TG40's Organic Super Soil Grow - Fluxing - White Widow - Pineapple Chunk - OG13

Listed below is the ingredients for the tea that I have brewing.
image6585.jpg

This a recipe I got from Shottafire.
5 gallons ro water
1 tbsp gen org ca mg
1 tbsp biobizz fish mix
1 tbsp liquid karma
1 tbsp molasses

bubble that for 15 minutes or so and then I add my tea bag

My dry ingredients for the tea are as follows.

1 cup worm castings
1/8 cup high phosphorous indonesian bat guano
1/8 cup peruvian seabird guano
1 tbsp kelp meal
1/2 tsp soft rock phosphate

Thanks Shotta, I think I'm going brew for 24 hours, feed tomorrow night. The plants are looking kinda sorry tonight, I'm hoping this tea will straiten em out.

New growth is affected. It's weird because it's usually half of a leaf of just one or two blades, the other half of the leaf looks normal. I was looking at the troubleshooter King John posted, it looks like potassium def. so I'm really hoping this tea helps her out.

I have the same things going on with one of my girls TG, are my leaves a little more blotchy and less uniformed yellowing?:
100_7127.JPG

What is your pH during watering/feedings? My issue (damn near 80% sure) i'm thinking stemmed from a mix of nute burn & too low of pH due to my pen reading ~4 points low. I also have a little gnat issue in my root zones. Definitely no pro at determining deficiencies but those charts KJC provide definitely lend a helping description in trying to narrow down the list. Hope you get it squared away!

Good morning CA, yea, looks the same. It starts as yellowish blotches as the new leaf come out if the top. I did have a fungus gnat problem. I used mosquito dunks, haven't seen any gnats the last few days. I'm hoping I stopped it. The larvae eat the roots. Several people say that it could be root damage. The only other thing I can see from the plant illness problem solver is maybe K def. but I'm not to good at diagnosing these kinds of problems yet. They all kinda look the same to me. Lol, but the reality is to my eyes it doesn't look like anything I've seen anywhere. Kinda grasping at straws here, and hoping the tea helps. Hope we get it figured out soon.

The picture above is probably a better looking leaf on that plant sad to say, I wont horrify you with the new growth on some of the tops of that plant. Yikes. When you apply that tea it will put the girls in new uplifting spirits! Your tea looks to be doing what it needs to do, looking good TG :bravo:

The picture above is probably a better looking leaf on that plant sad to say, I wont horrify you with the new growth on some of the tops of that plant. Yikes. When you apply that tea it will put the girls in new uplifting spirits! Your tea looks to be doing what it needs to do, looking good TG :bravo:

Every top on the plant with the most yellowing, is half mottled. Sucks.

I'll take the plant of the room tonight so I can get a better pic. HPS makes it so you can't really see the true color difference.

I'll take the plant of the room tonight so I can get a better pic. HPS makes it so you can't really see the true color difference.

HPS can be difficult to diagnose through pictures, this is where I enjoy having my medium sized plants to deal with instead of some giants to wheel back and forth ;) Do you apply flushes to your plants although in organics?

I admit I'm in agreement with ca,, maybe a good flush pre tea feed, would be a good idea, seeing as none of us really have a clue lol, well put it this way, it can't do any harm, Bb.

Not really flushing it per se but giving plain water until you get some runoff would be sufficient.

Get some better pics up and we will be able to diagnose it a bit better. In supersoil it is ok to have one leaf here and there get eaten up by the rest of the plant but if its happening to the new growth then its not so good.

Before you take any drastic measures post a few pics if can

This is the White Widow that is giving me the most trouble, it is a lighter shade of green.
DSC023204.JPG
DSC023195.JPG
DSC023188.JPG
DSC023165.JPG
DSC023157.JPG
DSC023146.JPG

any thoughts are welcome, my tea is ready to go.

Sorry to hear your having WW issues lol I've suffered at her fickle hands myself. Some plants I've ran like Pineapple express had some plants out of my bunch that stayed light as hell, compared with others of same strain in same run!. Struggled keeping them green.
Wish I could aid you, but some big names about here to give you better advice than I can lol. (I simply watered down my CLEAN urine and saved em) :)

So six hours ago I applied the tea that I brewed. My plants look better already. all the leaves on my plants look more alive and happy. It feels good to walk in there and see my baby's looking better. They look way better.

Back
Top Bottom