TG40's Organic Super Soil Grow - Fluxing - White Widow - Pineapple Chunk - OG13

Phew!!,,,, a big sigh of relief for tg from me and probably the rest of us lol, your tea must be good stuff, get it bottled man, I want some even if I just save it and use it as plant medicine!! Bb.

Thanks Bb for your concern. Yea, it's deffinately not fun to see these kinds of problems. We put way to much time in it to screw it up.

From what I've read you are not supposed to save to tea for too long. I've read that you can keep it in the fridge for a little while, but I think the point of the tea is microbial life. Which will die. Don't quote me on this, organics is a totally new animal to me.

The tea is listed in a post earlier in this journal and does work.

Spot on TG, we are brewing the teas for the microscopic bacteria and fungus activity, saving the teas for too long will kill off the bacteria, & we don't want to introduce dead bennys into the soil. Yeah TG your right, we don't necessarily want to flush them thoroughly just enough to get some run off to move the nutes down to the bottom of the pot (from my understanding, we don't want to flush away all the goodies the plant needs but moving them down the pot will help even out the deficiencies), exactly what shotta stated. I was looking at your pictures and almost thought I was on my thread, your WW looks to be doing very close to what my haze is doing..

Looking at the chart I have saved, it looks like a K issue, maybe some N. The leaves are even doing the same curling at the tips,odd!!
What are your feeds phing to TG?

Thanks CA. I have always religiously ph'd my nute solution in my other grows. As much as I know this sounds weird, I haven't ph'd anything since they went I to their final pots with super soil in bottom third of pot. My understanding is that because it's an organic, living medium, with dolomite lime added there is no need to ph water. Will check ph of run off me time I water.

The plants a lot happier this morning, all of my plants seem to have responded very well to the tea I gave them.

They don't look all that bad bro. the tea should help a good deal and if you have any leftover supersoil top dress a cup or so next watering.

Thanks Shotta! Within a couple hours they looked like different plants. I'll top dress at next watering. I feel like I need do some light defoliation, and want to lollipop them. I'm thinking I will do this in a couple days. Is it ok to start removing some of the large fan leaves at this point? I feel like I need to get more light to the center of the plant.

Thanks Shotta! Within a couple hours they looked like different plants. I'll top dress at next watering. I feel like I need do some light defoliation, and want to lollipop them. I'm thinking I will do this in a couple days. Is it ok to start removing some of the large fan leaves at this point? I feel like I need to get more light to the center of the plant.

How many days flower are you in 12/12?

Removing a few shouldn't hurt things too much.

I am heavy handed when it comes to removing leaves and lower branches. Always removing crowded branches and leaves and a few bigger fans blocking light up top. This is normally done between week 3-4 in 12/12 for me. Just don't be removing everything from the plant like I have seen before on here. lol

Just easy does it until its all pau and kine kanani

How many days flower are you in 12/12?

Removing a few shouldn't hurt things too much.

I am heavy handed when it comes to removing leaves and lower branches. Always removing crowded branches and leaves and a few bigger fans blocking light up top. This is normally done between week 3-4 in 12/12 for me. Just don't be removing everything from the plant like I have seen before on here. lol

Just easy does it until its all pau and kine kanani

I flipped the lights 12 days ago. Cool, on the time frame for defol, and lollipoping, there kinda getting to the point where some of the large fans Are blocking light to a lot of bud sites. Thanks brah.

This was my first grow. I took off about 100 leaves in one setting maybe more, she was a hairy bitch. She was beautiful in the end. This was day 36. Beginners luck!lol.
BK_36th_Day_Flowe_3r.jpg
I've been trying to get a plan to grow like that ever since. Lol

This is what she looked like when she finished. The little one with the big ass colas. It was just a perfect plant. I haven't been able to duplicate it.
photo268.jpg

One thing that I think made a huge difference in that grow was that I had one of those two liter bottle co2 set ups. I think it was called the enhancer. That had to be the difference.

The Tea seems to really be helping all of the plants. They look happy tonight.

Main Lined OG13...
DSC023253.JPG
DSC023244.JPG
DSC023236.JPG
DSC023225.JPG

I will try to get some more pictures up tomorrow of the rest of the plants.
Comments, and suggestions welcome.:peace:

Plants looking great man and much happier!,, lovely neat and very even canopy, cool, very happy girls, Bb,

Howz it Bb,

The plant in the above post is "Og13" g13x Og kush, I am trying a training method called "Main lining". When I started this grow I had intended to main line the other plants also. I decided to do one plant because to main line you have to top a plant that is growing well down to the 3 rd node, and completely strip all growing tips below the third node. She was topped and stripped 3 different times, to get her to grow 8 evenly Grown kolas. The idea behind this method is to make a manifold in the beginning of the grow that nutrients will be evenly distributed to both sides of the plant, by doing this you get even growth, in This case, she will produce 8 kolas that are all the same size. I do like the way this plant is growing. Main lining seems to work well for space management. The downside of using this method is that the veg time is a little longer I beleive this is due to recovering from topping and stripping growth tips. I have another Og13, that was only topped once and then growing naturally, she is the top that I cut off of the Main line originally. By growing the two plants side by side I think we will see an accurate comparison at harvest. Actually the cloned og13 is about 12 days behind the main lined plant because she had to root. I will shows some side by side pics later today. :peace:

Tg your an absolute star, thanks for that great explanation behind the theory of main-lining, I read the thread too lol, I'm doing a ww x BB & Barney's farm pineapple chunk, both main-lined at the mo and your totally right, the amount of recovery time in veg is a bit frustrating, but I love my girls so hey, plus I only grow for pure pleasure, l don't smoke myself, but growing weed is something that I seem to be hooked on, I love the different training/LSTing methods, lighting combinations and striving for the largest yields,,, my friends love me dearly, they get a great supply of top notch weed at a very reasonable price, I'm a non profit making organisation lol, and I get the buzz from the grow,BB.

Thanks again man.

Tg your an absolute star, thanks for that great explanation behind the theory of main-lining, I read the thread too lol, I'm doing a ww x BB & Barney's farm pineapple chunk, both main-lined at the mo and your totally right, the amount of recovery time in veg is a bit frustrating, but I love my girls so hey, plus I only grow for pure pleasure, l don't smoke myself, but growing weed is something that I seem to be hooked on, I love the different training/LSTing methods, lighting combinations and striving for the largest yields,,, my friends love me dearly, they get a great supply of top notch weed at a very reasonable price, I'm a non profit making organisation lol, and I get the buzz from the grow,BB.

Thanks again man.

Right on, I'm sure there is something I could have done to lessen the shock to her during main line, topping sessions. I really like the way it looks though, and if you get higher quality bud and bigger yields from main lining, then the long veg time would be acceptable.
As long as I don't run out of meds in the meantime!

I grow weed for myself only. I don't sell it. I too, enjoy growing it

Cool, yeah been trying too lessen the shock also, got both girls to 8 main stems each, gonna let them do their thing now, give them their lives back lol, BB,

Back
Top Bottom