice. I roll em with short papers... I smoke cigs as well so it fells natural. That dam nicotine I smoke, vape and snus... That's the most addictive I have ever experienced... more than any prescription med.

Nice tutorial but every time I look at that wrapper it reminds me of a toilet paper tube! It's not cardboard though, right? I mean it does not look like tobacco leaf to me!
Lol Shed, your non-smoker is showing. Tee hee! It does kind of look like cardboard, but it’s surely not, you’d set your face on fire! :laugh:

Nice tutorial but every time I look at that wrapper it reminds me of a toilet paper tube! It's not cardboard though, right? I mean it does not look like tobacco leaf to me!
How about a paper towel roll? :rofl::rofl:

4fc5bb4fca1e846658b616a46ba386d5.jpg

Holy shitballs! Who does that!
:ganjamon:

My grandfather was a tobacconist in Chicago so I saw thousands of cigars when I was growing up. None of them looked like they were wrapped in that!
Oh yeah... nothing tobacco about these stogies. I do occasionally roll up natural leaf blunts, but they aren't quite as easy to roll. LoL

My grandfather was a tobacconist in Chicago so I saw thousands of cigars when I was growing up. None of them looked like they were wrapped in that!
Lol, I bet your grandpa didn’t have the 2/$3 cigars on stock! I think they’re called cigarillos, maybe that’s part of the difference too?

LOL! Mebs :). So what is that stuff if not cardboard?

Pretty sure its tobacco still, just like a tobacco sheet of paper...probably made similarly to cardboard tho through some kind of pulping method

could totally be wrong tho lol

Pretty sure its tobacco still, just like a tobacco sheet of paper...probably made similarly to cardboard tho through some kind of pulping method

could totally be wrong tho lol
Yeah, the inside layer has the texture of a paper sack from the grocery store. My guess is that it is definitely some type of pulped material.

Guess I never really thought about it.
:hmmmm:

Yeah, the inside layer has the texture of a paper sack from the grocery store. My guess is that it is definitely some type of pulped material.

Guess I never really thought about it.
:hmmmm:

Sheds always lookin out for our Lungs even when we aren't lol...he saved me from rose petals, now I just smoke the lotion from the recipe he gave me...way healthier! lol jkjk

Back
Top Bottom