The Cannabis Project

Ive had my eye on that Kosher Kush for a while now. Good to read more about it. Def on my list of beans to buy.

That's how all this strain got started...

I was talkin to my buddy about growing and reviving the old school strains for future use cause I dont wanna see the good old Genitics die out or get super diluted with decades of crossing Genitics. We may need the Original Genetics at some point down the road..

My buddy says here come here I'll show ya something cool..

My friend gave me a few beans he had in his freezer since 1974 of Jew Gold strain regular seeds, (Kosher kush) hence the name Jew Gold 1974.

I grew one and it was male, Collected the pollen and knocked up my best Granddaddy purple that was in flower.

Now we have this new awesome strain I've named Kosher Daddy ...

This is the 1st Kosher Daddy ever grown ;)

Cant wait... Also I've kept the male pollen so when I start the next Jew Gold 1974 if it's a female I can revive this old kick ass strain to so it doesn't disappear...

That's how all this strain got started...

I was talkin to my buddy about growing and reviving the old school strains for future use cause I dont wanna see the good old Genitics die out or get super diluted with decades of crossing Genitics. We may need the Original Genetics at some point down the road..

My buddy says here come here I'll show ya something cool..

My friend gave me a few beans he had in his freezer since 1974 of Jew Gold strain regular seeds, (Kosher kush) hence the name Jew Gold 1974.

I grew one and it was male, Collected the pollen and knocked up my best Granddaddy purple that was in flower.

Now we have this new awesome strain I've named Kosher Daddy ...

This is the 1st Kosher Daddy ever grown ;)

Cant wait... Also I've kept the male pollen so when I start the next Jew Gold 1974 if it's a female I can revive this old kick ass strain to so it doesn't disappear...
If ya find a lady that will be a fun grow to watch for sure. The old school genes need preserved. 74...now that brings back a few memories.

You may have noticed I've started a new thread (link in signature) The QUADRANT... This is for my next grow after this one is finished up.

Right not just killin time waiting for the buds to swell up and get choped down (a week or so).

For the best looking/growing Kosher Daddy Females I'm only gonna chop off the main cola and allow the rest to grow into overdrive (with a helping hand) so they think a deer or other anminal has eaten part of it and cause the fems to go to seed, resulting In female Kosher Daddy seeds...

As of right now, I have two that deserve this plan, one of them has alot more deeper purple stems and is a little taller. both look incredibly, smell amazing and grow very similar to eachother.

I may have to choose by smell alone, OR make them both go to seed and allow them to Self eachother... ( Is this a thing ) Two female plants selfing one another???

It looks like it may be a combined effort here.
The whole goal of this thread by the end, is to have female seeds of KD. So then I can start the long process of growing them out, choosing the best qualities from each and making female seeds...

So far we have:
Done Father x Mother = Regular
In progress Mother x Mother selfed = S1
Next up, Mother being selfed S2

What's the point of all this? Identical Genetics, this strain is already pretty stable in terms of growth, looks, smell, shape size and overall attributes. (Alot of well known strains are actually 1st generation crosses) I'll combine to the best of the best from the two mothers and end up with Genetics that will never stray from one seed to the next, Resulting in the identical plant every time.

Of course this also means from going through this whole process, that I'll have Regular seeds, #1 mother Fem seeds and #2 Mother fem seeds
So I can pheno hunt for that super rare magical unique plant.

Let's hope all this comes together in due time.

Kosher Daddy- Left one is purple steam, right side less purple. Same age, parents, environment ect...
20200913_094151.jpg

Up close at left KD.
20200913_092640.jpg

Up close of right side KD
20200913_094103.jpg

Feed all plants a tablespoon of worm Castings today, help them finish off since mostly all the leaves are now have probable no nutrients left in them for the plants.

Critical kush
20200913_094040.jpg

Up close Critical kush
20200913_094022.jpg

Sour Diesel, love the fat thick pistols on this one. Didn't get many quality photos of it at its prime. But I'd breed this just from the smell and pistols alone. I usually see thing long pistols, unlike this strain...

Sour Diesel
20200913_093957.jpg

Up close Sour Diesel
20200913_093933.jpg

Cant wait for these to be done lol

Ohhh boy ohhh boy. These plants have more and more hairs curling up and getting dark red with less white pistols. I'm guessing 7 days or less. Ps. The buds on KD and SD are rock solid and surprisingly smell similar...

I really want these babys to hurry up lol
Wanna start the next grow, but I also want these to be as potent as possible here.
Seems that I have little patience during veg and near the end of every grow lmao. Hopefully these fatten up nicely during this week.
The tent is smelling so strong now, love opening the tent just to smell ;)

Wanna start the next grow, but I also want these to be as potent as possible here.
Seems that I have little patience during veg and near the end of every grow lmao. Hopefully these fatten up nicely during this week.
I hear ya CADBOY . :ganjamon:

They look fantastic. Def getting close. Hell, we all want our grows to hurry up.. :rofl:

mmmmmmmm that smell :meditate::meditate::meditate:

Nice colouring, is that kosher daddy?

The three upfront on the left are Kosher Daddy...
Right side upfront is Sour Diesel
Back left is Critical kush
1 behind you can see between the coloas is another KD..

My buddy has his KD outside and his buds are turning deep purple from the cooler nights ;)
So atleast I know the Genetics for purple are alive and well in KD. In my tent the nights dont get cool like outside so I got less color goin on but that's ok. It doesn't affect potency it just looks cool ;)

Back
Top Bottom