Day 5 of flower
20161202_102320.jpg
20161202_102246.jpg

Hmmm maybe she has grown afterall???

Also please can anyone tell me roughly how much water she should be having on average for this size plant, her branches are around 20cm atm and she has 6 main branches pretty please someone reply! Im beggin u!!! Looool

My plant is at similar size also tied down with pipe cleaners (not pink) I'm doing a five week veg with 2 week left and I'm watering 1-1/2 litres every 2 days
420-magazine-mobile244653608.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey PrincessFiona. When you water, make sure you are saturating the entire pot completely. Putting in as much water as it can possible hold. Then don't touch it again until it is bone dry.

This is no bueno. All the soil needs to be wet in order for the roots to stretch and find the water source. When you just water in the center, the roots stay put and stay small. Bigger roots = bigger fruits. I didn't see any need for you to flush, but glad you did, as at least now the entire pot is wet. Now don't water her again for at least 5-7 days, maybe longer depending on humidity, temp and pot size. Cannabis grows best with consistent wet/dry cycles.

For more info on watering, check out Major PITA's here - Under-Watered Or Over-Watered

Hi dandare and danultra, thank you so much for the info. Yes danultra i think that's where i was going wrong with only watering the middle, and i don't plan on watering again until she is bone dry. It was like she had not grown in 5 days which for her is definitely not normal. As you can see she was on fire with growth, so thought i would flush and start a fresh way of watering. Hope she just bounces back like she has been doing. I will take a pic in morning to see how she is, thanks again input is much appreciated mwah xxx

Have no worries, she will bounce back. She will also start sucking up more water after a few weeks of flowering, and near the end she will relax again and take up less. So just keep an eye out on the soil, even if the top is dried out from the lights the rest could still be moist. Get a feel for the weight of the pot when its dry, that will help you get an idea of when to water.

:passitleft:
These plants here take 2 gallons of water each and ask for more every 4 days or so.
20161127_225003.jpg

Can I also add I have a bad habit of under watering. Reason being I find it easier to correct than over watering. I'm no expert but I have experienced over watering . once bitten twice shy good luck and I hope my 2cents has helped.

Can I also add I have a bad habit of under watering reason being I find it easier to correct than over watering I'm no expert but I have experienced over watering . once bitten twice shy good luck and I hope my 2pence has helped

Totally agree dandare, thats y iv been tight with water but she bigger and stronger so ill b abit more daring now, not bad for a newbie its all learning to me :thanks:

Have no worries, she will bounce back. She will also start sucking up more water after a few weeks of flowering, and near the end she will relax again and take up less. So just keep an eye out on the soil, even if the top is dried out from the lights the rest could still be moist. Get a feel for the weight of the pot when its dry, that will help you get an idea of when to water.

:passitleft:
These plants here take 2 gallons of water each and ask for more every 4 days or so.
20161127_225003.jpg

Cheers hun just had a peek, and leaves are back to how they were before I watered hehehe sooo excited!

Hi Fiona :) See, you have more friends than you know. I was about to tell you too about watering, but you got the info already.
She looks more healthy now. Let her sit for at least 5 days, then check if still moist wait more.

Hi Fiona :) Se, you have more friends than you know. I was about to tell you too about watering, but you got the info already.
She looks more healthy now.Let her sit for at least 5 days, then check if still moist wait more.

Heyy i know ! Haha yeah she got a good wash, and looks & smells fresh. Doing the same myself right about now although I'm sure I won't smell as good as her lol.

Back
Top Bottom