The BS Journal - Bag Seed - LED - Soil - Frankenpot - 1st Run In A Long Time

Just a quick update, had to change the water on Bel,
she is kinda too big to move now, (but i did anyways, heard a crack putting her back in, but didn't see anything, so wont take her out again)

was kinda rushed, had an issue with the neighbor, so was a bit heated, and then smoked, so calming down, but now stoned and flustered,, great combo for trying to move a behemoth like Bel.

now looking at the pics as I was processing them, I see there is already frost formnig on the fans by the bud sites. Bel is a good week behind, didnt show a hair for at least a week after Sarah. Sarah has nice buds forming, but the only trich I see are through the loupe. not even in the photos.
6-12-PM-Bel2.jpg
6-12-PM-Bel3.jpg
6-12-PM-Bel1.jpg

The dogs are settling in, better than I could have ever imagined. They play so well together. My dog is very chill, she goes to doggy day care one day a week, and has been since a pup. I recently found out they use her to evaluate new dogs. The new pup is a crazy ball of energy, a bull n a china shop, and one that can generate gallons of slime, and effectively spread it across your face, lmao.

But tonight they were on the couch together, basically cuddling with each other, and licking each others face, lol, so cute. I even think my girl is trying to teach him to be a bit calmer,,lol. I sure hope so, cause he is one crazy ball of fur, but loveable as hell.

Morning all, quick update on flower tent....

Fed Sarah day before yesterday, and Changed the water on Bel on Sun I think..lol man, I'm losing it..lol

but they are chugging along, got a bit of burn or def going on with Sarah, as I write this I am thinking I did not get a good pic of the issue, so will have to try and get one...

A pic of the two clones that went to flower this weekend..
6-15-AM-clones.jpg

And Bel...
6-15-AM-Bel.jpg

Sarah
6-15-AM-Sarah.jpg

in these two you can see it a bit (looks way worse under the LED,, lmao, so feel a bit better now looking at these) the sides of the leaves are starting to point up and burning.. I will have to keep an eye on it.. But the buds are forming nicely..

6-15-AM-Sarah-1.jpg
6-15-AM-Sarah-2.jpg

close ups
6-15-AM-Sarah-3.jpg
6-15-AM-Sarah-4.jpg

I filled little miss Solo last night, (lights are on over night) and the cup was bone dry this morning, and it was starting to droop.

I have a week and a half left for VEG... and it already cannot make it over night on a single cup of water/food.

WTF...!!!?!?! Got to hook up the IV tonight.
6-15-AM-Solo-1.jpg
6-15-AM-Solo-2.jpg
6-15-AM-Solo-3.jpg

Last pic you can see some spots, cal def I think, but what do I expect, it's run dry twice now,, this is gonna get tough

Boom that solo grow is craz!! Maybe u hook a simple drip or wick system with a rez so she dont dry out. Jus a thought but she is a best very vigerous n healthy!! Glad to hear bout ur dogs great companions to have. When it seems i don't have anyone in the workd i go home and my dog is always over joyed to see me. Couldnt imagine not having a dog.. Glad things are chugging along like they are supposed to. Buds looking real tasty also. Keep up the great work and will look forward ti the next update!!

Morning everyone, hope y'all had a great father's day. My kids got me a new grill,
grill.jpg

has charcoal on one side, gas on the other, so I can grill up food over charcoal, and keep it warm over gas. :)

My veg tent is full. Flower is full,, dont know what to do,, lmao
6-19-AM-veg.jpg

I have to wait until Sat for Solo, so, my plan is either....

A. Move the two clones (right side of tent) into flower, with the galaxy hydro LED, tonight, spread the cfl's out a bit, flip that tent on SAT, and make sure I get it covered. When Sarah comes out and Bel come out, I can then move the rest of this tent into the flower tent.

B. Try and hold off, keep the clones happy, maybe top the F out of them, and just flip the veg tent on Sat,

we will see, I guess it depends on how ambitious I get...

Tjay solo is a beast!!! Love me some cup of noodles! Lol! Great work bud. U get a chance yet to fire up that great grill? I only cook wit charcoal. Takes lil more prep but gives that real cook out flavor. Till next time!!

Looks good Boom. The frankenpots are very interesting. I also thought about using coffee containers for smaller plants. I noticed you asked about the full moon, I was wondering that as well. Why does the light outside at night not stress the plants? Must be the type of light they receive I would guess, but that would be a total guess. Interested to follow along with you Boom. Happy Growing!
Ingenuity at its finest.

Flip tomorrow :yahoo: made it through veg with Solo, She is out of control. pushing her way out of the cup too, insane

the Veg ttent is full, the flower tent is full, I have seeds on deck,,,,

gonna get me a couplf of cheap blankets to drape over the veg tent. the flower tent is on 7pm to 7am, (I leave for work around 7:30am) so, do I set the timer on the veg tent for the same? or do I bump it to 6pm-6am... hmmm,,,,,

the veg tent.....
6-22-AM-Veg-.jpg

Left side
6-22-AM-Veg-lft.jpg

Center
6-22-AM-Veg-ctr.jpg

Right side
6-22-AM-Veg-right.jpg

And Miss solo the day before flip.
6-22-AM-Solo-2.jpg
6-22-AM-Solo-1.jpg

Roots, still getting new growth at the bottom, but it is so dense, it is pushing the whole thing out of the cup.
6-22-AM-Solo-roots.jpg
6-22-AM-Solo-2-pushing.jpg

I clipped a small, low hanging branch off of Sarah a few days ago. Smoked it last night to get a feel for taste, smell, etc. and cause I was just curious... I only have enough 'store bought' to last me about two weeks. So Sarah will come down a bit pre-mature, but I dont have $$$ to get more after the initial investment in the gear, so, she will get me through until Bel is ready. Bel And Sarahs #1 clones are about 1 1/2 weeks into flower.

Anyways, back to my original thought,, lmao, I wander..
Sarah had a super lemon smell, decent taste (for not being dried propperly) but gave me a pretty good high already. So was pleased, even a bit premature, she will be good..

woo hoo, lights off at 6am this morning for the flip.

Veg tent is now on a 12/12 cycle from 6pm to 6am, the flower tent is 7pm to 7am, should allow me time for both in the morning and night.

Sarah will get moved out probably 4th july weekend, she is still early, and could really use another couple of weeks, but I am almost out of weed, and I have no room, and I have seeds I want to pop.

When that gets pulled out, I should be able to move solo and the 2 clones into the flower tent, maybe move the galaxy hydro LED as well.

That will leave the 4 CFLs, and hopefully by then we will know the sex. If all girls, then they stay until Bel gets chopped. Otherwise males get culled, and the others get squeezed into flower tent, and I pop a seed....

You have so much on your hands hehe. Good job boom. I'm growing to save money because I literally spend over 800 a month on it.

thanks. If I bought the good stuff, I would be spending serious $$$ as well. right now, I get a QP every two months of decent mid-grade stuff. I go through about 2oz a month. So, once Sarah comes down, I should be in good shape.. :)

Back
Top Bottom