The Cannabis Project

Beautiful images CADBOY

Thanks Carmen, I was tryin out my wifes new phone camera. Came out decent enough.
Wish you could smell this though. Really stinks up the place when I open the tent to water.

I'm hopeful that this round will be done within a week, but I've been saying this for 3 weeks now lol

How ya been?

They are beauties. Love the colors. Kosher daddy def my favorite. Nice job

Thanks Jim, I like the colors too. Friend of mine said next time I should drop some ice onto the dirt at nighttime he believes that this would cause them to actually turn very purple. He grows outside and that happens for him natural. But my tent doesn't get cool at night at all so lol Have you heard of this before? The ice cube thing?

Thanks Jim, I like the colors too. Friend of mine said next time I should drop some ice onto the dirt at nighttime he believes that this would cause them to actually turn very purple. He grows outside and that happens for him natural. But my tent doesn't get cool at night at all so lol Have you heard of this before? The ice cube thing?
That's a new one on me. I've never heard of it. I don't see what cold roots would accomplish. I'm growing a strain now that is supposed to color up but if it doesn't it'll be okay. Them green buds get me high as hell...lol.

That's a new one on me. I've never heard of it. I don't see what cold roots would accomplish. I'm growing a strain now that is supposed to color up but if it doesn't it'll be okay. Them green buds get me high as hell...lol.

That's how I see it too man. The colors looks cool for sure, but it doesn't actually change its effects. So meh lol

Thanks Carmen, I was tryin out my wifes new phone camera. Came out decent enough.
Wish you could smell this though. Really stinks up the place when I open the tent to water.

I'm hopeful that this round will be done within a week, but I've been saying this for 3 weeks now lol

How ya been?
Very exciting time for your grow :) I look forward to seeing the harvest.
All good here. My garden prep is well underway. I am doing an organic garden grow this season. I don't think it qualifies as LOS but I may be wrong. My first three seedlings are looking strong and happy. You must stroll over to my journal and see where I'm at. I actually need advice on how often, and when to feed the teas and juices I am making. I think I have an idea but I need confirmation from those in the know.

Well guys/gals this round seems to be at its end!

From the best I know via my threads here, the world's first ever Kosher Daddy strain seeds cracked open between July 6th & July 9th 2020 and broke ground for the first time ever....

@Emilya July 9th 2020 - Kosher Daddy- 12/12 lighting- 185 watts of led lighting untill harvest was 84 days... I didn't have the traditional "Veg" period since it was 12/12 the whole time.

This strain is seriously stinky, (in a good way) I've tryed to describe this smell in my "QUADRANT" thread in signature...

Harvesting photos next.

Kosher Daddy
20201001_190606.jpg

Kosher Daddy
20201001_190629.jpg

Kosher Daddy
20201001_190718.jpg

Sour Diesel
20201001_190654.jpg

Remember guys/gals, this harvest was small only because it was grown the entire time in small party cups under 12/12 lighting from seed to harvest.... Not to shabby...

I've left some of the Kosher Daddys intact;
20201001_183749.jpg

My attempt at self-rodelization... to obtain female seeds of the fem KD strain... Basically self cloning the mother plant in seed form.
This should take around a month or so.... I'll update when necessary on this in particular.

Might have to end this here sadly... My led lights blew up... came home and my lights looks extremely dim and the multimeter box says its only Receiving 1watt of electricity.... Everything is unplugged now so It doesn't cause a fire.

I have to dismantle and rebuild the whole light to make sure it's either dead or just something came lose. Samsung Led strips ;( I'm seriously hoping it's an easy fix....

Sounds like your driver calved mate? Is it Meanwell?

Yes sir, its meanwell. I haven't had the chance to look at it. Likely Saturday I'll go take a shot with the light.

Sorry for your mishap, we have amazing LED grow light Sponsors to choose from :goodluck:

Thanks so much.. My light rig is DIY and is capable of 300w. But only ran it to 180w. If I cant get this running again...

I've already thought about @SmokeSara Marshydro lights.... I'm mostly intrested in
TSW 2000, FC 3000 or two SP 150 for 3x3 grow tent... maybe they have a Thanksgiving sale coming up..?? ;)

I love the look of the FC3000 mostly because its looks exactly like my DIY build, but of course Marshydros looks alot more professional ;) I'll post photos of my DIY light tomorrow after another 12hr work shift.

For a party cup grow I'd say it looks great. Can't expect much from it but down the road she's gonna make a beautiful photo plant. Nice work CB

Thanks Jim, ya never get lots from a cup grow that's for sure lol next round is full size plants and 3g buckets. Should be alot if fun.

I'm mostly intrested in
TSW 2000, FC 3000 or two SP 150 for 3x3 grow tent... maybe they have a Thanksgiving sale coming up..?? ;)

I'd probably choose the FC3000 if you plan to grow autoflowering strains in the future, and the TS3000 for photoperiodic ones in a 3 'x 3' or a 1m x 1m (10.5625 ft.2) tent. If you cannot wait for a sale, remember the forum discount code is "420magazine" and it always works.

For a small container grow, you'd probably get a greater yield (and in a little less time) if you did a SOG grow with clones, straight to flower. Wouldn't take much space/light/etc. for a little mother space, especially if you do a perpetual style, putting a (1 ÷ (flowering period in weeks) ) number or clones in each week. When the first set you place in the space is ready to harvest, replace them with that week's new set - and you'll continue to harvest approximately the same amount each week for as long as you desire.

In future, consider mixing up some STS (silver thiosulfate) solution for producing staminate (aka "male") flowers on female plants. It's the surest/easiest method I know of. A little dab will do you, as they say, and the components will store for a long time (separately).

Are those Meanwell power supplies fused? Seems like they ought to be.

I hope you enjoy your cross.

Back
Top Bottom