The Candy Factory: A Maxsisun MG3000 3X Auto Run Of Fruit, Blueberry & Bubblegum - Using Prescription Blend Nutrients

I swear @Krissi1982 - you have got the most colorful buds around!
Awww gee wilickers sure do send yer some love back gal lol
Nice looking greenery :)
Hey thanks bud, can't wait to see how they liked their overnight..like Christmas every morning seeing them grow!
Pretty flowers and you are hilarious! :rofl:
Doing well these littles, especially my Ammy Jr! Never thought that stick would have made it this far! As for my humor, hahaha! Thank you! I will have to tell TK he doesn't know what he is talking about and I am clearly a very funny person to be around :rofl:

Also, I f*ing love those self-watering pots! I don't actually use them for that purpose, but I really like the built in reservoir/ runoff tray. No root pruning like fabric pots though. I am a chronic UNDER waterer. I need to improve my fabric pot growing game. I feel like this style pot offers me a safer buffer of time.

Hey Baked never even made a comment back about this!! Duuhhh... I love them and I love their ease of use-easy to clean, dump, monitor, and feed. You literally can't go wrong. The roots will go down into the pedestal holes but it's never caused me an issue. Nothing but happier since not just using them in my vegetable garden. Chronic underwatering can be managed much easier as everyone knows than the other side but this will alleviate either of the two main waterer issues....

Behind on everything today guys. This last week has been tumultuous at best!

But the girls keep me grounded!

All 3 veggies are killing it and Vanilla is, too!

Salute from NJ's most happy veg tent
:)

20220105_183215.jpg

20220105_183337.jpg

20220105_183550.jpg

20220105_183449.jpg

20220105_183657.jpg

20220105_183719.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, which one is the Bubblegum, which is the Fruit, and which is the Blueberry? I missed a few pages so I've lost track.
Funny cause those girls won't be here for another week or so! This is the modified SAFARI journal so those are NYC Diesel, Acapulco Gold and Ammy Jr, my monster crop reveg from Ammy...

New seed drops as soon as I harvest G lol

Oh thanks! Didn't see the leopard print gloves so I had no idea. :)
It's mentioned way back where somewhere lol you know how I get flipping journals around...my apologies for the confusion kind Sir

Good night from the littler girls lol

Got some big ol colas and buds working on all the auto girls now

Checked Limelight's pot today and she has roots coming out from everywhere in the reserve. Going to move her to her 5gl tomorrow after I get more soil. With that said, probably go ahead and flip her this weekend to 12/12.

Can't really see her or Goldie behind their hefty load @Weed Seeds Express auto sisters, the Gelato girls and Big Jack Widow...

Ammy Jr is back there peaking out, also

Ciao!

20220105_223125.jpg

20220105_223142.jpg

20220105_223105.jpg

Looking amazing !!!!!
Thanks Jacky! They are about to get more light too w their older sister G moving out so this finish will be strong!

@Krissi1982 it looks like you remove all your fan leaves at some point. When do you do that? and how are you measuring the LWA without a fan leaf?
I went a little ham when I defanned the autos this time tbh. I left some smaller bottom fans just in case. Buuuut I only let myself go that far cause with the autos, I've droughted enough now that I can tell when they have had enough...maybe I'm getting too confident but this will be auto #6 in 3gl pots now for me so I think I'm good. G is only photo #2 in 5gl pots so I wanted to make sure I didn't do the same with her. She is in the dark btw now (G) this is Vanilla....

16414942527707025783467368159902.jpg

I went a little ham when I defanned the autos this time tbh. I left some smaller bottom fans just in case. Buuuut I only let myself go that far cause with the autos, I've droughted enough now that I can tell when they have had enough...maybe I'm getting too confident but this will be auto #6 in 3gl pots now for me so I think I'm good. G is only photo #2 in 5gl pots so I wanted to make sure I didn't do the same with her. She is in the dark btw now (G) this is Vanilla....

16414942527707025783467368159902.jpg
Hey @Krissi1982 hope you are good today.
I assume by in the dark it's being harvested.
So congrats on your harvest.
Are you getting fed up trimming yet,hehe. :laugh:
Beautiful work btw.
I really enjoy your journals.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @Krissi1982 hope you are good today.
I assume by in the dark it's being harvested.
So congrats on your harvest.
Are you getting fed up trimming yet,hehe. :laugh:
Beautiful work btw.
I really enjoy your journals.

Stay safe
Bill
Awww Bill, you are the sweetest. No wonder you will take home MOY. No one here is as helpful AND positive AND friendly as you!!

And yes...I think her trich shots yesterday and then double checking today solidified it was as good a time as any for yet another harvest...

You know, funny you mention that cause I was talking to my friend today about having to harvest again and I actually had an 'ugh' comment. I trim by myself 75% of the time and TK doesn't help even if he is here and he also doesn't give me like the day to do it. I have to wait til 9 at night after the baby goes to sleep and then I start and you know that's got me all night. So up all day to up all night trimming to up early with the baby again, it's a lot some days. Wish you all were closer cause I know you would help. No kidding, may buy @cjsbabygirl313 a plane ticket one of these harvests to come and help me and hang out for the weekend...it's a lot to manage by yourself especially with the baby...but thank you for always loving on them they appreciate your energy so much-ans I do, too!

Awww Bill, you are the sweetest. No wonder you will take home MOY. No one here is as helpful AND positive AND friendly as you!!

And yes...I think her trich shots yesterday and then double checking today solidified it was as good a time as any for yet another harvest...

You know, funny you mention that cause I was talking to my friend today about having to harvest again and I actually had an 'ugh' comment. I trim by myself 75% of the time and TK doesn't help even if he is here and he also doesn't give me like the day to do it. I have to wait til 9 at night after the baby goes to sleep and then I start and you know that's got me all night. So up all day to up all night trimming to up early with the baby again, it's a lot some days. Wish you all were closer cause I know you would help. No kidding, may buy @cjsbabygirl313 a plane ticket one of these harvests to come and help me and hang out for the weekend...it's a lot to manage by yourself especially with the baby...but thank you for always loving on them they appreciate your energy so much-ans I do, too!
OMG thank you so so much, I'm in tears now.
I loved raising my 3 kids. Back then as it were.
The last thing in the world I had time for would have been growing.
I don't know how you do it. :love:
420 Wonderwoman you Rock.:adore::adore:
I was just joking about the trimming.
Yeiks though that's a long haul :( do I need to lean on TK for you. :laugh:
But in all seriousness my hat is off to you my friend.
Your truly gifted.
I hope your life is as wonderful as your garden.

Stay safe
Bill

No plane ticket necessary! Only a 3 hour drive for me - and I dont mind driving!

OMG thank you so so much, I'm in tears now.

:love::love:
I loved raising my 3 kids.
I am sure your children are remarkable with you as their daddy growing up :circle-of-love:

being gifted the gift of being a mother is the best thing to ever happen to me, will be the best thing until the day I die...
Back then as it were.
The last thing in the world I had time for would have been growing.
I don't know how you do it. :love:
420 Wonderwoman you Rock.:adore::adore:
aww now you are making me cry! It's a juggle. People may think I live on here but I get a few min here and there and catch up where I can. Hard to make time when there just isn't any...I do my best, friend...
I was just joking about the trimming.
Yeiks though that's a long haul :( do I need to lean on TK for you. :laugh:
lol maybe?? :hmmmm::laugh:
But in all seriousness my hat is off to you my friend.
Your truly gifted.
I hope your life is as wonderful as your garden.

Stay safe
Bill
Much appreciated...more than you know or I could tell you. Thanks Bill

Back
Top Bottom