TG40's Organic Super Soil Grow - Fluxing - White Widow - Pineapple Chunk - OG13

I do something new That I learned which is let it brew for 24 hours add another handful of castings and 2 tsp of liquid karma and 1 teaspoon of molasses. let brew another 24. this method works out really good and always brings out the best results when I do it like this. But if your in a pinch 24 works good.

Can you guess the song below. I started singing it in my head when I said "brew another 24" Im blind nice to meet you.

I got to go cause I got me a drop top, and if I hit the switch i could make that ass drop. Had to stop at a red light, looking in my mirror not a jacker in sight.

I'm gona try it your way. 48 hrs.

I think it was lynchmob, don't know the name of the song.

TG

I saw you mention not having all the ingredients for a tea.

I have been using Dr Earth Bud and Bloom powdered organic for my teas. Molasses and tbsp of StumpTea (a micro) and a cup or two of Dr Earth in an old stocking and bubble away over night.
Always forms a nice foamy head. It has a lot of the ingredients the soil has and a few different.

My next trial might be Down to Earth all purpose 4-6-2. and is even closer to the TGA soil.

Ingredients: Fish Bone Meal, Blood Meal, Feather Meal, Rock Phosphate, Langbeinite, Greensand,
Humates and Kelp Meal

TG

I saw you mention not having all the ingredients for a tea.

I have been using Dr Earth Bud and Bloom powdered organic for my teas. Molasses and tbsp of StumpTea (a micro) and a cup or two of Dr Earth in an old stocking and bubble away over night.
Always forms a nice foamy head. It has a lot of the ingredients the soil has and a few different.

My next trial might be Down to Earth all purpose 4-6-2. and is even closer to the TGA soil.

Ingredients: Fish Bone Meal, Blood Meal, Feather Meal, Rock Phosphate, Langbeinite, Greensand,
Humates and Kelp Meal

Happy New year Hash Hound,

I'm totally noob, especially with organics, but I'm learning. Thank you for the input and I will check the the products you mentioned.

Happy new year too you guys across the water, may your girls grow monster buds in 2014, Bb

Happy New Year BB! When will you be starting your grow?

Hey, have a couple of ww x Bb now sprouting and soaking 2 big bang at the no, in a couple of months getting a tent, 150x150x200 secret jardin, may do my own journal then.

Help!!!I'm still having problems it's getting worse on one White Widow. Anyone know what this might be? Most of the new small leaves are doing this. It's only on a couple of fingers of each leaf. It starts like this the picture is yellow because HPS.
So the leaves are green except for the discolor ex area looks kinda white then turns yellow. I noticed lone leaf doing this on my og13 as well. This is how it looks when the new leaf is first coming out.
image6539.jpg

This happens to the same leaf a week later then it dies and falls off.
image6538.jpg

I thought this was fungus gnat damage to roots. Maybe it is, I used masquito dunks a few days ago and will treat again this weekend. I've searched every plant problem solver I can find nothing looks exactly like the problem I'm having.

Hi tg, is it affecting the growth rate of the plant in any way? Are the leaves dying or staying healthy after partially going white, if they remain healthy, it may just be a natural virus that causes variegation, just an idea, as the leaves in the pic look OK apart from the colour, just a thought. Bb.

Hi tg, is it affecting the growth rate of the plant in any way? Are the leaves dying or staying healthy after partially going white, if they remain healthy, it may just be a natural virus that causes variegation, just an idea, as the leaves in the pic look OK apart from the colour, just a thought. Bb.
Hey Bb, they die after about a week. Now I'm seeing leaves like this on most of the top of the one plant. On the new growth. My brother said it looks like potassium def. it does look similar in one plant illness troubleshooter he just showed me.

when you water next I would check the pH of your first runoff to verify that is the same as your input waters pH.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Back
Top Bottom