The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Some beauuuutiful girls out here. Bring on the berrys!!!.
Quick vid update!
You're talking berries for now..... but them Jack beans about to hit your doorstep and fuck yo plans up homie! LoL
:passitleft:

You're talking berries for now..... but them Jack beans about to hit your doorstep and fuck yo plans up homie! LoL
:passitleft:
Hahaha. Funny you say that cos i was just sitting here thinking "Fuck I better get the chipboard and drill out and fix up my veg room quicktime for that crit jack and blackjack auto!!!"

Hahaha. Funny you say that cos i was just sitting here thinking "Fuck I better get the chipboard and drill out and fix up my veg room quicktime for that crit jack and blackjack auto!!!"
I checked tracking... they made it over the water.... Now it should be just local post to get it there.

Sweeeeeet!. That will probably be the longest part of it all lol. Royal mail can suck a chode
Bahaha! Cant be as bad as the Saffie postal service. Have you seen the beating the put on @Smeegol ? Holy hell! They had that dude waiting months for some beans.
o_O

CBD Dream. I thought it was a bout ready and then it kicks out a bunch of new pistols. I am guessing the proper approach is to let it finish????
5B941D24-1FEB-4B9D-AF2E-EE3C245F366A.jpeg
B72AD10E-0E31-43FA-A885-3F52E3630084.jpeg

Bahaha! Cant be as bad as the Saffie postal service. Have you seen the beating the put on @Smeegol ? Holy hell! They had that dude waiting months for some beans.
o_O

That was no the longest one yet mr.Preston.....haha

So the same week as my seedsupremez order I placed an order with a local seedbank for an order of 5x Snow White fems nirv, and 10xreg shiva shanti but these seeds had to be ordered in as well, and so the wait began.....hahaha

6 weeks ago the order arrived due to the whole postal eff up and they even sent some freebies - Malawi gold regs as an apology for taking so long.......lol. Now I open the pack and check its all ok and I find I only recieved 1/10 shiva shanti regs......haha

So I emailed the seedbank and took pics to prove everything was above board so now the gentleman whose been dealing with is actually the owner as when the GG comparative started I tried to order through his company but they just couldn't get a straight answer to me every time I tried to order that strain.....haha. So he and I know each other quite well by now....

So Friday evening he emails me to say my package is on the way with some freebies as way of apology for messing up my order and my other 9x shiva shanti are on the way.....

So they arrived this afternoon and I got spoilt.......haha
image.jpeg

So I got

Bluedream ( fem I'm supposing but I'll email to check ) x2
Girlscoutcookies fem x2
Candy Bayx5 reg ( have to ask)
And the 2 autos.

This is def one guy with his heart in the right place......:green_heart:
Got a cute pair of socks too but not in pic.......haha

But and I say BUT..........I got all the freebies but still missing 9x Shiva Shanti regs........hahahahaha

I covered the company name as I'm not out to name and shame as myself and this seedbank owner keep on seeing the humorous side of things.......haha. But I'm waiting to see what his reply is this time.......hahahaha

My HSO Blue Dream I called Bright

She is Day 50 and currently in a race for the 5th spot under the good light :D She got her preflip defoil and I noticed that she has these crazy 9-10 fingered mutant fans. Like everywhere and all of them! I wonder if that gives her the edge:hmmmm:

She has been a slow grower but I finally saw some vigour this week so we will see:)
708F202B-C493-41BB-85A1-92F024EDDE29.jpeg
64243718-1B3B-4AC4-B9AC-76C36EDA36D3.jpeg
3C4AD9B1-0F0F-4D96-A928-82E8505C4828.jpeg
87B23F14-7AE2-4CC7-BEF5-6D37F8A0C2D8.jpeg

That was no the longest one yet mr.Preston.....haha

So the same week as my seedsupremez order I placed an order with a local seedbank for an order of 5x Snow White fems nirv, and 10xreg shiva shanti but these seeds had to be ordered in as well, and so the wait began.....hahaha

6 weeks ago the order arrived due to the whole postal eff up and they even sent some freebies - Malawi gold regs as an apology for taking so long.......lol. Now I open the pack and check its all ok and I find I only recieved 1/10 shiva shanti regs......haha

So I emailed the seedbank and took pics to prove everything was above board so now the gentleman whose been dealing with is actually the owner as when the GG comparative started I tried to order through his company but they just couldn't get a straight answer to me every time I tried to order that strain.....haha. So he and I know each other quite well by now....

So Friday evening he emails me to say my package is on the way with some freebies as way of apology for messing up my order and my other 9x shiva shanti are on the way.....

So they arrived this afternoon and I got spoilt.......haha
image.jpeg

So I got

Bluedream ( fem I'm supposing but I'll email to check ) x2
Girlscoutcookies fem x2
Candy Bayx5 reg ( have to ask)
And the 2 autos.

This is def one guy with his heart in the right place......:green_heart:
Got a cute pair of socks too but not in pic.......haha

But and I say BUT..........I got all the freebies but still missing 9x Shiva Shanti regs........hahahahaha

I covered the company name as I'm not out to name and shame as myself and this seedbank owner keep on seeing the humorous side of things.......haha. But I'm waiting to see what his reply is this time.......hahahaha
Ima need to see those socks Smeegs :D

Glad they finally came bud!
Yer definitely needa see them socks lol

What are the genetics of Stankberry?
The Stankberry is one of my crosses.

Its a Seedsman Blueberry female crossed with a monster Alaskan Thunderfuck male. The first one I grew won POTM and has an amazing blueberry muffin smell to her. Hoping that I get another one with the pure Blueberry muffin smell. Its the most popular strain among my friends and a fantastic hybrid.

Damn bro, that sounds fantastic! I will be watching your plants bud.

If it's not too much trouble, maybe post a pic of that POTM winner here.

And that one was only grown in a 5 gallon pot and not vegged very long. She would have grown out of the tent if I would have vegged her 70 days like most of the plants get. She only got about 40 days of veg.

Back
Top Bottom