Canna... :bravo: I feel when you have a plate prepped like that with a meal fresh off the stove you are in for a great night, plus some reps is right sweet! One problem I myself have with making edibles to this stature... I eat it, get full, get blitzed from the meal, acquire munchies once more and eat another plate to then follow the same routine again.. I guess it's a win win
:high-five:

Canna... :bravo: I feel when you have a plate prepped like that with a meal fresh off the stove you are in for a great night, plus some reps is right sweet! One problem I myself have with making edibles to this stature... I eat it, get full, get blitzed from the meal, acquire munchies once more and eat another plate to then follow the same routine again.. I guess it's a win win
:high-five:
LOL CA,
it would be a win win for me for sure. I did get hungry again about 10:00 p.m. but was too tired to get out of bed for a snack.
Maybe I'll put a mini fridge next to the dresser. :rofl:

@jaamzhow..Yep! That's garlic bread. I could eat that all day. LOL

Canna_Fettuccine.jpg

Just seen the pic again & it made up my mind for a late supper but it's going to be Canna-free as my daughter will be eating it too. The noodles are already boiling.

Haven't made any, Canna, but I did see a nice granola recipe at the Cannabist, Denver Post. Yup, the Denver paper has a weed section...
What's the name of the paper PJ? I'll download that everyday just to read the weed section.

Just downloaded the Denver post free app. There's a cannabis section in the news paper, awesome!! An Aussie getting Denver news, I wonder why? Lol

Well I made 3 batches of cannabutter today, all different strengths...all at once.
This lil' jewel of a "server" is nothing more than 3 small crock pots with settings of Low, High and warm.
I made a "relax and chill" strength, "Get Happy" and a "Kick yer Azz".
Each one of the pots will hold one pound of butter and 2 cups water. This worked out great!

Crocks.jpg

Won't be using those crock pots much longer canna!

Currently making my strongest batch of canna butter yet...I hope :)

1 1/2 ounces of Jack herrer and Northern Lights x Skunk popcorn buds with 2 sticks of butter (1/2 lb) and 1 1/2 cup of water

I dried the buds for 5 days after harvest then put them in the freezer...before making the butter I decarbed the buds

I plan to cook the butter on low in the crock pot for 14 hrs...I usually only cook for 8-9 hrs but I'm out of cheese cloth and the store doesn't open till 8 AM...I had already started the butter and we are not driving anywhere tonight :)

I'm not positive what I will make right now but it will probably be the no-bake smores again...so delicious :)...gonna sample one around lunch time tomorrow :)

image8293.jpg

Thanks Jay. :)
I am doing very well with those Canna S'mores. I'm doing another batch this week for someone who wants em' stronger, hence the reason for the butter in different "strengths". LOL
Oh, btw...if you run out of cheesecloth again you can use a coffee filter set inside of a kitchen strainer. Works great. Or, another option is a clean piece of nylon stockings stretched over a kitchen strainer. This is what I've been using recently, and it keeps out even the finer particles.
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom