The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Well my Blueberry seed appears to be a dud. I had a Blueberry Kush on hand but decided to drop a Fruit Punch instead. Looks like I'll be sitting this one out but I'll keep checking on for everyone else's eye candy.

Well my Blueberry seed appears to be a dud. I had a Blueberry Kush on hand but decided to drop a Fruit Punch instead. Looks like I'll be sitting this one out but I'll keep checking on for everyone else's eye candy.
Bummer...
:confused:

That Fruit Punch sounds like a banger though.

:passitleft:

Bummer...
:confused:

That Fruit Punch sounds like a banger though.

Been sitting on it for a while. It was a freebie. A sativa leaning Skunk x Haze x Northern Lights. The Blueberry and Blueberry Kush are some of my faves but I have a couple jars of them on hand. Might as well throw something new in the mix.

Been sitting on it for a while. It was a freebie. A sativa leaning Skunk x Haze x Northern Lights. The Blueberry and Blueberry Kush are some of my faves but I have a couple jars of them on hand. Might as well throw something new in the mix.
I hear that!

I'll pop over to your journal to tag along with that Fruit Punch. I love a good variety in my grows and that FP sounds like it is right in my wheelhouse.

Blueberry Week 9 from seed (1 week flower)
64e55c15e2f0c16a62fc8997b2632321.jpg

Happy Friday all, hope everyone's set for a good one. Some great looking plants in here.

Thought I'd pop in with an update of my midget Auto Blueberry, here she is

021.JPG

Small, but pretty. Tomorrow will be day 35. Day 17 of flower.

I think I've managed to find the original source of this free seed. Can't/won't link for obvious reasons, but she's living up to her description perfectly. They say 60-90cm tall, 20 days to flower, 60-65 days start to finish. They say 9-16 plants per square metre. If all seeds grow the same I could see 9 of these in my tent, 16 might be a push though.

Have a good weekend all

:Namaste:

Flipped my Canuck Blueberry this past Monday to 11/13 light schedule. Hopefully should see pistils by next weekend or so.
It’s kinda boring looking right now.
55A750DB-204D-4289-B8F8-2CF288CF25E8.jpeg

In more exciting news, I transplanted my Blueberry clones into 1 liter pots this morning. The three in the back of the photo are five weeks old and were transplanted three weeks ago. They got fried and are just now recovering. Hopefully that won’t happen to my nine new clones. They are in their tiny veg area. New clones were cut 20 days ago and have spent that time in their produce bag greenhouses. The leaf folding you see on the lower right plant is from being in a bag, not from any deficit.
E7F190B6-CF6A-45E0-AF1D-E1360E8E04BC.jpeg

Flipped my Canuck Blueberry this past Monday to 11/13 light schedule. Hopefully should see pistils by next weekend or so.

In more exciting news, I transplanted my Blueberry clones into 1 liter pots this morning. The three in the back of the photo are five weeks old and were transplanted three weeks ago. They got fried and are just now recovering. Hopefully that won’t happen to my nine new clones. They are in their tiny veg area. New clones were cut 20 days ago and have spent that time in their produce bag greenhouses. The leaf folding you see on the lower right plant is from being in a bag, not from any deficit.
“Biohazard” blueberry! It scares me, but I’ll give it a try... What could possibly go wrong.
:hmmmm::laugh:

Here's my BBa at 10 days this morning, going in a smart #3 in real hot soil in about 5-7 days.

Damn those look great. It's handy how those fit three sxs in that tray!

“Biohazard” blueberry! It scares me, but I’ll give it a try... What could possibly go wrong.
:hmmmm::laugh:
Exactly! Proves it’s medicinal. Kinda. Lol

Damn those look great. It's handy how those fit three sxs in that tray!

They don’t quite fit at the ends, but the middle bows out just enough for them to fit.

Back
Top Bottom