Couple of shots from this morning on Day 29. Looks like they haven't done stretching yet. The Pineapple Express and Skywalker Haze will be ready for watering tonight and will also have their first dressing of the bloom amendments.
20210601_112009.jpg
20210601_111946.jpg

Couple of shots from this morning on Day 29. Looks like they haven't done stretching yet. The Pineapple Express and Skywalker Haze will be ready for watering tonight and will also have their first dressing of the bloom amendments.
20210601_112009.jpg
20210601_111946.jpg
Looking great in there Vet. Love that you pulled the branches inwards- an approach I haven't seen, yet the reason and the results are obvious. Well done, can't wait to see how they turn out :cheer:

Looking great in there Vet. Love that you pulled the branches inwards- an approach I haven't seen, yet the reason and the results are obvious. Well done, can't wait to see how they turn out :cheer:
I think it's similar to using a tomato cage. I haven't used one before but I think it's the same effect. Think I need to do a few more branches over the next couple of days and manipulate them into free space. I'm looking forward to seeing the results too.

Looking good , silly me forgot to feed one tent today my ladies look droppy :cool:
They'll bounce right back. Expecting the two due a watering today to look a bit droopy by the time I get around to them. This weather is great but not so fun for the plants hey.

I hear you back from work and tent i forgot to water temps are 29/30c.Why i never set it up for night grow like
my other i dont know doh.Well as we do in the uk moan about its to cold and when its to hot we will moan about
that to.Back on point the ladies look great and filling that new space you have. :cool:

Well as we do in the uk moan about its to cold and when its to hot we will moan about
that to
Of course. It's what we do :laugh: Ended up queuing for an hour in the sun for my covid jab on Sunday. I'm always just glad I'm no longer wearing body armour and helmet in 50C.

:D had my 2nd last week jab that is. I can only image mate that must of been some heat.
Of course. It's what we do :laugh: Ended up queuing for an hour in the sun for my covid jab on Sunday. I'm always just glad I'm no longer wearing body armour and helmet in 50C.

:D had my 2nd last week jab that is. I can only image mate that must of been some heat.
Nice one. The rollout has been good here. Yeah it's stupid mate. Had a 50 cal on a tripod one day and the feet sank into the concrete :rofl: That was in Basrah. Afghanistan got hot but I never felt anything like that summer in Basrah.

The Pineapple Express and Skywalker Haze have had a top dress of living soils bloom auto tonight. Watered in with the biosys microbial tea. A little more branch pulling in too.

Pineapple Express 28" tall.
Pineapple Express.jpg

Skywalker Haze
Skywalker Haze.jpg

Orange Sherbert - Forgot to grab a pic before putting her back in.
Orange Sherbert.jpg

The bloom nutrients.
20210601_215620.jpg

20210601_215256.jpg

Day 30 for the autos. Dumb dumb here remembered the auto amendments are supposed to be applied once a week so the Orange Sherbert just got done a couple of days late. No dramas. I've raised the light to about as high as it will go by clipping the hanging wires onto the top outer frame bars. Cranked up to 80% power.

They're loving the @ViparSpectra XS1000.

20210602_113932.jpg
20210602_113958.jpg

Back
Top Bottom