The 420fied Plan

Respect bro, been there and I know that time will heal. Nice to see the thoughts of concern from the peep's on 420...y'all the best on the net:)

Things are looking up for me. Reading the forum today actually lifted my spirits. I'm sorry I left without explanation but people cope in different ways. The time away was what I needed to not only mourn and heal, but to get recharged and prepare for what I hope turns out to be..... The greatest breeding, fem seed producing, outdoor autoflowering, marijuana growing, 1 man ALONE on a mission harvesting 10-15 pounds, ass kicking-fiesta of ALL times.

I appreciate not only your patience, but your kind words. I hope that you all will come along for this ride.

:)

Things are looking up for me. Reading the forum today actually lifted my spirits. I'm sorry I left without explanation but people cope in different ways. The time away was what I needed to not only mourn and heal, but to get recharged and prepare for what I hope turns out to be..... The greatest breeding, fem seed producing, outdoor autoflowering, marijuana growing, 1 man ALONE on a mission harvesting 10-15 pounds, ass kicking-fiesta of ALL times.

I appreciate not only your patience, but your kind words. I hope that you all will come along for this ride.

Gotta do what you gotta do!

But, I for one am thrilled to see you re-emerge. Everything about this grow sounds exciting. Hopefully you can throw yourself into it, and forget all the recent trials and tribulations. Get some pre-harvest therapy from your plants, I know mine are great listeners.

Tuned in for sure!

Would not miss it! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

well it seems like everything will hinge on your ability to breed and seed some auto-fems. I'll be around to watch, but I think you'll do it up well enough to roll with it. still, a good plan B with clones might not be a bad backup just in case.

your gonna be running tight on time i think, if you male out an auto first (12 weeks-ish) then harvest the pollen, grow out the auto fems (10 weeks) pollinate and harvest seeds, and go to town outside (10 more weeks) to get the sensi. That will bring you to the end of august if it all goes as planned and you sarted by next week. . . you could cut down some time, after you are confident the fem goes male if you start the rest to be seeded early. maybe save a month or so if you overlap.

let us know what your plans are when you decide to start it up bro. this will be very exciting and educational. ;)

OK gents. Both rooms are cleaned and the Auto AK grow(selfing/breeding/making seeds) is starting today.

WOF, shoot me a PM when you get a chance. There's 17 inches of snow here so it feels kinda funny preparing for my 2010 outdoor grow right now.

However, I'm taken back to the words of Abraham Lincoln: "Give me 6 hours to chop down a tree and I'll spend 4 hours grinding the Axe."

OK gents. Both rooms are cleaned and the Auto AK grow(selfing/breeding/making seeds) is starting today. .......
.....However, I'm taken back to the words of Abraham Lincoln: "Give me 6 hours to chop down a tree and I'll spend 4 hours grinding the Axe."

Words of a worrior!!
Posted and taking notes everystep of the way!!:rollit:

Ready to bury Mom.

bury.png

momauto.png

Mom is buried. The pliers are there simply to weight down the Styrofoam pellet holder so that the water keeps the pellet saturated. Away we go!

buried.png

Just caught up with you on this thread. After reading all of your first grow, this will be a truly interesting journey. I appreciate you attention to detail and analysis of the plan. I bet you'd make a good chess partner.

OverGrow

Back
Top Bottom