The Challenge: Cardboard Flowering Box

Shiiiiiittt. did you see the S&H?!?!
Auction

Current Price $1.00
Shipping & Handling $49.95

What the hell is that about?

Sorry....I just did what you asked for........Ideas! It's a crazy site...I did get a good camera off of it. :love:

Change of plans. I will Veg SideA for 2 months, and will place the best of the 36 clones into SideB and will veg in there as well, and have one large harvest. This will allow me to get things reset for the 41 Week Perpetual to start after harvest of these. Both SideA and SideB will be flipped on the same date. I will try to put those that finish earlier into SideA and those that finish longer into SideB that way I can flush each side individually for long and short and it will start to stagger that way, and I'll be back on track in 4-5 months.

Also when I flip in 2-2.5 months, I'm hoping to have a 400w HPS light in there, because potency and density from both of the first tests were lacking. These T5's are not quite enough to get the yield and quality I'm looking for. I knew going in that the T5's might not work, but now, with 2 grows and both cured and smoked on regularly, I am mildly disappointed in my harvests, and am now striving for the best that can be grown.

Also, for Seedling, Cloning, and Rooting Vigor, I have set the lights to run 24/7 for the first month to pack as much size onto these as possible before I switch back to GLR for the last 1-1.5 months of veg getting ready to flip. Hopefully this will help me recover from the power failure last month.

GFB:
7 - 09 weeks
BD:7 - 09 weeks
Jandre:7 - 09 weeks
LamBrd : 9 - 10 weeks
PW:9 - 10 weeks
PBK:9 - 10 weeks

My Journal Structure: Simplified.

1. I have my maternity Ward Plants that keep the information on the strain and all pertinent information on the individual plant. These are kept separate so I can rotate strains, but keep the information organized about all strains in the Flowerbox Tests. If a mother plant is removed from the test rotation, she is sent into flower and results of which are recorded into the central journal.

• Maternity Ward:

2. The Maternity Ward Feeds clones to my Experimental Flower Journals. All discussions about that individual grow with the various clones and/or a mother plant removed from rotation by flowering her out from the above is kept here.

• Cardboard Flower Box Tests

3. The Challenge: Cardboard Flower Box holds highlights from it all and is the central journal of it all. This is the culmination of each of the individual Maternity Ward

• Grow Matrix from all tests above and future.
  • Test results and conclusions of each test.
  • Evolution of the complete growing experience from the date I joined the sight.

4. Now, to keep all that in one, easy-to-access place, I have created a Blog with all the links to everywhere to which a person can subscribe, and receive any and all updates and new links, regardless of how many separate journals I have going. For that, look to my signature, and click "Jandre2k3's Links"

You can buy used equipment here

But it is used.

When I went there, I saw this at the top left corner:

Seller
Police & Other Clients

Yikes!

Also, for Seedling, Cloning, and Rooting Vigor, I have set the lights to run 24/7 for the first month to pack as much size onto these as possible before I switch back to GLR for the last 1-1.5 months of veg getting ready to flip. Hopefully this will help me recover from the power failure last month.

LOL I just did the same thing. I think that the GLR works great for veg, but for seedling and rooting 24/0 is working better. I'm so glad we're on the same page :)

So I got the other fan today and put it in...

And the schedule for test three is down the tubes. Gonna have to rework a new one. I hate losing that much time. Will be 5-6 months before I harvest again.
Anyway, here's a pic of the new set, in there vegging.

IMG_20120602_110533.jpg
SIDE - B
9 - 10 Weeks
Blue Diesel
Purple Widow
Lamb's Bread
SIDE - A
7 - 09 Weeks
Plushberry
Jandre Kush
Green Fluffy Bunnies

I'm also resetting the Veg times since there was so much loss and we're basically nursing back from cuttings anyway... so.... yeah.

VEG START - 06/02/2012
02x 0.0 days tracking Blue Diesel- Clone - BD
09x 0.0 days tracking Lamb's Bread Clone - LamBrd
02x 0.0 days tracking Purple Widow Clone - PW
13x 0.0 days tracking Plush Berry Kush Clone-C - PBK
10x 0.0 days tracking Jandre Kush - Jandre
17x 0.0 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies Clone - GFB

So I got the other fan today and put it in...

And the schedule for test three is down the tubes. Gonna have to rework a new one. I hate losing that much time. Will be 5-6 months before I harvest again.
Anyway, here's a pic of the new set, in there vegging.

[TR]
[TD="align: center"]SIDE - B
9 - 10 Weeks
Blue Diesel
Purple Widow
Lamb's Bread
[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]SIDE - A
7 - 09 Weeks
Plushberry
Jandre Kush
Green Fluffy Bunnies[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I'm also resetting the Veg times since there was so much loss and we're basically nursing back from cuttings anyway... so.... yeah.

VEG START - 06/02/2012
02x 0.0 days tracking Blue Diesel- Clone - BD
09x 0.0 days tracking Lamb's Bread Clone - LamBrd
02x 0.0 days tracking Purple Widow Clone - PW
13x 0.0 days tracking Plush Berry Kush Clone-C - PBK
10x 0.0 days tracking Jandre Kush - Jandre
17x 0.0 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies Clone - GFB

5-6 months till harvest? You gonna veg them for that long? Aren't they gonna get gigundonormous?

Well, I figure 5 weeks of 24/7, 4.5 weeks at 12-1(GLR), then up to 11 more weeks till final harvest of SideB...
That's 20 weeks..... 5 months.

Ahh, I thought these were already rooted. Got lost/confused/discombobulated/disoriented, duh.

Ahh, I thought these were already rooted. Got lost/confused/discombobulated/disoriented, duh.

They are, but I'm treating them like they aren't because I have 10 seedlings, and 9 cuttings recovering from severe dehydration, so they might as well all be treated as cuttings right now. At least till I got to Full nutes, which will be in two weeks. but I still need some veg time for the seedlings and those little ones that dehydrated so they can fully recover. A plant that dehydrates almost completely as these did, are down and out for almost two months and will be stunted forever. So they get a longer Veg time. That also gives the newly rooted cuttings (36) time to form good root mass before I flip, so I just went to base 0 for them all and started anew across the board. Seemed like the thing to do.

400 watt HPS full set up found!! $60!!!

Yes, it's gently used, but only has about 100 hours on the lamp, so I'll have to get a new one before the fall season, but I FOUND ONE!!!

Magnetic remote ballast, Air cooled hood rated for 1000w, and the bulb. I just have to get the 4" flanges...psh... no big deal there.

It will be in my possession by the end of the week! The one I found is on Cra**'*list and he lives kinda far away, but he said he'd drop it by whenever. So, when I get my check this week, I am to give him a call and he'll have it to me within hours.

My beloved told me to add that she had a good laugh at me doing my happy dance when I got off the phone.

My daughter said I was not dancing correctly, "That's not the right one!" Geeze 4y.o. opinions...

EDIT: The guy just called me back and said he had a better hood with 6" ports that he'd bring instead of the one with 4" ports, so now I don't even have to go get the 6"-4" flanges!!

400 watt HPS full set up found!! $60!!!

Yes, it's gently used, but only has about 100 hours on the lamp, so I'll have to get a new one before the fall season, but I FOUND ONE!!!

Magnetic remote ballast, Air cooled hood rated for 1000w, and the bulb. I just have to get the 4" flanges...psh... no big deal there.

It will be in my possession by the end of the week! The one I found is on Cra**'*list and he lives kinda far away, but he said he'd drop it by whenever. So, when I get my check this week, I am to give him a call and he'll have it to me within hours.

My beloved told me to add that she had a good laugh at me doing my happy dance when I got off the phone.

My daughter said I was not dancing correctly, "That's not the right one!" Geeze 4y.o. opinions...

EDIT: The guy just called me back and said he had a better hood with 6" ports that he'd bring instead of the one with 4" ports, so now I don't even have to go get the 6"-4" flanges!!

Yaaaaaa Whooo!
:thumb:

But you still don't know how to dance!

Back
Top Bottom