They look on point to me vet, it's week 2 that they start growing.:thumb:
Yeah I'm probably being a bit unfair to them. Lol. The two that stretched will definitely get transplanted tonight because I need to bury those stems a little. One was leaning right over this morning as it's head is too big for its skinny body :laugh:

Hello "Sir", and first let me say "Thanks for your service" and Im proud to be a new grow friend of yours! I just stumbled on this grow and like it a lot , especially because we have a simliar grow set up, as far as tent size and doing "auto's. Also I am currently using an economic Growstar LED light for a first grow as of last year. Actually I have been impressed with my results so far from my homemade setup, but am looking for those dreamy 10" Colas we see the pros growing. I have been thinking better light power may get me there, and been strongly considering upgrading to the light U have here, or the "Spider farmer" equivalent.

I am now 7 weeks into my "Tangerine Dream' and "Blueberry " auto's, please see included. Btw I topped 2 of each with LST and left the other 2 alone. The comparison is amazing to me for a Newbie attempt. I will ALWAYS top from now on! Best of luck and I look forward to watching your results !

Tan and Blue 4-26-21...5 1:2 weeks.jpg

Tan:Blues  6 Weeks...5-7-21.JPG

Tan Deam Bud 6 Weeks..5-7-21.jpg

Hello "Sir", and first let me say "Thanks for your service" and Im proud to be a new grow friend of yours! I just stumbled on this grow and like it a lot , especially because we have a simliar grow set up, as far as tent size and doing "auto's. Also I am currently using an economic Growstar LED light for a first grow as of last year. Actually I have been impressed with my results so far from my homemade setup, but am looking for those dreamy 10" Colas we see the pros growing. I have been thinking better light power may get me there, and been strongly considering upgrading to the light U have here, or the "Spider farmer" equivalent.

I am now 7 weeks into my "Tangerine Dream' and "Blueberry " auto's, please see included. Btw I topped 2 of each with LST and left the other 2 alone. The comparison is amazing to me for a Newbie attempt. I will ALWAYS top from now on! Best of luck and I look forward to watching your results !

Tan and Blue 4-26-21...5 1:2 weeks.jpg

Tan:Blues  6 Weeks...5-7-21.JPG

Tan Deam Bud 6 Weeks..5-7-21.jpg
Welcome friend! This is the biggest setup I've had so it will be fun for me. Slowly progressed from a small stealth cabinet. I'm confident the light will do a great job. Your ladies look brilliant :goodjob:

Transplant already? I can't imagine that ball of soil will come out intact this early in their growth. I'd say if they need support just support them from the side:
Well I did the Orange Sherbert tonight anyway. It held together just fine. Probably hold the others off until the end of the week though.
20210510_222559.jpg

Welcome friend! This is the biggest setup I've had so it will be fun for me. Slowly progressed from a small stealth cabinet. I'm confident the light will do a great job. Your ladies look brilliant :goodjob:
Thanks "Vet". I feel pretty good so far, they actually look better in person, as the pix are from my flip phone,, u heard me. Im an old guy, hence the "Seniorweeder"! Only thing I'm concerned about with your light is using the dimmer function. I'm not that experienced as I only adjust my light height, not sure how to use the dimmer and heigh together. Please include that info as U determine what works best. Thanks a ton!

Managed a quick trim on the bonsais tonight. They need properly thinning out and reshaping along with a root prune. The bonsai mum's are OG Kush, Critical Mass & Gorilla Glue.
20210510_230805.jpg
20210510_230709.jpg
20210510_230627.jpg
OMG, the main trunk is super developed an great looking, but the root ball is way over due to up pot. Are u going to soft pots? If so what size? plants are awesome regardless!

OMG, the main trunk is super developed an great looking, but the root ball is way over due to up pot. Are u going to soft pots? If so what size? plants are awesome regardless!
They're bonsai mothers. Will stay in those pots all their lives. I recently finished flowering some cuttings from them. They're due a root prune.

Thanks "Vet". I feel pretty good so far, they actually look better in person, as the pix are from my flip phone,, u heard me. Im an old guy, hence the "Seniorweeder"! Only thing I'm concerned about with your light is using the dimmer function. I'm not that experienced as I only adjust my light height, not sure how to use the dimmer and heigh together. Please include that info as U determine what works best. Thanks a ton!
I'll do my best mate. If you follow the manufacturers recommendation you can't go too far wrong.

The little autos are looking good, Vet-
Seems like they spend the first 10 or 12 days growing roots- just about the time you start thinking "runt", they'll start growing like weeds...

Evening vet.
I had a lux meter delivered today, I purchased it after watching Shane at migro last video. He tests a load of lux meters (phone apps in the video before) and compares them with his apogee* meter to test their accuracy.
Then offers the conversion rate from lux to par. A really interesting view if you get a moment.
Migro channel on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom