Pizza_Pasta1.jpg

Okay, Heady got me started. LOL I didn't have enough Lasagna sheets to make the Pizza Lasagna so I will go with my old standby Pizza Pasta. You can use any kind of pasta shapes you want in this. What I will do is combine the fine ground weed into the pizza sauce and also put some in with the burger after it has been browned. We'll see what happens.
Here is a link to a cooking site I made a year or so ago with the tutorial on the Pizza Pasta and ingredients:

untitled2

I have not updated this site in a long time, so excuse any misaligned links on the pages.

Cannabis Sweet Iced Tea recipe​

What you'll need:

A harvest

A cup and 1/2 of sugar

A table spoon of ginger

A 1/2 gallon liquid container

Take all the sugar leaves from your harvest and about the same approximate amount of fan leafs along with the ginger & slow brew (simmer) in a large sauce pan filled with water tor about for hours. Refill the water as necessary. Let it cool for about an hour. Then put the sugar in the 1/2 gallon container and pour the fluid from the sauce pan in. Add as many ice cubes as it takes to fill the container half way and stir vigorously. Fill it to the top with cold water and stir again. Refrigerate...

What you'll need:

A harvest

A cup and 1/2 of sugar

A table spoon of ginger

Take all the sugar leaves from your harvest and about the same approximate amount of fan leafs along with the ginger & slow brew (simmer) in a large sauce pan filled with water tor about for hours. Refill the water as necessary. Let it cool for about an hour. Then put the sugar in the 1/2 gallon container and pour the fluid from the sauce pan in. Add as many ice cubes as it takes to fill the container half way and stir vigorously. Fill it to the top with cold water and stir again. Refrigerate...

Great post BAR good idea :thumb: I will try this mid summer for sure.

Question:
We just got a Keurig that uses those individual K-cups for coffee and tea.....I wonder if I grind up some buds that are popcorn dry if I could use it in the K-cup adapter??? Hmmm......

What you'll need:

A harvest

A cup and 1/2 of sugar

A table spoon of ginger

I'm not a tea person either, but I have friends who prefer it over coffee and I never have any packs of tea here. Maybe this will get em' going for the day. I can see drinking Canna Tea all summer afternoon on the back deck instead of Beer, no drunks to deal with. LOL
Thanks Reg! :thanks:

No pizza pasta yet canna.....we too our eating our way out of the fridge leftovers. Might get it going today though if I brave the damn buckets of rain the last 2 days...more today.

And yes...I will try the Keurig in a couple hrs :high-five:

Hello everyone :) I have been busy in the edibles department since making 1ltr of canna oil (half of which has gone to a friend w stage 4 cancer and has changed her life dramatically for the better, but that's another story for another time)

So... There were 8 of these, I ate one before my husband to be even got home and then presented him with his Valentines gift, 7 Canna Cupcakes. It has taken me until now to post about them! Stoner? Probably.

This is the last one left and I managed to get a picture! What a joke.

Cherry Almond Canna Cake, made with canna butter AND oil (I OD'd on the stuff a few days before, awful, don't zone out and eat 5 giant strong cookies. 24 hours of fear and loathing!) with a white chocolate butter cream and a glittery cherry on
image7817.jpg

I can't remember how I made them.... STONER!:circle-of-love:

What a lucky man, peace

What you'll need:

A harvest

A cup and 1/2 of sugar

A table spoon of ginger

footnote: I like my homemade iced tea super sweet so you might want to adjust the amount of sugar from anywhere to a 1/2 cup & up.

Made some fresh herb tea for valentines morning and wow... I was not ready for the effects... Put me to sleep by 11 in the morning, drank around mid 9ish.. I have since been drinking half a cup before bed and have had some of my best sleep in years, truly satisfying.

I just prepared some boiling water and turned down to a simmer, placed an organic th seeds hog plant around 40-45~days flower stem leaf buds (I didn't like her growth, looked iffy), a little dash of milk, and some medicated hash coconut oil in attempts to use those fatty substances to help strip the fresh trichs. Let the mix contained for about an hour, strained, and enjoyed.

You can also put your own tea pack in with the mix to then add your favorite flavors.. Maybe some dried cranberries.. Maybe some mint leaves.. I am going to be making some killer tasty iced tea this summer time :) Hope all these pictures are acceptable :Namaste:

IMG_011938.JPG
IMG_012533.JPG
IMG_012923.JPG
IMG_013430.JPG
IMG_014133.JPG
IMG_014637.JPG

Made some fresh herb tea for valentines morning and wow... I was not ready for the effects... Put me to sleep by 11 in the morning, drank around mid 9ish.. I have since been drinking half a cup before bed and have had some of my best sleep in years, truly satisfying.

I just prepared some boiling water and turned down to a simmer, placed an organic th seeds hog plant around 40-45~days flower stem leaf buds (I didn't like her growth, looked iffy), a little dash of milk, and some medicated hash coconut oil in attempts to use those fatty substances to help strip the fresh trichs. Let the mix contained for about an hour, strained, and enjoyed.

You can also put your own tea pack in with the mix to then add your favorite flavors.. Maybe some dried cranberries.. Maybe some mint leaves.. I am going to be making some killer tasty iced tea this summer time :) Hope all these pictures are acceptable :Namaste:
:thanks: CA125! YUM...more tea recipes. ;-)
And yes, pictures are acceptable and actually one of the requirements of the thread. LOL
I'm hungry now.....

And I think you may have given me an answer for a patient with RLS to be able to fall asleep at night. He's not responding to the Caramels and we need to keep him away from sugar right now.

Hello everyone :) I have been busy in the edibles department since making 1ltr of canna oil (half of which has gone to a friend w stage 4 cancer and has changed her life dramatically for the better, but that's another story for another time)

So... There were 8 of these, I ate one before my husband to be even got home and then presented him with his Valentines gift, 7 Canna Cupcakes. It has taken me until now to post about them! Stoner? Probably.

This is the last one left and I managed to get a picture! What a joke.

Cherry Almond Canna Cake, made with canna butter AND oil (I OD'd on the stuff a few days before, awful, don't zone out and eat 5 giant strong cookies. 24 hours of fear and loathing!) with a white chocolate butter cream and a glittery cherry on ]

I can't remember how I made them.... STONER!:circle-of-love:

That looks just too pretty to eat! Nice job and thanks for sharing that. I'm sure we can all figure out a basic recipe. I am a butter cream frosting fan for sure.

:thanks:

What's cookin' everybody? I know Dennise recently made some special carrot cake and loved it. I haven't cooked anything special this weekend...yet. LOL
I should be getting the butter machine very soon now. I am just itching to see how much better my budder will be with that.
Mick, how did yours come out?
:Namaste:

Hey Canna. The budder was excellent. I added two tablespoons of soy lethithin for the five sticks of butter and it seemed to make it smoother, less weed smell with kind of a nutty flavor. I don't know about it increasing potency but my caramels pack a big wallop.:thumb:
image7784.jpg
image7785.jpg

:peace:

Looks yummy Mitch! I'm going to have to make some more caramels. I'm almost out and I count on two of those each evening before bed. ;-)

Today I am making Fettuccine with some canna infused sauce. Rachel Ray of Food Network inspired me on this with her "3 In The Bag" episode today.
This sauce is really easy:
Fettuccine_Sauce.jpg

1 C. Chicken stock
1 Large onion Diced or chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 Large can whole tomatoes
1 tsp. sugar if you aren't using those expensive San Marzano canned tomatoes that I can't find here. LOL
10-12 Sugar Leaves from a maturing plant or 1/4 C. decarbed weed (less if you prefer)
Some fresh basil (torn not chopped)
2 tbls. olive oil (I used my canna infused olive oil)
2-3 tbls. canna butter

Heat the olive oil on low/med heat and then add 2 tbls. cannabutter and let it melt and blend together till butter is bubbly.
Add the chopped onions and the Garlic and let them simmer low about 15 minutes. If your onions start to brown your heat is too high. You just want them translucent.
Add the chicken stock and the can of whole tomatoes. Crush the tomatoes up with a potatoe masher in the pan. This makes an easy job of it instead of trying to cut them up with a fork/knife/spoon.
Let it simmer a couple of minutes and then add your sugar leaves or decarb and the basil.
Salt and pepper as you like.
Let it simmer slowly until it has reduced and has a thickness to your liking. I let mine simmer about 45 minutes.
Before it's just about ready, cook your pasta to al dente...Rachel used spinach Tagliatelle. I didn't have any, so Fettuccini is my choice today. Reserve a little of the pasta water (lots of starch to help hold onto sauces)
After draining the pasta, add a little of the reserved pasta water then drop 1 or 2 tblsp. of canna butter into it and mix it around till melted and distributed well.
Mix enough of your sauce in to completely cover the pasta. Plate the pasta and pour some more sauce over the top. Sprinkle with fresh grated REAL parmesan cheese and a couple of basil leaves for color.
I like to reserve some sauce and freeze it for other uses later. Rachel Ray suggests this too.
Keep in mind you can put whatever you like in the sauce, this is just a guideline. Taste is your choice! :)
I like to add a couple heaping Tbls. of tomato paste in the beginning to help the sauce be a deeper red color. This is optional.

I will upload a finished pic in a while.

Back
Top Bottom