The Auto Flower. It, to me, is a marvel of horticulture. We have actually changed the course of nature with the auto flowering cannabis plant. When done right, they can even rival a photo period plant. But growing auto flowers in my case, has always been stressful. As soon as an auto flower is germinated, it is a race against time. They waist very little time getting to the flowering stage. You have to keep them healthy in that short period of time too, because as soon as you make one mistake, your plant's yield is in jeopardy. And that is why I am shocked, yet very grateful and happy at what I saw after opening the tent after a 4 hour dark period.

I made a desicion this morning to transplant a blueberry auto flower that was already in the pre flowering stage. Just a bit of research on any breeders website or grow forum will tell you that the blueberry plant itself is fickle. Sensitive to over fertilization, light stress, PH, all of the above, and that's the phot version. The Auto Flower Version is even more sensative. I would have to be a fool to attempt a transplant this late in the cycle.

I knew that there would be a transplant shock and that it would set me back maybe a few days up to a week, and I mentally prepared myself for that. However the Gods must be smiling upon me.

This plant has bypassed transplant shock and went straight to growing like crazy.

Here are the pictures side by side.

This has never happened to me before. Like ever.

So with that being said:

Cheers
Haha a toast!

All good I’ve done lots of dumb mistakes and I sure am going to continue to do so but I try to think before I post I’m learning . Sometimes my excitement gets carried away liek when I get mail ya know. Seems like makes the soul feel at ease . Then I go shooting off and oops your post was pulled down etc . I immediately once know the reason say I am sorry . And try to consider what I can and can not do.

However dot. Get to fight up on it they are forgiving to those who can admit a wrong I’ve lewnred . I’m human and usually mean no harm . But again damn being a human is hard at times I dot. Care what a folk say. Keep it positive any questions check out FAQ forum usually can find out if you can post if you have to second guess yourself what I’d do.
Also you can feel free to reach out and contact a staff or admin here . Im
Sure they will be happy to try to help you out or offer you someone who can help assist you til you get comfortable and meet new great growers . This is my practical thinking here . Sorry I’ll shut up now see did t again . Talked too much bhaha .

All good I’ve done lots of dumb mistakes and I sure am going to continue to do so but I try to think before I post I’m learning . Sometimes my excitement gets carried away liek when I get mail ya know. Seems like makes the soul feel at ease . Then I go shooting off and oops your post was pulled down etc . I immediately once know the reason say I am sorry . And try to consider what I can and can not do.

However dot. Get to fight up on it they are forgiving to those who can admit a wrong I’ve lewnred . I’m human and usually mean no harm . But again damn being a human is hard at times I dot. Care what a folk say. Keep it positive any questions check out FAQ forum usually can find out if you can post if you have to second guess yourself what I’d do.
Also you can feel free to reach out and contact a staff or admin here . Im
Sure they will be happy to try to help you out or offer you someone who can help assist you til you get comfortable and meet new great growers . This is my practical thinking here . Sorry I’ll shut up now see did t again . Talked too much bhaha .
Nope. King Joe, You are encouraged to talk as much as you want as long as you're in The Blue Experience my friend. It's cool in here. LOL Thanks for the advice. I'm learning pretty quick.

Nope. King Joe, You are encouraged to talk as much as you want as long as you're in The Blue Experience my friend. It's cool in here. LOL Thanks for the advice. I'm learning pretty quick.
I know a bit bit a pro but any means still learning everyday man ✊

But so if you need something I’ll help you and if I can’t help you I’ll help find an answer for you . just ask hit me up anytime ✊ figure this crazy stuff out together might be easier right ?

I know a bit bit a pro but any means still learning everyday man ✊

But so if you need something I’ll help you and if I can’t help you I’ll help find an answer for you . just ask hit me up anytime ✊ figure this crazy stuff out together might be easier right ?
Yes it is definitely better to have more opinions when I get myself into a bind. LOL

I
Yes it is definitely better to have more opinions when I get myself into a bind. LOL
Is this just when you spread the leaves coming out of the shoots in seedling stage everyday? If so I do this. I even did a little test and did it to 1 of my babies and not the other 2 for a week and you could definitely see the difference. She was pretty much a node in front with a fatter stem and closer node spacing. This could be genetics aswell they were all different strains. But the difference between that one and the other 2 was noticeable. The other 2 were exactly the same as each other though.

Lol replied to the wrong comment. But yer you know Im talking about the tip spreading lol. By the way Im a relatively new grower aswell so Im looking forward to progressing with a fellow noob :)
Yes Budkin, we have to stick together LOL! And speaking of progression, Its time for an update to the Blue Experience.

BLUE AMNESIA
Germination date: 2/27/2018
Veg start date: 3/3/2018
Start of flower: 3/10/2018

This morning I pulled Blue Amnesia out and placed on my desk for a close trichome inspection under lights and a microscope. What I found was surprising.

All of the trics on the outer surface of the flowers are now cloudy. The ones in the crevices are cloudy at the top of the bulb and clear near the bottom on each trichome. I'm thinking another week to 10 days for this one. Which will put us right at the 7 weeks that Ministry of Cannabis lists on their website. This for me, is proof that the Bridgelux Vero 29 is a quality COB LED because when I was using my Blurple ViparSpectra, It always took considerably longer than the breeders timelines.

She smells very sweet and floral with the slightest hint of stank. I snipped the tip of a bud a week ago to sample it. The high was smooth and deep, just like a blueberry. And it was long lasting for about 3 hours. This one is going to be a winner for my pain management after she cures.

I hope that the claims of potency from MOC are true though, because the size of this plant prohibits the 2-2.5 ounce yield that I have grown accustomed to with Auto Flowers. If I had to do this one over again, I would have opted for a 2 Gallon DWC setup, and depending on how she smokes I just might revisit this strain in a hydro set up in the future. I don't think you can beat the quick flowering time with this plant and if you are in need of something to smoke, quickly, this one is the ticket.

It's a good thing that Blue Amnesia is coming to a close soon because Dutch Passions Blueberry Auto is making it known early that she intends to have the tent all to herself whether I like it or not. Just one day after her transplant into a quality supersoil mix and she has skipped transplant shock entirely and responded by growing 2 feet over night LOL.

Soon she will have the tent and lights full attention. She has just begun her stretch and I can already see that I am going to have problems, even after the main stalk was LST 2 weeks ago. And I have a 7 foot tall tent. Take a look at this chick:

Have a great Thursday everyone.

Yes Budkin, we have to stick together LOL! And speaking of progression, Its time for an update to the Blue Experience.

BLUE AMNESIA
Germination date: 2/27/2018
Veg start date: 3/3/2018
Start of flower: 3/10/2018

This morning I pulled Blue Amnesia out and placed on my desk for a close trichome inspection under lights and a microscope. What I found was surprising.

All of the trics on the outer surface of the flowers are now cloudy. The ones in the crevices are cloudy at the top of the bulb and clear near the bottom on each trichome. I'm thinking another week to 10 days for this one. Which will put us right at the 7 weeks that Ministry of Cannabis lists on their website. This for me, is proof that the Bridgelux Vero 29 is a quality COB LED because when I was using my Blurple ViparSpectra, It always took considerably longer than the breeders timelines.

She smells very sweet and floral with the slightest hint of stank. I snipped the tip of a bud a week ago to sample it. The high was smooth and deep, just like a blueberry. And it was long lasting for about 3 hours. This one is going to be a winner for my pain management after she cures.

I hope that the claims of potency from MOC are true though, because the size of this plant prohibits the 2-2.5 ounce yield that I have grown accustomed to with Auto Flowers. If I had to do this one over again, I would have opted for a 2 Gallon DWC setup, and depending on how she smokes I just might revisit this strain in a hydro set up in the future. I don't think you can beat the quick flowering time with this plant and if you are in need of something to smoke, quickly, this one is the ticket.

It's a good thing that Blue Amnesia is coming to a close soon because Dutch Passions Blueberry Auto is making it known early that she intends to have the tent all to herself whether I like it or not. Just one day after her transplant into a quality supersoil mix and she has skipped transplant shock entirely and responded by growing 2 feet over night LOL.

Soon she will have the tent and lights full attention. She has just begun her stretch and I can already see that I am going to have problems, even after the main stalk was LST 2 weeks ago. And I have a 7 foot tall tent. Take a look at this chick:

Have a great Thursday everyone.
Blueberry bush rolling like its the 80s.

Back
Top Bottom