The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Thanks Newty......hoping I get two wenches from the 4 I sprouted! I am gonna try and grow one out in a 10-15 gallon pot this time! Gonna take the strain for a serious test drive!

@Preston9mm just added this journal to my signature.

The Bliss' have some tacoing to the leaves. Heat stress?
It's been an ongoing battle with low humidity and I hurt a few of these girls when they were young by placing them directly in front of the fan.

Temps stay between 70°-82° at all times, lights are about 32" above the canopy. We've just had a string of shitty weather lately that has had me chasing RH around 25%-35% for over a month. I'm now using misters and a humidifier and I've been letting temps linger in the higher 70's to push my RH back.
The new growth appears to be responding well.

:passitleft:

Day 28 for Blueberry Bliss. First white hairs showed up 2 days ago.

BbBliss 28days.jpg

BbBliss 28daysS.jpg

Day 28 for Blueberry Bliss. First white hairs showed up 2 days ago.

BbBliss 28days.jpg

BbBliss 28daysS.jpg
Oooooh shit! I didn't realize how big she was getting. That is going to put mine to shame. LoL
:bravo:
I was really starting to question the genetics. Seeing this make it interesting now...
Hell yes!
:high-five:

Oooooh shit! I didn't realize how big she was getting. That is going to put mine to shame. LoL
:bravo:
I was really starting to question the genetics. Seeing this make it interesting now...
Hell yes!
:high-five:
Thats a really nice structure to her.....i like that! Definitely gonna be watching her. I love girls built like that!

Thank you, I really like the looks of her too. She had a pretty sudden growth spurt over the last week. I really thought she was still a little behind yours P9. For reference, that is just a 3 gallon pot and she is 12" above the coco. Oh, and that limb with the pink pipe cleaner is being treated with colloidal silver.

The Stankberry is one of my crosses.

Its a Seedsman Blueberry female crossed with a monster Alaskan Thunderfuck male. The first one I grew won POTM and has an amazing blueberry muffin smell to her. Hoping that I get another one with the pure Blueberry muffin smell. Its the most popular strain among my friends and a fantastic hybrid.
A couple months back I finished up a Blueberry Muffin. By far the best smelling plant of my grow.
Blueberry Muffin 20.jpg

Stankberry Seedling Day 1

Hey all

Here is our offering to the world of Blueberry genetics. We have our Stankberry strain that we just popped some beans for. They are a day old as of these pictures yesterday. I love em when they are young like this.....so cute!

Stankaberry wow!!
Thats sounds new and good!
Cant wait to watch it grow with you.

:thumb::yahoo::yahoo::welcome:

Short/squat, but perfectly symmetrical! Dang she's pretty!
:passitleft:
Hey preston my bud.
Hope you well and still cooking those edibles like a master!!!
:theband::drool::drool::drool:

That was my shortest veg ever. I had to flip her based off her aggressive growth. She only vegged for about 40 days and thats about a month less than average. The F1 Vigor is strong with this strain. Curious if these will grow at all like the last one. Gonna keep em shorter initially so I can spread em wider.

Back
Top Bottom