Just had to share this, yes I know far too many pics i can't help myself lol. Can you see her first pistil's?
20161204_230934.jpg

I have grown this a few times, each time the stems were weak. They could not hold up the buds at onset, let alone 9 weeks in, but I babied them & supported them. They were GREAT SMOKE, I must admit, but if I try again I'll go with the "atomic bomb". Supposed to be even more potent, anyway.

Just went and checked on her, found a couple of leaves with water on top. Temps were 29°C, I read that they can sweat due to hot temps, so I've raised lights and rearranged fans. Temps now 25°C, gonna get another extractor fan. I think as lights are as high as they will go now so when she grows some more ill be screwed without one. Just thought I'd share that bit of info

Yes, it's ok if you get water on the leaves as long as you don't put them back under direct light. However, water with nutrients can burn your leaves leaving drop burns that often get confused for a deficiency. I would recommend a watering can that allows you to water beneath the canopy.

Are you leaving your tap water out for a day or so? Often tap water contains chlorine to treat the water for drinking, but can be harmful to plants. Letting the water sit out, uncovered, for about 24 hours allows the chlorine to evaporate out. Depending on your location and water source, your utility company will either use Chlorine or Chloramine to treat the water. If it is Chloramine, it does not evaporate out and therefore should not be used on plants due to the possibility of chlorine toxicity.

Your girls are looking mighty happy, so I'm sure all is well

:Namaste:

420-magazine-mobile425927776.jpg
I use this homemade watering spout for when it gets to crowded limits spill burns and easy access

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes, it's ok if you get water on the leaves as long as you don't put them back under direct light. However, water with nutrients can burn your leaves leaving drop burns that often get confused for a deficiency. I would recommend a watering can that allows you to water beneath the canopy.

Are you leaving your tap water out for a day or so? Often tap water contains chlorine to treat the water for drinking, but can be harmful to plants. Letting the water sit out, uncovered, for about 24 hours allows the chlorine to evaporate out. Depending on your location and water source, your utility company will either use Chlorine or Chloramine to treat the water. If it is Chloramine, it does not evaporate out and therefore should not be used on plants due to the possibility of chlorine toxicity.

Your girls are looking mighty happy, so I'm sure all is well

:Namaste:

All she has had is tap water so far. So that bit must be fine as for the water she had today it had bloom in it. I hope it doesn't spoil her we would be gutted, looks like I'm gonna have to get a water can for next one thank you my dears!

Back
Top Bottom