The BS Journal - Bag Seed - LED - Soil - Frankenpot - 1st Run In A Long Time

Thanks Pino, hope I get 4 girls,, lmao. that would be something, wouldn't it?

So, the clones were 3 weeks on the 6th, so this weekend they will be about 3.5 weeks in veg. from when I took them out of the dome (all except one had lots of roots poking through the rockwool, and one had roots about 6 inches or more long)

I am thinking 3 1/2 weeks is good enough :) There really is no room in the flower tent for 4, but F it,, hahaha (well I might hold the runt back a week) If I go back to CFL for a new seed, and the vipar in veg, then I can put 4 LED panels in the flower tent, Should be enough coverage, even if they are crowded...

then need to tie down the cfls, so they can make it another 4 weeks or so in the veg tent,,, eek... lmao.. they gonna be bushes..

Tents getting crowded... Sarah looking nice, stackng up real nice, no real frost though..

Solo is stupid big. Just a beast, I dont know what the hell I am gonna do.
And got a new dog from the shelter, and he is a cuddle bug, and getting along great with my resident dog,
6-9-PM-Solo3.jpg
6-9-PM-Solo2.jpg
6-9-PM-Solo1.jpg
pup.jpg

and new pup

Hey Boom love your new dog! I also have a dog that i just love dutch german shepherd. Your solo cup clone is doing damn great. Jus cause your solo thread its been giving me the itch to do a clone solo grow!!
In my local area a very sad story has happened. A women adopted a year old american pitbull from a replicable foundation that put the dog threw all kinds of temperament test. And after a few hours after they came and checked the house out fir the dog he snapped out and attacked and killed her 90 year old mother. Its big news in my local area. I am a dog lover to the thousands power but it was a very sad story.
Keep up the great work are there any conclusion ti the cfl experiment. Any FEMALES??? I am very curious about the results!! Tent is getting crowded but to me in my world thats always good to have to much then too little!! Love your dig so pretty and m sure appriciates the new home and love!!

Hey Boom love your new dog! I also have a dog that i just love dutch german shepherd. Your solo cup clone is doing damn great. Jus cause your solo thread its been giving me the itch to do a clone solo grow!!
In my local area a very sad story has happened. A women adopted a year old american pitbull from a replicable foundation that put the dog threw all kinds of temperament test. And after a few hours after they came and checked the house out fir the dog he snapped out and attacked and killed her 90 year old mother. Its big news in my local area. I am a dog lover to the thousands power but it was a very sad story.
Keep up the great work are there any conclusion ti the cfl experiment. Any FEMALES??? I am very curious about the results!! Tent is getting crowded but to me in my world thats always good to have to much then too little!! Love your dig so pretty and m sure appriciates the new home and love!!

wow, that's horrible. I would be leery of leaving a new dog from a shelter, with a really old person or with young kids, until I knew that dog, inside and out.

My grand daughter came over yesterday to see the dog (I didn't want anyone coming over for two weeks,, but oh well) limited introductions, but he loved my grand daughter, and let her hug him, with no reaction. He is a snuggle bug, (most pitties are I think) and knows basic commands, they worked with him at the shelter I believe. But he has almost no puppy manners, likes to jump, sniff out the counters, excessivly hyper (but I think that is just overwhelming emotion from being in a shelter for 5 months) But, I am already able to work with him off-leash in the yard, so he will be easy to teach. You have to be very regimented, and give the new dog plenty of 'down' time so he can decompress from being in a shelter. It's a horrible place for any dog, and can emotionally break a dog.

As for the CFL experiment... they are still in veg, lol and no room to move to flower for a few weeks. I am going to move the clones into flower today, then tie the cfl's down for a couple of weeks... who know, maybe the veg tent gets new hours for 8 weeks,,lol

Some bueatiful dogs. I need to get my dog a companion. Glad your dog is acclimated so well to the family. M sure breaking out of puppy jail is gonna change him a lot. Great work. M gonna take my dog out in the yard and play with him!!!

I would like to say thank you for adopting and not going to a breeder, so many great dogs in shelters getting put down and people wanna spend thousands from puppy mills. Anyway are you planning on flipping the cfl experiments early to see what sex they are? Or you just gonna let them grow out? The vent looks amazing, your really pacing them in there . Always look forward to your journal boom! Happy growing

Thanks Leo, both of my dogs are rescue, one from PMAR (Pibbles and More Animal Rescue) and this one from the shelter, you are right, too many dogs in shelters getting put down every day. Would never pay a dime to a greeder. Also, rescues know that they hit the jackpot and are sooo grateful, I really think they do, and show the gratitude. The new guy is attached to my hip, since I was the one who pulled him from the shelter, he will not leave my side

I am thinking of moving 2 of the clones into the flower tent, and next week the other two. Will try and tame the CFLs to get a coulpe of weeks, but I may end up just flipping the veg tent to, so both on 12/12 until something clears out of the flower tent, then I can germ a new seed and know I will have room for it

Thanks Leo, both of my dogs are rescue, one from PMAR (Pibbles and More Animal Rescue) and this one from the shelter, you are right, too many dogs in shelters getting put down every day. Would never pay a dime to a greeder. Also, rescues know that they hit the jackpot and are sooo grateful, I really think they do, and show the gratitude. The new guy is attached to my hip, since I was the one who pulled him from the shelter, he will not leave my side

I am thinking of moving 2 of the clones into the flower tent, and next week the other two. Will try and tame the CFLs to get a coulpe of weeks, but I may end up just flipping the veg tent to, so both on 12/12 until something clears out of the flower tent, then I can germ a new seed and know I will have room for it
I have four pits and a minpin all rescue dogs and they love us so much, my father in law calls them our butt plugs, cause their always up our ass lol. I laughed when i saw the pic of your dogs laying out on the floor, mine do the exact same thing. I know i say this almost every comment but can't wait for the cfl experiment results, sending good vibes for all girls!

Morning all,

A couple of quick pics for ya,,

Last night... S5-1 After being tied up a bit, and I got that garden wire, so removed most of the fuzzy.. well I thought I got all the fuzzy, but looking at these pics, I see I missed one.. lol

6-10-PM-S5-1b.jpg

6-10-PM-S5-1a.jpg

And B3-1

6-10-PM-B3-1b.jpg

6-10-PM-B3-1a.jpg

The flower tent this morning,,,
Bel..
6-11-AM-Bel.jpg

And the left side of the tent,, Sarah is in the back, and S5-1 & B3-1 are in the lower left
6-11-AM-flower-leftl.jpg

Congrats on the new addition! Love the little side eye he gave you in the picture. Haha!

Pits are wonderful family dogs, and it makes my blood boil when towns make breed-specific legislation. Any breed can have problems due to insanely poor breeding practices and/or bad owners.

Congrats on the new addition! Love the little side eye he gave you in the picture. Haha!

Pits are wonderful family dogs, and it makes my blood boil when towns make breed-specific legislation. Any breed can have problems due to insanely poor breeding practices and/or bad owners.

Absolutely. People are uneducated, to put it nicely. Pits are the most loving dogs, and used to be considered the nanny dog, so good with kids. It is the scum that run dog fighting that give them a bad name,, how I would love to be in a room with a dog fighter,,,,

Some police dept are now using pittes from shelters as police dogs, they find that the pits are super smart and can be taught just about anything, except, that the single most difficult thing to train the pits..? to be human aggressive.

Love the block heads,, they really are something.

So, this Red Cup thing,,,, man, another three weeks in veg? Gonna need to find a way to slow this one down. Thinking of agressively snipping tops, maybe devise some sort of attached screen for a mobile scrog? lmao? Cut the roots? Three more weeks in veg? I seriously don't think she will live that long,,, can I trim the roots? like 20% of the root mass :rofl: that should slow her down,,,

I should have taken a pic of the roots, they are filling the cup something fierce... insane.
6-11-AM-Solo1.jpg
6-11-AM-Solo2.jpg

In the tent, Ms Solo is in the center, the CFLs are around her..
6-11-AM-Solo-tent.jpg

All your plants look great!! That solo ir really beginning to be a challenge. She will make it just stay at it. I think she will pleasantly b surprised. Yea i hate pit fighters also. I auctually was a goid friend to proba ly the most infamous one of them all but when we were kids it never seemed to show. I think as he got older different fruends lured him to the under world. I do hate him for what he did but as knowing him when he was kid i do know he wasnt always that way. Love your dogs and agree its not the dog its the ass hole owner!!! Great work keep it up!!

Back
Top Bottom