The Candy Factory: A Maxsisun MG3000 3X Auto Run Of Fruit, Blueberry & Bubblegum - Using Prescription Blend Nutrients

No plane ticket necessary! Only a 3 hour drive for me - and I dont mind driving!
:thanks:

:hug:
One of these harvests, I am taking you up on that. I'll time it for a weekend trim :love:

I was gonna wait to update til later but the baby took a long nap so I had a minute. Works out cause Limelight and her beast of a self needs to get rehomed tonight in an update to 5gl so I'll have more time to do that
I have to get her out of this pot...she's all up in them legs!

20220106_153337.jpg

20220106_152158.jpg

The rest I took some 4 way shots of the other veggies, Goldie and Ammy Jr.

Goldie has really taken off since I trimmed her 4 oldest big fan leaves and topped her!

Ammy Jr is looking fiiiiiinnnnneeee!

Check back later friends! Happy growing today. TK is feeling ill again now so I'll probably just be poking in for a few minutes here and there until baby bed time!

Thanks for visiting the littles!

..edit...didn't realize I didn't take my swagger fingers and my Sophia house robe out of the pics...sorry all cleaned up now...OCD issue

20220106_151840.jpg

20220106_151834.jpg

20220106_151827.jpg

20220106_151819.jpg

20220106_151710.jpg

20220106_151717.jpg

20220106_151726.jpg

20220106_151735.jpg

Late to the party duo and a monster crop that I'm just cruising with...it's fun!
One tent is cruising here now, naw both are. I'm just watching them engorge! I try to make a moment to look critically at least when I water every other day. It's easy until it isn't. Today I'm admiring one tent and maybe 5 minutes in I look at the hygrometer and it's 55%o_O . My dehumidifier drain hose failed since yesterdays watering, filled its res and shut off. Just a gunked up hose. I'm lucky I looked, it's raining and humid as it gets!

One tent is cruising here now, naw both are. I'm just watching them engorge! I try to make a moment to look critically at least when I water every other day. It's easy until it isn't. Today I'm admiring one tent and maybe 5 minutes in I look at the hygrometer and it's 55%o_O . My dehumidifier drain hose failed since yesterdays watering, filled its res and shut off. Just a gunked up hose. I'm lucky I looked, it's raining and humid as it gets!
It's gonna snow here tonight apparently! Been so humid recently!!! Lots of rain for us N Easterners! Glad you caught it early enough Stone!

I guess I am too late to be here. Congratulations again, and thank you for showing us a nice thread with Maxsisun MG3000.:green_heart:
Post in thread 'The Candy Factory: A Maxsisun MG3000 3X Auto Run Of Fruit, Blueberry & Bubblegum - Using Prescription Blend Nutrients' The Candy Factory: A Maxsisun MG3000 3X Auto Run Of Fruit, Blueberry & Bubblegum - Using Prescription Blend Nutrients

Here is the description segment of the journal for your MG3000!

Thank you so much again for this opportunity to showcase it!

New seed drop for your light next weekend, hopefully!

Limelight got a new home friends!

Holy soil roots Batman

Flips to 12/12 domani (tomorrow) :surf:

Can't believe these two girls +1 came back for their Mama Bear :green_heart: go Goldie, Limelight and Ammy Jr!

20220106_214452.jpg

20220106_214433.jpg

20220106_215803.jpg

20220106_215643.jpg

20220106_215728.jpg

20220106_220232.jpg

20220106_220532.jpg

20220106_220618.jpg

20220106_221039.jpg

20220106_220902.jpg

Was the glove placed on the floor in a thumbs up position on purpose :laugh:? And wow that's a big'ol beauty gonna pop after transplant.
:rofl: no but I'm so glad you noticed that!!! Too flipping funny...I don't even know why I wear them. I put them on and then I can't "feel her" so I take em off and hand give her the rest of the soil to top her off. I think I get more soil everywhere from fighting to get them off once I had them on! She is a thick girl, had a feeling she had outgrown that pot!
We're in the snow zone today.
She's going to love the new soil!
You guys are getting more than me! We had it overnight. Just tapering off now!

as for Limelight, she is safe and warm and I'm sure loving that new home!

Holy Guacamole Krissi! I was reading at NECANN's site and found the following nightmarish bit of information about your city. I knew not to bring guns through Jersey, and keep to speed limits kind of but the numbers are frightening! It's not a big state!
Taken from their site.
"New Jersey has certainly had a long, hard battle for the legalization of both medicinal and recreational cannabis. For example, in 2017 New Jersey arrested nearly thirty five thousand people for cannabis related offenses. This figure was more than any other state in the nation. To break that down, that’s nearly 100 people arrested per day within the state of New Jersey. Now, only five years later, New Jersey on February 22nd, 2021 became the fourteenth state to legalize marijuana completely"

Holy Guacamole Krissi! I was reading at NECANN's site and found the following nightmarish bit of information about your city. I knew not to bring guns through Jersey, and keep to speed limits kind of but the numbers are frightening! It's not a big state!
Taken from their site.
"New Jersey has certainly had a long, hard battle for the legalization of both medicinal and recreational cannabis. For example, in 2017 New Jersey arrested nearly thirty five thousand people for cannabis related offenses. This figure was more than any other state in the nation. To break that down, that’s nearly 100 people arrested per day within the state of New Jersey. Now, only five years later, New Jersey on February 22nd, 2021 became the fourteenth state to legalize marijuana completely"
It was bad here. All about making money. Still is. Can't get a single county or town to vote on dispensaries. We are legal and can't do anything with it. Not to mention, we are one of the 2 jurisdictions (us and DC) who are legalized but is still a FELONY to grow....

Oh man! That's a sin!
It's downright archaic and unjust. Even the counties that polled for legalization have ALL turned down proposals for recreational distribution. Our NJMMP program is crap and super expensive also so it's a real shame for those truly suffering tbh

It's downright archaic and unjust. Even the counties that polled for legalization have ALL turned down proposals for recreational distribution. Our NJMMP program is crap and super expensive also so it's a real shame for those truly suffering tbh
It'll start when the right palms get greased! They don't want to be seen right now but will one day. Slow wheels here too, and Maine was the same. Post hypocritical syndrome.

It'll start when the right palms get greased! They don't want to be seen right now but will one day. Slow wheels here too, and Maine was the same. Post hypocritical syndrome.
I like that... PHS

:rofl: where has @sneekymofo been? He's a therapist, he would certainly know of this

Back
Top Bottom