The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Purples

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

ok guys n gals i dont know where to post this so i will post it to both journals, i know some of you dont read both journals, and i wouldent expect you to totaly different strains n all,plus a lil' bid goes a long way!! lol,heres the canna butter pics,
i found my ice cream bucket and a fine mesh bag, to get the job done finally the last pic is the final product
DSCI0141.JPG
DSCI0145.JPG
DSCI0146.JPG
DSCI01422.JPG
DSCI01431.JPG
DSCI0190.JPG

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

ok guys n gals i dont know where to post this so i will post it to both journals, i know some of you dont read both journals, and i wouldent expect you to totaly different strains n all,plus a lil' bid goes a long way!! lol,heres the canna butter pics,
i found my ice cream bucket and a fine mesh bag, to get the job done finally the last pic is the final product
DSCI0190.JPG

w00t! w00t! Grats on the canna butter! One question, though. How big is that bowl, you should have had almost a full pound of butter! Yes, the veg matter keeps some, but that doesn't look right.

w00t! w00t! Grats on the canna butter! One question, though. How big is that bowl, you should have had almost a full pound of butter! Yes, the veg matter keeps some, but that doesn't look right.

its a big jumbo cool whip container, theres about a pound lil more i put in 4 sticks blue bonnet and 1 stick real butter, i lost weight due to there being so much water in the fake crap and i never use margarine, well 99.99% of the time that is, thats the first time i have bought fake in prolly 5 years, i have researched margarine vs butter, and i'll take the butter because your body will dissolve and melt it completely, where as marg can build up in your body and pretty much stay forever!! :yikes: a cousin of mine is a butt dr (gastroblah blahwhatev) he told me that theres a big difference in ppl's guts!! said the margarine/veg oil eaters have pounds of grease in their intestines, where as ppl who eat moderate amounts of real butter have little to none!!, then he said to rub butter all over 1 hand and marg on the other and wash them with hot water only, and the butter side washed pretty much clean:thumb:, but the marg side i needed soap and it took alot more work and still felt greasy, i know my insides never get as hot as the water and theres no soap in there , that was enough for me:high-five::thumb::high-five::thumb:
sorry for the wild butter tangent!! lol i just want ppl to know,
so i did marg cuz if it was a total bust, it would not waste quite as much $$ next time 100% butter, i squezzed that bag so hard and so long im surprised it didnt bust open! so im making chocolate chip cookies tonight, edible report tomorrow!:thumb:

its a big jumbo cool whip container, theres about a pound lil more i put in 4 sticks blue bonnet and 1 stick real butter, i lost weight due to there being so much water in the fake crap and i never use margarine, well 99.99% of the time that is, thats the first time i have bought fake in prolly 5 years, i have researched margarine vs butter, and i'll take the butter because your body will dissolve and melt it completely, where as marg can build up in your body and pretty much stay forever!! :yikes: a cousin of mine is a butt dr (gastroblah blahwhatev) he told me that theres a big difference in ppl's guts!! said the margarine/veg oil eaters have pounds of grease in their intestines, where as ppl who eat moderate amounts of real butter have little to none!!, then he said to rub butter all over 1 hand and marg on the other and wash them with hot water only, and the butter side washed pretty much clean:thumb:, but the marg side i needed soap and it took alot more work and still felt greasy, i know my insides never get as hot as the water and theres no soap in there , that was enough for me:high-five::thumb::high-five::thumb:
sorry for the wild butter tangent!! lol i just want ppl to know,
so i did marg cuz if it was a total bust, it would not waste quite as much $$ next time 100% butter, i squezzed that bag so hard and so long im surprised it didnt bust open! so im making chocolate chip cookies tonight, edible report tomorrow!:thumb:

3 things in this world I will never give up:
Red meat
Pork/bacon
Real f**king butter!

I never have liked the consistency of margarine. Even in culinary school when the choice was given I always chose sweet creamery butter. Depends on the mood with the salted or not, but still it's real butter, or I'll do without, thank you. It's better if used to cook with, but, margarine leaves this film on my lips and in my mouth, I have to eat bread to get rid of it. Maybe that's just my sensitive palate, but it's nasty. I'm so disappointed in your choice to use it in this recipe I may just unsubscribe... I'm kidding of course, but ewwww...

P.S. Check out Snowskate328's recipe book.

i feel you on that and honestly i wish i had gone with my instinct an gotten butter, but i was low in funds,the marge was dirt cheap .99 butter was 4.99 a lb, i though spiffy was going to slap me! she asked me if i had lost my mind , i was afraid i would mess up the recipe, or more it just be a big waste, believe me no one is as disapointed in me more than i am, i may unsubscribe too

nice looking budder BID..been watching the journals..no i'm subbed..

i feel you on that and honestly i wish i had gone with my instinct an gotten butter, but i was low in funds,the marge was dirt cheap .99 butter was 4.99 a lb, i though spiffy was going to slap me! she asked me if i had lost my mind , i was afraid i would mess up the recipe, or more it just be a big waste, believe me no one is as disapointed in me more than i am, i may unsubscribe too

BTW, did the reduction of water make things easier for you?

i didnt really reduce it much maybe a gallon, i was working with 3-4 gallons ,but, eh not to bad, so i dont like the alfalfa smell and taste of the butter i hope it goes away im a choc chip cookie, couldnt make cookies yesterday, spiffy brought home 10 lbs of baby spinach and was busy cooking it down to freeze,,so i have questions for you guys,,so i need to do some trans planting i know im doing at least 1 mom, im wondering what you think is best to keep a mother in ,my choices are coco/pearlite, or soil i have some ffof, and hyponex pro lemme know what you think, im thinking coco, but maybe soil because of slower growth and she wont get huge to fast

i didnt really reduce it much maybe a gallon, i was working with 3-4 gallons ,but, eh not to bad, so i dont like the alfalfa smell and taste of the butter i hope it goes away im a choc chip cookie, couldnt make cookies yesterday, spiffy brought home 10 lbs of baby spinach and was busy cooking it down to freeze,,so i have questions for you guys,,so i need to do some trans planting i know im doing at least 1 mom, im wondering what you think is best to keep a mother in ,my choices are coco/pearlite, or soil i have some ffof, and hyponex pro lemme know what you think, im thinking coco, but maybe soil because of slower growth and she wont get huge to fast

Hint:
010912174023.jpg

I wanted faster growth for my flower box, so she stayed in hydro.

for documentation : changed to higher feed since its 4 1/2 weeks in and the bpn chart sez 12 ml grow 12ml bloom at 5 weeks, so im doing 11ml grow and 11ml bloom,1 tsp dissolved epsoma,3 drops ST, 2 drops food grade h202,
ppm 835, with base tap water at 450 ppm, i tried something different this time 2 days ago i ph adjusted the tap water with white vinegar to 5.5 and let it settle for 48 hours then added nutrients after this ph is reading 5.6-5.7, ready to use! i will be testing every few hours to see how stable this stays:Namaste:

so this is fun,:thumb: a cryptic puzzle for me,,,um hmmm
i should do coco/passive hydro, and train with wire to control her??
i do this because the plants will be using similar medium and nutes so less to adjust to after rooting????:high-five::bravo: ...i think...

You got it almost right. You stated that you did not want growth to be too fast. At the bottom of the pic I stated that this one stayed hydro because I wanted faster growth for my flower box.

Soil is very easy to prune the roots to keep it small, just shave 1/2" off each side and off the bottom twice a year, and repack in the same container right on the bare bottom then tightly pack soil around and on top. You'll be looking to root bind it between root prunes. This also makes the arboreal training very easy as the plant will be very firmly placed.

So that's my vote... Soil for Bonsai. . . . But I'm biased toward bonsai because it's another hobby of mine.

Back
Top Bottom