The 420fied Plan

back with a vengeance, planning is enormous.

Don't sweat the silver bullets, its a simple cocktail to mix and should be easy enough to do.
I will be doing it again as well, silver should be here soon.
you will need to better than I on your fist try if you are to go as big as you want to.
I am confident that you have a high probability of success.

i've got my nap sack out and ready for the journey. when do we leave? lol.

Just a brief update that 420fied will be back shortly. All is well, and he's getting ready to rock and roll with the 420fied Plan

:cheer:

thx Soniq....:smokin:

Nice plan 420fied , I followed your last diary with great interest, I will do the same with this! good luck

Heath

let me be the first to recognize you heath, and welcome you to 420mag.

if you are indeed mr. robinson, then i do believe that I am in the presence of greatness my man.

:welcome:

First of all, just let me offer my condolences on your loss. Death sucks no matter how you slice it. Just finished reading the plot to take over the growing world.:cheer: Ambitious is putting it mildly. If anyone can do it though it would be you bro. I found this site because i googled SCROG and it took me to your first journal and i devoured it like a starving fat man devours cake. So + rep for that and your inspirational grows. I admire your drive and love of the game. Go big or go home? It doesn't get much bigger than this. :nicethread::goodjob:

Nic

I Think this is a little closer to what he is saying BTW the other videos have been taken off due to the guy selling as DVDS lol
here it is It should be called 420fied
YouTube - MY WAY a Guerilla Grow Show

There still there. He re-uploaded them in higher quality. You have to go to his channel page. Its brwndirtwarrior. That dude is freaking hardcore. 420 actually reminds me of him in some respects. And he pulls off pretty much the same thing every year. 100 plants 50 each in 4 locations. He doesn't say it in his videos but i am pretty sure his partner did more than hold the camera.

Nic

Hey Fied...Pretty cool that this site is also about people caring about people. My condolences & prayers to you and your family...MF

Back
Top Bottom